Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Taylor Rapp

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    Fuck all you stupid 'it bidness' fags.

Look that the optics of the pregame, etc. Excruciating the way this went down.

28-fuckingThree.

Fuck all of you
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    "Growing up in Bellingham, because we were different -- especially on the football field, where there's not a lot of Chinese players -- you get taunted," he says. "They make fun of how you look -- your eyes, the widened, slanted eyes. There were a few instances where I was called the Ch-word. It was offensive to me. It made me embarrassed of who I was. That's why I never embraced it growing up. I was different than everyone else, and I didn't want to be."

He probably disliked you guys first.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

"Growing up in Bellingham, because we were different -- especially on the football field, where there's not a lot of Chinese players -- you get taunted," he says. "They make fun of how you look -- your eyes, the widened, slanted eyes. There were a few instances where I was called the Ch-word. It was offensive to me. It made me embarrassed of who I was. That's why I never embraced it growing up. I was different than everyone else, and I didn't want to be."

He's become a whiny bitch.

Yeah dude every girl at UW and most in Portland want to fuck your brains out. They really give a shit your half Chinese.

Fuck him.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Fuck all you stupid 'it bidness' fags.

Look that the optics of the pregame, etc. Excruciating the way this went down.

28-fuckingThree.

Fuck all of you

HR,YK
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Jordan Chin is from Bellingham?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Gwad said:

At least he played.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    Baseman said:

Gwad said:

At least he played.
    Did I say he didn’t? That’s what I thought. He had a good catch too.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Gwad said:

At least he played.
    Did I say he didn’t? That’s what I thought. He had a good catch too.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope Rapp never plays a down in the NFL. FTG.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I’m still furious about this. The idea that an in-state kid would do this makes my blood fucking boil. What a disappointment from a fan favorite. Won’t get over it for a while.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Oh and fuck Chorak. He is still a cocksucker.

Anyone that will call Chorak a cocksucker is legit and knows. (seriously)

And Hoff is likely dead on.

Rapp will forever regret that decision, no doubts. Why???... bc he knows that his absence likely cost 104 guys a chance at history. No amount of money can drown out that fact. 3 TDs, including the one with a Safety blitz that would have either had a ball in his hands or a draft projecting hammer on the likely top QB taken in 19. Could he have played, should he have played? What if... that will forever be in his head and if that was the call... $$$... that question deserves to be there. Shit, at least him being back there would have made them second guess where to throw it.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    These are interesting and inflammatory opinions, bound to be heard near and far. I wonder if they will affect future player access.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    MisterEm said:

I will trust Shane, Hoff, Jelani and Holimon over this bored, and any future TBS bored. They go to actual practices. They talk to the actual coaches regularly (still need to update the "Shoots Brah, Aloha Brah" storytime in the WAM).

Not TBS stalk and Twitter inferences.

Actual. Human. Contact.

CSB time from this year...

Our families tailgate and sit together at away games since the last RB. Their kids watch my kids. You get the point.

Soft serve was in front and to the left. Hoffman, Hollimon and some other old guards were MILF hunting a couple rows back.

Shane was chatting with Softy during a TV timeout. Softy is telling Shane it's a hip flexor and it's bad.
    Shane tells him its BS he has been at the last few practices and all the kids are banged up. Softy doesnt believe it. Shane tells Softy we should ask the other Dave.

"Hey Hammer! What happened to TRapp?"

No words from Hoff except the Johnny football universal sign.

Softy held his head down and climbed back into his row.

pics?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

These are interesting and inflammatory opinions, bound to be heard near and far. I wonder if they will affect future player access.

If I listened to anything on this bored I would have leaved a long time ago.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    Deleted b/c I'm tired
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Postal91 said:

MisterEm said:

Rapp will forever regret that decision, no doubts. Why???... bc he knows that his absence likely cost 104 guys a chance at history. No amount of money can drown out that fact. 3 TDs, including the one with a Safety blitz that would have either had a ball in his hands or a draft projecting hammer on the likely top QB taken in 19. Could he have played, should he have played? What if... that will forever be in his head and if that was the call... $$$... that question deserves to be there. Shit, at least him being back there would have made them second guess where to throw it.
    He is and always has been. His brother Pete was a boss—JC has always chased his shadow. JC was a big pussy in HS with a big boy frame. Then he went to UW and racked up sacks. Ran into him two years ago with his now wife that I know. Nothing’s changed with him. Not a HHKG
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    If Rapp sat out voluntarily, then he's a treasonous piece of shit forever. Done.

But if anyone here believes him playing would've brought UW a win, you're dumber than a bag of fucking hammers.

That game could've been 72-6 if OSU hadn't let off the gas and put in the #2s & #3s.

Stop acting like Pete, for fuck sake. Grow some balls and admit the obvious: The Pac12 was shit this year and being the Champion of shit earned you 4 losses that you deserved.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

lotta butthurt on here for such a tuff bored

I jack off with sandpaper.

That's tuff as shit.
    Props. But you're not the first guy to hone down his member.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Postal91 said:

MisterEm said:

Nope. We have had our words and I have said it to his face. So fuck off.

Not many folks in this world I'd ever venture into that territory... but after my time in the AD with him... he should OWN it.