Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    I once flew first class due to the airline double booking my basic coach seat so they had to give me an upgrade to an empty first class seat. It was great. I had no idea the food was so much better and they even give you little warm towels to clean your hands or face with. I sat next to this little book worm white girl with glasses who was reading a book the entire time. She wasn't bad but she wasn't unfuckable either. Anyway, during the flight I stood up briefly to take off my jacket revealing this dope shirt I had underneath. I heard her say something but it was too quite for me to make out what she said so I just ignored it figuring she was talking to a friend or family member. It took my brain a few seconds to put it together, but I later realized she had said "nice shirt" to me, but by that point it was too late and awkward to say "thanks" so I didn't say anything. Rest of the flight was super awkward. I don't think she looked away from her book the rest of the time we were in the air. Sad.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,943
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So my flight was delayed and cancelled twice. Stupid fucking Tallahassee DFW.

Gave the front lady a hard knock brutally honest story about why I needed to get to Waco tonight as planned. Suddenly we go from no tickets to a free first class upgrade.

Boom!

My pour ass has never sat in first class. How do I act @YellowSnow? I ask because you are the bouchiest whitey I know.

What does “bouchiest” mean?
    Bad spelling, my bad.

Ha ha. I have no flying advice here. I’ve never flown first class ever. Business class a few times and that’s it. You’ll have to ask one of the REAL rich guys here.
    There’s only one I really know of...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,943
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I once flew first class due to the airline double booking my basic coach seat so they had to give me an upgrade to an empty first class seat. It was great. I had no idea the food was so much better and they even give you little warm towels to clean your hands or face with. I sat next to this little book worm white girl with glasses who was reading a book the entire time. She wasn't bad but she wasn't unfuckable either. Anyway, during the flight I stood up briefly to take off my jacket revealing this dope shirt I had underneath. I heard her say something but it was too quite for me to make out what she said so I just ignored it figuring she was talking to a friend or family member. It took my brain a few seconds to put it together, but I later realized she had said "nice shirt" to me, but by that point it was too late and awkward to say "thanks" so I didn't say anything. Rest of the flight was super awkward. I don't think she looked away from her book the rest of the time we were in the air. Sad.

A woman complimenting your shirt is a memorable interaction to you?

Embarrassing. This is one of those things you just keep to yourself.
    He was doing his best to be relevant, bring value and fit in.

Fail? 🤣
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I did once have two Newark desk agents ask if I was a Air Marshall. I took it as a compliment at the desk but walking on I think it was commentary on my cheap suit and formerly athletic but now neglected bile.

Cannot stop laffing. Just made water in pants.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Don't be a dick just because women never want to talk to you or give you compliments... or fuck you for that matter.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019

He was doing his best to be relevant, bring value and fit in.

Fail? 🤣

It’s like what you fail to do every time you poast
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

So my flight was delayed and cancelled twice. Stupid fucking Tallahassee DFW.

Gave the front lady a hard knock brutally honest story about why I needed to get to Waco tonight as planned. Suddenly we go from no tickets to a free first class upgrade.

Boom!

My pour ass has never sat in first class. How do I act @YellowSnow? I ask because you are the bouchiest whitey I know.

What does “bouchiest” mean?
    Bad spelling, my bad.

Ha ha. I have no flying advice here. I’ve never flown first class ever. Business class a few times and that’s it. You’ll have to ask one of the REAL rich guys here.
    You drink for free and enjoy eating some warm nuts
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Don't be a dick just because women never want to talk to you or give you compliments... or fuck you for that matter.
    The weird thing to me is that you write about a totally routine and normal social interaction (her part anyway) as if you almost wooed her or just missed your chance or something.

I'm getting some serious incel vibes.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

The weird thing to me is that you write about a totally routine and normal social interaction (her part anyway) as if you almost wooed her or just missed your chance or something.

What the fuck are you even talking about? In what way did anything I posted read as I even wanted to fuck or "woo her". That wasn't the tone of it at all. It wasn't a routine social interaction you idiot. That was the point of the story. It was an awkward social interaction in which she said something to me too quietly for me to understand it or realize she was even speaking to me and so from her perspective it could have seemed like I completely ignored her compliment and then she had to continue to sit next to me for hours and wallow in awkwardness. It was just a funny funny ha ha to illicit a chuckle out of somebody who may have taken time to read it. Your reaction to it is bizarre and screams insecurity on your part. You obviously don't get a lot of attention from women. Not surprising, but there's no need to lash out at me because of it. Have a blessed day.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I fly first class all the time because it pays to work at Orkin. Tips for first class travel.

Take your shoes off. It's not weird in first class. You will think it is weird, but only poor people think that way. No shoes.
    ALWAYS ask for booze. It's the one place in the world that they are free and unlimited. I usually start with Bailey's rocks before the meal, and start pounding Jack and coke afterwards.
    Do not talk to your seatmate. People in first class have money usually, unless they are upgrade trash, and they don;t give a fuck about you or anything you have to say, even if you are also rich.
    Wear a nice watch, or be thought of as poor upgrade trash.
    If any of the cattle from the back of plane tries to come up and use the first class bathroom, glare at them and call them names in a not so hushed tone.
    When the cattle is getting on the plane do not make eye contact. Read a WSJ and don't look up, so they know you are better than them.
    You can actually flirt with the flight attendant in First Class. It's usually a gay guy though, so YMMV. You can do this because they will assume you are loaded. People who are assumed to have money can do whatever they want, whether they actually have any or not.

That pretty well covers it. YWFMS.

You prolly need to get a TT Sub or Yacht Master if you’re gonna pull it off @Swaye
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,233
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

What the fuck are you even talking about? In what way did anything I posted read as I even wanted to fuck or "woo her". That wasn't the tone of it at all. It wasn't a routine social interaction you idiot. That was the point of the story. It was an awkward social interaction in which she said something to me too quietly for me to understand it or realize she was even speaking to me and so from her perspective it could have seemed like I completely ignored her compliment and then she had to continue to sit next to me for hours and wallow in awkwardness. It was just a funny funny ha ha to illicit a chuckle out of somebody who may have taken time to read it. Your reaction to it is bizarre and screams insecurity on your part. You obviously don't get a lot of attention from women. Not surprising, but there's no need to lash out at me because of it. Have a blessed day.

• Options
    edited June 2019

You really need to improve your gif selections.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

You really need to improve your gif selections.
    This is a video of me reacting to your serial killer post. That's as real as it gets.
    The emotion of that gif is of a kid that's in awe and amazement of something. You can see him saying "woah" as he views something moving back and forth. Not at all the snarky emotion you were trying to portray. Try harder next time.