Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reasons Kayvon actually chose Oregon thread

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Holy narcissism

Haters gonna hate.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

I hate Oregon and their drop ass dead sexy blondes....

Bastards.

I'd hit bofe. Apparently, @StrongArmCobra has a problem with his equipment.
    I don't fuck basic bitches. I'm young, tall, with a fit body. You old pervs drool over bitches I wouldn't even give a second look. I ain't got no type. Bad bitches is the only thing that I like.
    I really hope you guys never GULAG @StrongArmCobra it's like 50% of why I come here, for his amazing performance art.

Who the fuck still says basic bitches and bad bitches? Someone who is either 17 years old and uses outdated slang because they have no friends, or someone who fell into a coma during an auto erotic asphyxiation session several years ago. But, definitely someone who doesn't fuck bitches of any adjective.

I don't know what I like more, the lies about his personal life or the football takes. Since this is a Kayvon thread, I'll remind everyone of when he was explaining last month how Kayvon will plummet in the recruiting rankings. In the past week both Rivals and 247 updated and moved him up in their rankings. He's now the 23rd highest rated recruit in the shitty 247 all time rankings, and is the third highest Pac-12 recruit behind Joe "shouldn't have road raged someone with a gun" McKnight and Matt "should have gone in the draft earlier fucking dumbass" Barkley. Kayvon will probably be a bust, because that would fitting for how Oregon football works, but Ballz was still wrong about this.
    I still here people say basic and bad bitches all the time and I only fuck with bad bitches. But to each their own. Some like basic bitches. Some even like fat bitches. No judgement here.

I said Kayvon would likely drop in the rankings because that's what Biggins said. I never guaranteed it. Only further proves how stupid and inaccurate the rankings are. He's talented but those who have actually seen him play real football tell a different story and say he's vastly overrated and doesn't play hard. He loves to go hard in camps when he can use his speed to go untouched against undeveloped offensive lineman. But when the pad come on and it's time to really get physical he doesn't have the drive in him to do it. That's the word on him. We'll see if it's true in the years to come.
    Got you in another lie.

You had previously said you were black.

Now you say you don't like fat chicks.

So which is it?
    You're trash.
    I've been here a lot longer, albeit a lot less frequently. So correct me if I'm wrong, but if you think someone is trash you come up with a creative comeback. Or angrily WTF them. Not act like your little feelings are hurt and go for a half-assed downvote.

Damn, you're a pussy. Just this week or two I've seen you make fun of the genitals of someone's wife, trans people, gay people, basic bitches, fat chicks. Yet you can't take a little fucking joke? Especially when you come in swinging your little internet dick about getting hot chicks, with absolutely no proof. Forcing us to take the word of someone who a fair amount of people think is a 17 year old autistic boy in his mom's basement.

I may be trash, or I may be the assistant manager of the finest gas station in Junction City. I guess you'll never know, because it doesn't sound like you want to be friends :(
    The fuck are you talking about? Just making shit up I guess? That's a complete fabrication or misrepresentation.

I'm a pussy? Look at you getting all offended because I called some Oregon cheerleaders basic. What a fucking joke. Who gives a fuck? How long have Oregon fans been bragging about how hot their cheerleaders are and how UW has nothing but ugly chicks. You think I or anybody else gave a fuck? No.

The point was, Oregon used to be the hottest program in college football. Under Chip Kelly, they had best program out West, the coolest uniforms, and the hottest cheerleaders. All of that was a part of their marketing strategy and it was brilliant and it worked. I made a simple observation that as Oregon has tanked as a football program and are now in rebuilding mode, it appears their cheerleaders have become less attractive. It's a signal of Oregon no longer being in their golden era and no longer being an exciting program that can recruit hot cheer leading talent.

It's interesting how angry some guys get when you tell them bitches they think are hot are just regular. That anger comes from a place of insecurity and frustration because you probably can't fuck the kind of women you want to fuck so you have to settle for what you can get. Don't hate the player, hate the game bro.
    You seem to care...sad.
    WOOOOOO PAC-12 CHAMPS BABY WOOOOO YEAH SUCK IT!!!
    Burn!!!

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

I don't fuck basic bitches. I'm young, tall, with a fit body. You old pervs drool over bitches I wouldn't even give a second look. I ain't got no type. Bad bitches is the only thing that I like.
    I really hope you guys never GULAG @StrongArmCobra it's like 50% of why I come here, for his amazing performance art.

Who the fuck still says basic bitches and bad bitches? Someone who is either 17 years old and uses outdated slang because they have no friends, or someone who fell into a coma during an auto erotic asphyxiation session several years ago. But, definitely someone who doesn't fuck bitches of any adjective.

