Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keeyon Stewart, 3* 2019 DB, Houston (North Shore), TX (Offered 1/18/19)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wtf is going on
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 774
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

So @StrongArmCobra all these guys are better than Noa Pola-Gates and he’s just an overrated 4 star who the coaches could easily get but these guys are all better?

Most likely better, yes. Do you see any big boys going after Pola-Gates anymore? He's going to Nebraska.
    And Henry is going to Tennessee for the same reason cuz Bama filled up. Does that make him suck? No we just didn’t stop recruiting him and guess what? He’s still choosing Tennessee over UDUB. Big boys don’t win recruiting battles if they don’t put in the work.

This is like 4 threads now where you’re getting your shit pushed in. Give up.
    What's your fucking point? You're all over the fucking place bitching about random shit. Henry To'oto'o's recruitment does not at all equate to the recruitment of Pola-Gates. There's no similarities there at all.

Nobody wins every single recruiting battle. Henry is enamored with the big stage and passion of SEC football. Nothing wrong with that. Can't get them all.

Me: “Alabama spots filled up for both Henry To’oto’o & Noa Pola-Gates”

You: “ There’s no similarities there at all”

Do you understand how hard it is to talk to someone like you?
    Pola-Gates was passed on by Bama a long time ago. Bama has been slow playing To'oto'o but him going to Tennessee has more to do with Tosh leaving than Bama passing on him. To'oto'o has far better options than Pola-Gates does. Nebraska is a far step down from the options To'oto'o has. If UW wanted Pola-Gates,they would have kept recruiting him. It's that simple.
    If UDUB thought these kids were good, they would’ve recruited them for a lot longer than three weeks before signing day it’s that simple.. You’re so stupid that you don’t understand everytime you flip flop, it’s proving your original point wrong. It’s that simple.
    Jimmy Lake only offers guys he thinks have NFL potential. Obviously he thinks they're good you idiot. Timing of offer doesn't mean shit. There are thousands of high school players all across the country. These coaches don't have time between coaching the players and studying their opponents during the season to scour the country for kids to recruit. That's why kids go under the radar until late in the process when the season is over and the coaches have more time to evaluate Senior film. You act like these coaches know about every fucking prospect in the country from the very beginning of the recruiting cycle. News flash. They don't.
    I want to drink the koolaid you're selling Ballz, but if Jimmy Lake has time to babysit Turner's dishonorable ass, I'd think he'd have the time to browse for someone of equal talent who would actually keep a commitment.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nate Kalepo: Never had a problem with the offer. Don't know what you're talking about. Only problem I had was him being an attention whore after committing. I got him to shut it down. You're welcome.

Pumpy?...

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Also interesting is that Oregon is also bringing in a slew of low rated db prospects this weekend. What the fuck is going on?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Also interesting is that Oregon is also bringing in a slew of low rated db prospects this weekend. What the fuck is going on?

Leach is moving to OC at u$c and the air raid is going to get even more difficult to defend in snow with all their 5 🌟 receivers. Mossier leaked it to that gook douche J and now everyone’s scrambling because their going to have to play 7 db’s at once.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I've managed to let go of the turbulence of day to day recruiting and just shrug my shoulders when weird things happen.

Like when washington brings in a one star defensive back from Mongolia I don't even blink an eye
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

I've managed to let go of the turbulence of day to day recruiting and just shrug my shoulders when weird things happen.

Like when washington brings in a one star defensive back from Mongolia I don't even blink an eye
    If we’re going to bash Mongolian football, I am fucking OUT.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019

So @StrongArmCobra all these guys are better than Noa Pola-Gates and he’s just an overrated 4 star who the coaches could easily get but these guys are all better?

Most likely better, yes. Do you see any big boys going after Pola-Gates anymore? He's going to Nebraska.
    Are there any offers UW has made that you don't like and who are not going to be Barry Sanders 3.0?
    Jacob Bandes
    Noa Ngalu
    Nate Kalepo
    MJ Ale
    Bandes: Grew a couple inches and improved his physical fitness. He was a far better prospect when he committed to UW than when he was first offered. UW got in on him early while the other big schools held off and it paid off for them.

Noa Ngalu: Like I said before, he fine. Elijah Qualls kind of guy. UW should not be only offering and getting Elijah Qualls type guys. If he was the top D-lineman in our class it would be a problem and everybody knows that. But with the additions of Paama and Tuitele this is a good pickup to add to the mix.

Nate Kalepo: Never had a problem with the offer. Don't know what you're talking about. Only problem I had was him being an attention whore after committing. I got him to shut it down. You're welcome.

MJ Ale: Yes, total project player. Boom or bust. Was not a fan of the offer. Nobody was.
    Ho. Lee. Fuck. I was wondering why you never give up and reevaluate your insane ramblings but you're actually delusional.

Ballz. This is a dumb internet forum with no real world implications. If you want to feel important this is not the place.

If you want to come here and let off steam like everybody else you wouldn't struggle so much. Get the delusions of grandeur under control man.
    If you're too stupid to know when I'm serious and when I'm joking I can't help you.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    guntlove said:

animate said:

If we’re going to bash Mongolian football, I am fucking OUT.

Looks like he knows how to finish.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    If you think as a fan you’re the reason you didn’t get a kid to take visits to other schools; than you are the biggest piece of narcissistic shit ever.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

If you think as a fan you’re the reason you didn’t get a kid to take other visits; than you are the biggest piece of narcissistic shit ever.

What about if you say you’re black for a week and then call everyone we don’t get a wannabe thug where does that rank?
  • Options

If you think as a fan you’re the reason you didn’t get a kid to take other visits; than you are the biggest piece of narcissistic shit ever.

What about if you say you’re black for a week and then call everyone we don’t get a wannabe thug where does that rank?
    You’re pretty fucking lame if you do that.
  • Options

If you think as a fan you’re the reason you didn’t get a kid to take visits to other schools; than you are the biggest piece of narcissistic shit ever.

Eat a dick bitch
  • Options

Don't put words in my mouth pussy boy
  • Options

Eat a dick bitch
    What a narcissistic response, whitey!
  • Options

He’s literally quoting you stupid fucking piece of shit lol
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

The first mistake is giving Ballz/StrongArnCobra/Roof and his or her opinions any credence. Paul Anka will explain it better.

https://youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A

• Options

He’s literally quoting you stupid fucking piece of shit lol
    I've never called any specific recruit a "wanna be thug". That is a reference to a long list of types of recruits I said UW is trying to avoid recruiting. Which of course they should avoid recruiting them. Do you have no morals or standards? Would you like some wanna be thugs on the roster?