Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @Swaye yo got some ridetodie bitches on your side.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I once flew first class due to the airline double booking my basic coach seat so they had to give me an upgrade to an empty first class seat. It was great. I had no idea the food was so much better and they even give you little warm towels to clean your hands or face with. I sat next to this little book worm white girl with glasses who was reading a book the entire time. She wasn't bad but she wasn't unfuckable either. Anyway, during the flight I stood up briefly to take off my jacket revealing this dope shirt I had underneath. I heard her say something but it was too quite for me to make out what she said so I just ignored it figuring she was talking to a friend or family member. It took my brain a few seconds to put it together, but I later realized she had said "nice shirt" to me, but by that point it was too late and awkward to say "thanks" so I didn't say anything. Rest of the flight was super awkward. I don't think she looked away from her book the rest of the time we were in the air. Sad.

Black status denied! Real player would have banged her in the first class lavatory.
    1. I can't even stand up straight in a fucking airplane lavatory. I'm a HUGE fucker.
    2. Her age was ambiguous. She was young looking enough to easily still be in high school. I don't play that shit.
    3. She wasn't bad enough to motivate me to even get her number.
    But if you did care, you totally would've laid pipe. And shit, if your stud physique could've fit, I'm willing to bet you would've joined the first class mile high club as well.

Now we're just gonna wait for you to drop your pinnacle "bags of sand" comment.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I once flew first class due to the airline double booking my basic coach seat so they had to give me an upgrade to an empty first class seat. It was great. I had no idea the food was so much better and they even give you little warm towels to clean your hands or face with. I sat next to this little book worm white girl with glasses who was reading a book the entire time. She wasn't bad but she wasn't unfuckable either. Anyway, during the flight I stood up briefly to take off my jacket revealing this dope shirt I had underneath. I heard her say something but it was too quite for me to make out what she said so I just ignored it figuring she was talking to a friend or family member. It took my brain a few seconds to put it together, but I later realized she had said "nice shirt" to me, but by that point it was too late and awkward to say "thanks" so I didn't say anything. Rest of the flight was super awkward. I don't think she looked away from her book the rest of the time we were in the air. Sad.

Black status denied! Real player would have banged her in the first class lavatory.
    1. I can't even stand up straight in a fucking airplane lavatory. I'm a HUGE fucker.
    2. Her age was ambiguous. She was young looking enough to easily still be in high school. I don't play that shit.
    But if you did care, you totally would've laid pipe. And shit, if your stud physique could've fit, I'm willing to bet you would've joined the first class mile high club as well.

Imagine being a 6’6 black guy and also being an incel who’s happiest memory is a lady complimenting his shirt on an airplane

...At least I have the excuse of being a short flabby white guy with a micropenis
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019

You have problems dude. A woman complimented your shirt. That was the end of it.

This is some incel fantasy shit.
    The only incel shit is your reaction to a story that had nothing to do with wanting to fuck the bitch. It was literally just about a run of the mill awkward moment story for laughs. The story would have been exactly the same if it was an old lady or a dude. There was zero fantasy to fuck her on my end and zero suggestion that she wanted to fuck me. It wasn't sexual at all. Why would anybody interpret it that way? Holy fuck there are some insecure fucks on this board. Yeah, I probably could have gotten her number and donkey fucked her later if she was interested. I don't know. But so what? That wasn't the basis of the story at all but even if it was, so what? You would only react negatively if you're insecure. Y'all weird as fuck. I guess I should expect nothing less from a bunch of basement dwellers. Maybe take a walk for perspective. The world isn't incels versus normies. Grow up.
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

Imagine being a 6’6 black guy and also being an incel who’s happiest memory is a lady complimenting his shirt on an airplane

...At least I have the excuse of being a short flabby white guy with a micropenis
    Never been the kind of guy to brag about my sexual experiences and not gonna start today. I can't stand that shit and a lot of guys lie on their dick anyway. Not my style at all. Stay blessed and good luck.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

She wasn't bad but she wasn't unfuckable either.

You have problems dude. A woman complimented your shirt. That was the end of it.

The story would have been exactly the same if it was an old lady or a dude. Yeah, I probably could have gotten her number and donkey fucked her later if she was interested. I don't know. But so what? Y'all weird as fuck. Grow up.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It just occurred to me that I'm reading this shit on a committed player's thread.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

The only incel shit is your reaction to a story that had nothing to do with wanting to fuck the bitch. It was literally just about a run of the mill awkward moment story for laughs. The story would have been exactly the same if it was an old lady or a dude. There was zero fantasy to fuck her on my end and zero suggestion that she wanted to fuck me. It wasn't sexual at all. Why would anybody interpret it that way? Holy fuck there are some insecure fucks on this board. Yeah, I probably could have gotten her number and donkey fucked her later if she was interested. I don't know. But so what? That wasn't the basis of the story at all but even if it was, so what? You would only react negatively if you're insecure. Y'all weird as fuck. I guess I should expect nothing less from a bunch of basement dwellers. Maybe take a walk for perspective. The world isn't incels versus normies. Grow up.
    You sound like a gay.
  • Options

She wasn't bad but she wasn't unfuckable either.

The story would have been exactly the same if it was an old lady or a dude. Yeah, I probably could have gotten her number and donkey fucked her later if she was interested. I don't know. But so what? Y'all weird as fuck. Grow up.
    That was literally just to add detail to the story and paint the picture. If she was 300 pounds, I would have mentioned that too. Some of you just made this thread hella weird. I get it if it wasn't funny but if you don't find a random post funny, fucking ignore it and move on instead of fagging up a thread with weird shit.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    AlCzervik said:

You sound like a gay.
    Cool, gay people are some of the best people. I take that as a compliment. Move on.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I finally got around to watching his film. He does look really awkward running but he also isn't brought down very easy. He looks like he could be a good change of pace type back. A couple years in the weight room and he could be like a Lavon Coleman type back as others have mentioned.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I finally got around to watching his film. He does look really awkward running but he also isn't brought down very easy. He looks like he could be a good change of pace type back. A couple years in the weight room and he could be like a Lavon Coleman type back as others have mentioned.

The running style is awkward ... but that can be a plus as much as a minus

When I see guys like that that are super strong I just see somebody that has a chance to be really hard to tackle
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If we're leveling up on the offensive line as we're lead to believe then sunday's running style could very well be awesome. Lumbering hard to tackle madness
  • Options
    Balls_DeepBalls_Deep Member Posts: 64
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Similar track 100 and 200 times to Zach Charbonnet. Maybe he’s not as slow as he looks. He ran a 11.29 100 last year and improved his 200 time significantly.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    if we’re bashing incel fantasies then I am IN