I don't know what I like more, the lies about his personal life or the football takes. Since this is a Kayvon thread, I'll remind everyone of when he was explaining last month how Kayvon will plummet in the recruiting rankings. In the past week both Rivals and 247 updated and moved him up in their rankings. He's now the 23rd highest rated recruit in the shitty 247 all time rankings, and is the third highest Pac-12 recruit behind Joe "shouldn't have road raged someone with a gun" McKnight and Matt "should have gone in the draft earlier fucking dumbass" Barkley. Kayvon will probably be a bust, because that would fitting for how Oregon football works, but Ballz was still wrong about this.
    I still here people say basic and bad bitches all the time and I only fuck with bad bitches. But to each their own. Some like basic bitches. Some even like fat bitches. No judgement here.

I said Kayvon would likely drop in the rankings because that's what Biggins said. I never guaranteed it. Only further proves how stupid and inaccurate the rankings are. He's talented but those who have actually seen him play real football tell a different story and say he's vastly overrated and doesn't play hard. He loves to go hard in camps when he can use his speed to go untouched against undeveloped offensive lineman. But when the pad come on and it's time to really get physical he doesn't have the drive in him to do it. That's the word on him. We'll see if it's true in the years to come.
    Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.
    I've been here a lot longer, albeit a lot less frequently. So correct me if I'm wrong, but if you think someone is trash you come up with a creative comeback. Or angrily WTF them. Not act like your little feelings are hurt and go for a half-assed downvote.

Damn, you're a pussy. Just this week or two I've seen you make fun of the genitals of someone's wife, trans people, gay people, basic bitches, fat chicks. Yet you can't take a little fucking joke? Especially when you come in swinging your little internet dick about getting hot chicks, with absolutely no proof. Forcing us to take the word of someone who a fair amount of people think is a 17 year old autistic boy in his mom's basement.

I may be trash, or I may be the assistant manager of the finest gas station in Junction City. I guess you'll never know, because it doesn't sound like you want to be friends :(
    The fuck are you talking about? Just making shit up I guess? That's a complete fabrication or misrepresentation.

I'm a pussy? Look at you getting all offended because I called some Oregon cheerleaders basic. What a fucking joke. Who gives a fuck? How long have Oregon fans been bragging about how hot their cheerleaders are and how UW has nothing but ugly chicks. You think I or anybody else gave a fuck? No.

The point was, Oregon used to be the hottest program in college football. Under Chip Kelly, they had best program out West, the coolest uniforms, and the hottest cheerleaders. All of that was a part of their marketing strategy and it was brilliant and it worked. I made a simple observation that as Oregon has tanked as a football program and are now in rebuilding mode, it appears their cheerleaders have become less attractive. It's a signal of Oregon no longer being in their golden era and no longer being an exciting program that can recruit hot cheer leading talent.

It's interesting how angry some guys get when you tell them bitches they think are hot are just regular. That anger comes from a place of insecurity and frustration because you probably can't fuck the kind of women you want to fuck so you have to settle for what you can get. Don't hate the player, hate the game bro.
    You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Great major bowl loss again...Maybe Pete can win one of these at Washington at some point so you can finally pop off.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Of the Rose Bowl?

This thread just keeps slowly growing post by post day by day into a veritable cornucopia of aids

Like the AIDS it just won't die!

@StrongArmCobra

Holy narcissism

Haters gonna hate.
    You are like a thug cliche store.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kids - this is how it is done

Kids - this is how it is done
    I know someone who doesn't get it.

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Of the Rose Bowl?
    Of the Pac-12 conference over Oregon, WSU, and everybody else.

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Of the Rose Bowl?
    Awesome! I didn't know that!

#highstandardsrcool

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Of the Rose Bowl?

#highstandardsrcool
    Bow down

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Of the Rose Bowl?

#highstandardsrcool
    Bow down
    Shouldn't you be out shagging dimes instead of raging online playa?
    What's shagging mean?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Of the Rose Bowl?

#highstandardsrcool
    Bow down
    What's shagging mean?
    Play on playa

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

You seem to care...sad.
    Burn!!!
    CHAMPS BABY!!!

Of the Rose Bowl?

#highstandardsrcool
    Bow down
    What's shagging mean?
    He's black; they? don't use those words.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Got you in another lie.

So which is it?
    You're trash.

I'm sorry for giving everyone in this thread AIDS.

Seriously, I'm very sorry for making you read this autistic screeching. I hate all of you equally, and yet I'm still sorry. I wouldn't expose my worst enemy to this shockingly coherent, yet, totally insane babbling.

As for you @StrongArmCobra I can't believe you are a real person. You are a either an autistic child or an Oregon fan doing performance art. Our family studies program is out of control, I'm starting to think you're my old women's studies professor. Doing research on toxic masculinity or something useless.

My confidence is pretty high, and your feelings would be hurt if you saw me and my 'basic bitch'. You're wrong about this, as you are on 9/10 of what you write. Please stop replying, I didn't want to but I can't let you think you've "destroyed someone with your intellectual argument" or whatever stupid shit you said. For your own sake, take a long look at yourself and realize you are a fucking idiot. You're still 17 so you have time to turn this shit ship around.