Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reasons Kayvon actually chose Oregon thread

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

My UW degree looks exactly the same as everybody else's. Why do you care so much?

Because it doesn’t
    Yes it does. The degrees from the University of Washington Bothell or Tacoma are exactly the same as the ones from Seattle campus. They don't say "University of Washington-Bothell" or "University of Washington-Tacoma" on them. They just say "University of Washington" and the course requirements for each degree offered are the same. Many of my professors taught their same course at the Seattle campus as well. Where are you going to school by the way? Some school in bum fuck nowhere nobody cares about? I'm not even a school snob but you sure seem to be.
    Dude you went to UWB.

The program I’m in is nationally recognized. My school is an hour from Denver in a town the size of Bellevue. You went to Bothell for school. Sad!
    Lol so "nationally recognized" you won't even say what school you go to. You're pathetic man. I don't even care where somebody went to college or even if they went to college at all. It's not a measure of intelligence. But for you to think you're better than me or anybody else when you don't even go to a prestigious university is fucking hilarious. And you called me a narcissist? You're a little shit stain nobody with delusions of grandeur. Get over yourself.
    If weren’t such a fucking retard you would have figured it out by now. 95% of the bored knows where I go.
  • Options
    What are you a male dental assistant?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

My UW degree looks exactly the same as everybody else's. Why do you care so much?

Because it doesn’t
    Yes it does. The degrees from the University of Washington Bothell or Tacoma are exactly the same as the ones from Seattle campus. They don't say "University of Washington-Bothell" or "University of Washington-Tacoma" on them. They just say "University of Washington" and the course requirements for each degree offered are the same. Many of my professors taught their same course at the Seattle campus as well. Where are you going to school by the way? Some school in bum fuck nowhere nobody cares about? I'm not even a school snob but you sure seem to be.
    Dude you went to UWB.

The program I’m in is nationally recognized. My school is an hour from Denver in a town the size of Bellevue. You went to Bothell for school. Sad!
    Lol so "nationally recognized" you won't even say what school you go to. You're pathetic man. I don't even care where somebody went to college or even if they went to college at all. It's not a measure of intelligence. But for you to think you're better than me or anybody else when you don't even go to a prestigious university is fucking hilarious. And you called me a narcissist? You're a little shit stain nobody with delusions of grandeur. Get over yourself.
    If weren’t such a fucking retard you would have figured it out by now. 95% of the bored knows where I go.
    Still won't say it.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Because it doesn’t
    Except yours is on construction paper and written in purple crayon.

Mine are all real.

Otherwise, yeah, the same.
    You have no room to talk. If you actually went to UW (which I highly doubt) your old ass was accepted before they greatly raised the standards. Now all they accept is out-of-state and international students and 4.0 in-state students which you definitely were not because you're dumb. Judging by how much you're on this board at your age it doesn't look like your degree (if you actually have one) did you much good you fucking loser.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Because it doesn’t

Mine are all real.

You have no room to talk. If you actually went to UW (which I highly doubt) your old ass was accepted before they greatly raised the standards. Now all they accept is out-of-state and international students and 4.0 in-state students which you definitely were not because you're dumb. Judging by how much you're on this board at your age it doesn't look like your degree (if you actually have one) did you much good you fucking loser.
    tl;dr

construction paper and purple crayons. branch campuses are for losers.
  • Options

Because it doesn’t
    Dude you went to UWB.

Still won't say it.
    You could even figure it out just based off this thread!
  • Options

Because it doesn’t

Mine are all real.

tl;dr

With each and every post you make on this site you further prove yourself to being a total loser. You're not even a UW fan.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Dude kids that go to UWB are wazzu and central rejects
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Hi @StrongArmCobra aka Ballz aka the original Black Beast,

I have a request from those of us with inquiring minds. We want to believe you're the person you claim you are, we really do. It's not fair that people keep making fun of you and refuse to give you credit for your incredible 6'6" physique, ebony black skin, and proclivity for fucking all kinds of bitches, but mostly the bad ones.

Easy solution - just post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "I am the real @StrongArmCobra". Not only will you finally shut up your vicious haters who don't believe you are who you are, but you'll also get to provide the board with a great shot of the 8th bad bitch you've taken home this weekend, who will no doubt still be hanging around with little clothing, hungrily waiting for her next ride on the purple stick. It's a win-win for everyone here. Do what's right.

I don't post pics. I don't care nearly that much about proving myself to a bunch of nobodies. I didn't realize being tall and black was such and unbelievable thing to a bunch of basement dwelling white guys. Some of you definitely don't get out much or live in bum fuck nowhere Whitesville. There's a lot more black people in American society than you might think there are. I'm a UW fan. Have been my whole life. I enjoy following the program and recruiting and discussing what's going on. I don't give a fuck about your validation.
  • Options

I got accepted to both of those rather easily. I'm sorry what school do you go to again? The only thing worse than a school snob who goes to Stanford or an Ivy league school is a school snob who goes to some shit school nobody cares about and yet somehow thinks their better than others. Fuck, you're a loser man.
  • Options
    Everyone gets accepted into Central and Wazzu that’s the joke!
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Kayvon, Kayvon!
  • Options

Everyone gets accepted into Central and Wazzu that’s the joke!

Still won't say it.
  • Options

Because it doesn’t

Mine are all real.

tl;dr

With each and every post you make on this site you further prove yourself to being a total loser. You're not even a UW fan.
    tl;dr

• Options

I have a request from those of us with inquiring minds. We want to believe you're the person you claim you are, we really do. It's not fair that people keep making fun of you and refuse to give you credit for your incredible 6'6" physique, ebony black skin, and proclivity for fucking all kinds of bitches, but mostly the bad ones.

Easy solution - just post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "I am the real @StrongArmCobra". Not only will you finally shut up your vicious haters who don't believe you are who you are, but you'll also get to provide the board with a great shot of the 8th bad bitch you've taken home this weekend, who will no doubt still be hanging around with little clothing, hungrily waiting for her next ride on the purple stick. It's a win-win for everyone here. Do what's right.

I don't post pics. I don't care nearly that much about proving myself to a bunch of nobodies. I didn't realize being tall and black was such and unbelievable thing to a bunch of basement dwelling white guys. Some of you definitely don't get out much or live in bum fuck nowhere Whitesville. There's a lot more black people in American society than you might think there are. I'm a UW fan. Have been my whole life. I enjoy following the program and recruiting and discussing what's going on. I don't give a fuck about your validation.
    [sure.gif]

And here you are with yet another full paragraph of I-don't-care proof.

Well played Bothell. Well played.
  • Options

I got accepted to both of those rather easily. I'm sorry what school do you go to again? The only thing worse than a school snob who goes to Stanford or an Ivy league school is a school snob who goes to some shit school nobody cares about and yet somehow thinks their better than others. Fuck, you're a loser man.
    I think they teach Engrish at Central. Get yo' money back boy.
  • Options

[sure.gif]

And it continues. More and more a loser with every post. Shouldn't you have like a wife and kids at your age old man? Some sort of life in the real world? Or are you some lonely fat bum with no life constantly trolling the internet and message boards. I'm guessing the latter.
  • Options

I think they teach Engrish at Central. Get yo' money back boy.
    Yeah I could do the same every time you make a typo. But I'm not that much of a desperate, petty loser like you.
  • Options

[sure.gif]

And it continues. More and more a loser with every post. Shouldn't you have like a wife and kids at your age old man? Some sort of life in the real world? Or are you some lonely fat bum with no life constantly trolling the internet and message boards. I'm guessing the latter.
    Tl;dr

paper & crayons