Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keeyon Stewart, 3* 2019 DB, Houston (North Shore), TX (Offered 1/18/19)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I am glad everyone now recognizes Ballz as a narcissist.

But you can't get a narcissist to admit they are wrong.

A better strategy is to dangle shiny objects to distract him. So next time he posts something ridiculous and doubles down just post this:

I'm still waiting for Gaskin to make an NFL roster smart guy.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    rAIDS = threads that go to shit due to ballz race aids.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I want to kill myself and everyone who has posted in this thread within the last 24 hours.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I want to kill myself and everyone who has posted in this thread within the last 24 hours.

Swaye's Wigwam
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I am glad everyone now recognizes Ballz as a narcissist.

But you can't get a narcissist to admit they are wrong.

A better strategy is to dangle shiny objects to distract him. So next time he posts something ridiculous and doubles down just post this:

I'm still waiting for Gaskin to make an NFL roster smart guy.
    I just thought you'd enjoy a picture of a BIG BACK big backing.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This fucking thread is fucktarded
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Holy fuck.

You truly are a fucking massive narcissist.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Also interesting is that Oregon is also bringing in a slew of low rated db prospects this weekend. What the fuck is going on?

I guess they have some major holes at that spot, specifically safety. They brought in a teammate of mine on an OV (that snapchat story was interesting) but he ended up going to UK. Not super familiar on their depth chart but they are almost desperate for talent there.

Holy fuck.

I don't think your dumb ass even knows what a narcissist is. You probably just took some psychology 101 class and now narcissist is one of your favorite words to call people. I don't think I'm better than other people. I just have zero patience when people engage me with their stupidity or try to prove me wrong when they can't because the facts are usually on my side. I also have no patience for people who don't disagree with my main point because they know I'm right, but then still want to try to prove me wrong by attacking something I said that is not at all consequential to disproving my main point and then take the discussion on a fucking retarded tangent and I get blamed for giving the thread AIDS when I'm simply responding to idiots like you. None of that suggests I'm a narcissist. Competitive? Yes. Easily irritated by others stupidity? Guilty.

Holy fuck.

I don't think your dumb ass even knows what a narcissist is. You probably just took some psychology 101 class and now narcissist is one of your favorite words to call people. I don't think I'm better than other people. I just have zero patience when people engage me with their stupidity or try to prove me wrong when they can't because the facts are usually on my side. I also have no patience for people who don't disagree with my main point because they know I'm right, but then still want to try to prove me wrong by attacking something I said that is not at all consequential to disproving my main point and then take the discussion on a fucking retarded tangent and I get blamed for giving the thread AIDS when I'm simply responding to idiots like you. None of that suggests I'm a narcissist. Competitive? Yes. Easily irritated by others stupidity? Guilty.
    Ironically, this post easily displays at least 4 examples of narcissistic defense mechanisms.
    mmk laptop psychologist.
    edited January 2019

Holy fuck.

OKGS! OKGS! OKGS! WOOOO! :D
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

MakaDawg said:

And this is a major problem in the black community that prevents progress. You can't say anything critical about other black people without being called a sell out, uncle tom, or coon. You can't point out that SOME black kids are just bad kids, don't have likable personalities, don't work hard, are more prone to violence, etc. If you do, you're not really black. It's nonsense.

I don't care about offending any pussies who want to ignore reality. We don't ever have to worry about any UW players being accused of a gang rape. We don't have to worry about any UW players assaulting someone. We don't have to worry about UW players robbing someone. We don't have to worry about UW players knocking a teammate out and getting kicked off the team. This is because UW does everything they can to avoid recruiting kids like that whether their black, white, or poly and it's great. It's special when you can win and do it the right way with quality players who are also quality individuals. Chris Petersen is an amazing person and we're extremely lucky to have him.
    You don't seem very black.

MakaDawg said:

And this is a major problem in the black community that prevents progress. You can't say anything critical about other black people without being called a sell out, uncle tom, or coon. You can't point out that SOME black kids are just bad kids, don't have likable personalities, don't work hard, are more prone to violence, etc. If you do, you're not really black. It's nonsense.

I don't care about offending any pussies who want to ignore reality. We don't ever have to worry about any UW players being accused of a gang rape. We don't have to worry about any UW players assaulting someone. We don't have to worry about UW players robbing someone. We don't have to worry about UW players knocking a teammate out and getting kicked off the team. This is because UW does everything they can to avoid recruiting kids like that whether their black, white, or poly and it's great. It's special when you can win and do it the right way with quality players who are also quality individuals. Chris Petersen is an amazing person and we're extremely lucky to have him.
    You don't seem very black.
    And that's called stereotyping.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Can someone expose him already?