Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So am already fed up with inlaws

124»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    I have to drink to get through the inane topics they discuss. I want to cut out all their tongues so I dont ever have to hear them again.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Swaye said:

Im having a pretty fucking great Thanksgiving by these standards. Got a gal in Leavenworth who cant get enuff. Took Wednesday off and came a day early. Got uo this morning and partook in the late archery mile deer hunt in the Swakane unit. Didnt shoot anything, shit i didnt see anything but fuck it. Im on her couch drinking beer listening to Prince while she makes a huge dinner complete with my deceased moms butter sauce cranberry cake. Life is fucking good for this poor faggitt. Bedt part is shes a coug alum and when my Dawgs put it to the Coug tomorrow i get anal. Wont say ehat I have to do if our? Dwags failbus. Just pray for me please.

Pegging is fun i hear.
    Milk the prostate
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    This whole thread is bad for my brand.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    HuskyJW said:

Thanksgiving sucks

me too. fuck. still here.

And because I'm the only one who has done anything interesting with the last 30 years of my life I get to tell a bunch of morons everything I do all the time and even though they don't understand it they think it's incredible because I paid for everything.

FML

it's almost like we're all living the same fucking night mare.

it's taking everything I have to not look at my FIL and tell him to LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother is blasting KISW and angrily "cooking" (lol) while his stupid fucking faggot son is in the next room to me practicing his clarinet. He's a fucking CLARINET major at Central. He went to college to play fucking clarinet. He's practicing like bach. He doesn't even play jazz.

Everything my brother cooks tastes like soggy lettuce dipped in oil pressed from dog shit.

I bought some champagne because I'm a FS rich guy and don't want to totally fuck up today and my brother (who is jealously guarding space in the mold lab known as his fridge) told me I should "chill it in nature's fridge, outside" (he talks like that because he's a food rep and he thinks he really understands sophisticated solutions to all food related problems) - I ask him what temperature it is outside (incredulous) - and he, without any hesitation or self-awareness says 'it's 50!'.

Yeah, jackass, I want to chill Dom fucking Perignon down to luke warm in the yard over the course of the 8 hours it would take to change temperature from 65-50. Great idea.

FUCKING KILL ME.

I laffed like @Swaye 's idiot hyena.

Then I gagged.