Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

I don’t think this guy could beat Michael j fox in a 40. Sweet pickup guys

He is faster than all the highly rated WA players everyone is yanking off
    Link?
    Its been posted over and over in this thread. Idk where it is or how the info was gathered. Was comparing track times I think
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He's not coming to Washington because of his football prowess or 40 time but because of his powerful name.

It's Jay'veon!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Link?
    Pic?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,427
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Link?
    Pic?
    a/s/l?
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?
    1. I don't really do links. It's not just one link, so not worth the effort anyway.
    2. It's not 40 times, so you could argue it's not worth much, but it's something. All we have for Sunday are his track times. 11.3s 100M, 22.9s 200M

Fastest 200 for Sam Adams, 23.4s. Fastest 200 for Ayden Hector, 24.4s (this one is a little old, though, so it's possible he shaved off some time). Fastest 200 for Gee Scott, 23.97s.

Fastest 100 for Gee Scott, 11.5s. Gee is the only one that runs the 100 for Eastside Catholic, so while it's possible that Adams and Hector are faster, that seems doubtful given that they run the 200 (or 400, in Hector's case) instead.

It's certainly possible that all of those players are faster in the 40 than Sunday, or their 10-yard splits are better, whatever. But using the only verifiable data we have, I'm confident in saying that at the very least Sunday runs a faster 100M than all those guys.

All times available at Athletic.net or the schools' websites.
    I saw Gee Scott Jr at LAX once... we should offer him he’s huge.

Or I’m just a midget
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,647
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?
    1. I don't really do links. It's not just one link, so not worth the effort anyway.
    2. It's not 40 times, so you could argue it's not worth much, but it's something. All we have for Sunday are his track times. 11.3s 100M, 22.9s 200M

Fastest 200 for Sam Adams, 23.4s. Fastest 200 for Ayden Hector, 24.4s (this one is a little old, though, so it's possible he shaved off some time). Fastest 200 for Gee Scott, 23.97s.

Fastest 100 for Gee Scott, 11.5s. Gee is the only one that runs the 100 for Eastside Catholic, so while it's possible that Adams and Hector are faster, that seems doubtful given that they run the 200 (or 400, in Hector's case) instead.

It's certainly possible that all of those players are faster in the 40 than Sunday, or their 10-yard splits are better, whatever. But using the only verifiable data we have, I'm confident in saying that at the very least Sunday runs a faster 100M than all those guys.

Just one thing to consider here. Know that I'm not trying to refute anything your info above says. It's a real factor though. HS tracksters in the Northwest have typically awful conditions t
    RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?

PNW high schoolers have to run track in really shit bag conditions. Season starts in the winter and ends about the time it warms up, just like all HS "spring" sports. I'm not saying that fully accounts for anything (a short white kid from my HS was running sub 11 this year with gangly, out of control form), but it is a factor.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Link?
    Pic?
    a/s/l?
    13/m/where ever
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,427
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Link?
    Pic?
    a/s/l?
    13/m/where ever
    Boy, you ripe for the pluckin'.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?

Just one thing to consider here. Know that I'm not trying to refute anything your info above says. It's a real factor though. HS tracksters in the Northwest have typically awful conditions t
    RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?

PNW high schoolers have to run track in really shit bag conditions. Season starts in the winter and ends about the time it warms up, just like all HS "spring" sports. I'm not saying that fully accounts for anything (a short white kid from my HS was running sub 11 this year with gangly, out of control form), but it is a factor.

Winters in Washington are soft
    I’d rather go through a Washington winter than a Texas summer
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,647
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

chuck said:

RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?

RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?

Winters in Washington are soft
    I’d rather go through a Washington winter than a Texas summer
    Completely irrelevant, but not incorrect.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?

RealRhino said:

Baseman said:

Link?

Why do you hate JaWarren Hooker?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    So my flight was delayed and cancelled twice. Stupid fucking Tallahassee DFW.

Gave the front lady a hard knock brutally honest story about why I needed to get to Waco tonight as planned. Suddenly we go from no tickets to a free first class upgrade.

Boom!

My pour ass has never sat in first class. How do I act @YellowSnow? I ask because you are the bouchiest whitey I know.

Inclusion: I only received one love letter from Swaye. I’ll just tell Jay’Veon that we’re all very excited to have him be a dawg.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gave the front lady a hard knock brutally honest story about why I needed to get to Waco tonight as planned. Suddenly we go from no tickets to a free first class upgrade.

Boom!

My pour ass has never sat in first class. How do I act @YellowSnow? I ask because you are the bouchiest whitey I know.

What does “bouchiest” mean?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boom!

Bad spelling, my bad.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boom!

Bad spelling, my bad.

Ha ha. I have no flying advice here. I’ve never flown first class ever. Business class a few times and that’s it. You’ll have to ask one of the REAL rich guys here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boom!

He meant to say the most boujee white person he’s know but he’s a retard
    I can’t afford to spell shit correctly, too pour. Anyways, that’s what I have your gay ass for... one shred of coolness I have, I get from you. And the sexting is amazing.