Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So am already fed up with inlaws

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    Anything that varies a little is "yuppy food"....God help us if I shop somewhere else other than Super 1
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Just do like we do here at the guns and religion compound. Sneak off with your hot cousin and get you some.

Jesus.
    Don't knock it

Til you're tried it a few times
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

Im having a pretty fucking great Thanksgiving by these standards. Got a gal in Leavenworth who cant get enuff. Took Wednesday off and came a day early. Got uo this morning and partook in the late archery mile deer hunt in the Swakane unit. Didnt shoot anything, shit i didnt see anything but fuck it. Im on her couch drinking beer listening to Prince while she makes a huge dinner complete with my deceased moms butter sauce cranberry cake. Life is fucking good for this poor faggitt. Bedt part is shes a coug alum and when my Dawgs put it to the Coug tomorrow i get anal. Wont say ehat I have to do if our? Dwags failbus. Just pray for me please.

If feel like asking for anal makes it super unsexy
    When we win I dont have to ask.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

And because I'm the only one who has done anything interesting with the last 30 years of my life I get to tell a bunch of morons everything I do all the time and even though they don't understand it they think it's incredible because I paid for everything.

FML

Knowing you like I do (hardy har har) ... nothing you say about today surprised me

And because I'm the only one who has done anything interesting with the last 30 years of my life I get to tell a bunch of morons everything I do all the time and even though they don't understand it they think it's incredible because I paid for everything.

FML

And by "doing something interesting" with your life I assume you're referring to you and Coker(nice of you to not give him any credit) starting a shitty little podcast with 7 listeners.
    It was 13 people before I semi-retired
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Tequilla said:

Im having a pretty fucking great Thanksgiving by these standards. Got a gal in Leavenworth who cant get enuff. Took Wednesday off and came a day early. Got uo this morning and partook in the late archery mile deer hunt in the Swakane unit. Didnt shoot anything, shit i didnt see anything but fuck it. Im on her couch drinking beer listening to Prince while she makes a huge dinner complete with my deceased moms butter sauce cranberry cake. Life is fucking good for this poor faggitt. Bedt part is shes a coug alum and when my Dawgs put it to the Coug tomorrow i get anal. Wont say ehat I have to do if our? Dwags failbus. Just pray for me please.

Why is it so hard for you to say that she’s putting on a strap on and giving you anal?
    Its Hard!

Tequilla said:

Why is it so hard for you to say that she’s putting on a strap on and giving you anal?
    Its Hard!
    That’s what she/he said
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Its Hard!
    That’s what she/he said
    THAT’S WHAT PETERMAN SAID HAHAHAHAHA!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam