Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reasons Kayvon actually chose Oregon thread

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    First time I have opened this thread, was expecting some funny gifs of coffee cups. I was wrong. I did watch the whole video of the fat dude who plays video games all day, that was pretty disturbing.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

First time I have opened this thread, was expecting some funny gifs of coffee cups. I was wrong. I did watch the whole video of the fat dude who plays video games all day, that was pretty disturbing.

That's what @creepycoug looks like in his natural habitat.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

But event that guy has a real, non-branch campus, degree. Sad for you. Sad, really.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hi @StrongArmCobra aka Ballz aka the original Black Beast,

I have a request from those of us with inquiring minds. We want to believe you're the person you claim you are, we really do. It's not fair that people keep making fun of you and refuse to give you credit for your incredible 6'6" physique, ebony black skin, and proclivity for fucking all kinds of bitches, but mostly the bad ones.

Easy solution - just post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "I am the real @StrongArmCobra". Not only will you finally shut up your vicious haters who don't believe you are who you are, but you'll also get to provide the board with a great shot of the 8th bad bitch you've taken home this weekend, who will no doubt still be hanging around with little clothing, hungrily waiting for her next ride on the purple stick. It's a win-win for everyone here. Do what's right.

I second this. I'll post a pic of me and my "basic bitch" if he does. The fine people of HH can decide who's better.

If I lose I'll post a pic of her ass with bow down to Washington written on it. In sharpie.
  • Options

Anyone want a pic of my dick?

Get me a pic @StrongArmCobra and we can trade all the dick pics you want.
  • Options

But event that guy has a real, non-branch campus, degree. Sad for you. Sad, really.
    Got my degree from the UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON baby WOOOOOO! I LOVE MY DAWGS! WOOOOOO! UDUB PRIDE! I BLEED PURPLE AND SHIT GOLD! GO DAWGS! BOW DOWN TO WASHINGTON!
  • Options

Got my degree from the UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON baby WOOOOOO! I LOVE MY DAWGS! WOOOOOO! UDUB PRIDE! I BLEED PURPLE AND SHIT GOLD! GO DAWGS! BOW DOWN TO WASHINGTON!
    You do realize that every time, every single time, we get you to this point that you are doing exactly what we want you to do?

You're the board's paid monkey. Dance monkey!

You don't have a real college degree. Accept it monkey.
  • Options

Pic of you, your diploma, and a bad bitch. I'll give $100 to a charity of your choice if you can provide that.
  • Options
  • Options

You do realize that every time, every single time, we get you to this point that you are doing exactly what we want you to do?

Eat my ass and Go DAWGS BABY! We the champs! Y'all the chumps!
  • Options

Monkey w/ no degree. Sad.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Anyone want a pic of my dick?

A/S/L?
  • Options

Got my UDUB DEGREE baby! Nobody can take it away from me. I'm a Dawg 4 Life!! Bow Down!
  • Options

Got my UDUB DEGREE baby! Nobody can take it away from me. I'm a Dawg 4 Life!! Bow Down!
    Everybody knows you are a branch campus kid. Can't take that away, can't change it and how they think of it. Fake af. You shouldn't have said anything. You can monkey respond all you want, but people have even less respect for you now. Should have kept your hole shut.
  • Options

Everybody knows you are a branch campus kid. Can't take that away, can't change it and how they think of it. Fake af. You shouldn't have said anything. You can monkey respond all you want, but people have even less respect for you now. Should have kept your hole shut.
    BAHAHAHA NOBODY GIVES A FUCK! You don't have to go to UW to be a UW fan. You don't even have to go to college at all. WE ARE ALL DAWGS!! YOU ARE NOT! GO DAWGS! PAC-12 Champs over the chumps! DAWG 4 Life! Bow Down!

You're a loser with no life. If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), you chose Oregon over UW long ago. You're a bandwagon Oregon fan who lives in a trailer and probably collects disability for being super obese. You have no respect from anyone here or in the real world. Maybe you should DO SOMETHING with your life.
  • Options

BAHAHAHA NOBODY GIVES A FUCK! You don't have to go to UW to be a UW fan. You don't even have to go to college at all. WE ARE ALL DAWGS!! YOU ARE NOT! GO DAWGS! PAC-12 Champs over the chumps! DAWG 4 Life! Bow Down!

You're a loser with no life. If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), you chose Oregon over UW long ago. You're a bandwagon Oregon fan who lives in a trailer and probably collects disability for being super obese. You have no respect from anyone here or in the real world. Maybe you should DO SOMETHING with your life.
    tl;dr

paper and crayons
  • Options

tl;dr

paper and crayons
    Hey @creepycoug! Tell me. How does my ass taste?