Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So am already fed up with inlaws

Comments

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    PurpleJ said:

Last year I got to hear my sister's husband brag about his bitcoin portfolio. I told him to sell it immediately, but I doubt he listened. It crashed not long after that. We will see if he brings it up this year.

If he doesn't bring it up, you should.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

I can't say I hate hugging said blonde cousin with a big rack lol

You from Yelm?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

My mom was supposed to give me contact info for my snowbird aunt and uncle in Chandler but didn't so I am alone.

But about every other year I go to Seattle, it's always fun listening to my know it all social justice warrior sister-in-law talk politics. In 2004 my drunk dad strangled (not really) my cousin's husband so that was fun. Everyone sort of just left after that. I can't say I hate hugging said blonde cousin with a big rack lol

YKW
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Passion said:

I have an uncle that liked to recruit people to his pyramid scheme (Excel Communications or some shit). Apparently somebody pulled him aside a couple years and now he shuts the fuck up.

Thanksgiving is much better.

The good thing about my family is Cambodians. So we have tons of dope egg rolls and shit and they aren’t uptight and retarded cooks.
    90% of my family consists of raging South African and Eastern Europe alcoholics. So thanksgiving is one big drinking competition and it gets interesting when half the family is completely blitzed.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
    In appreciation of giving the Indians syphilis, reservations, and firewater I did my part on Thanksgiving to pass out on the couch at 9am and save my family the grief of dealing with me.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

RedRocket said:

Passion said:

I have an uncle that liked to recruit people to his pyramid scheme (Excel Communications or some shit). Apparently somebody pulled him aside a couple years and now he shuts the fuck up.

The good thing about my family is Cambodians. So we have tons of dope egg rolls and shit and they aren’t uptight and retarded cooks.
    You're a gay, paraplegic, Cambodian that exclusively dates black dudes. Weird mix.
    I’m a black man myself. Just adoptions into my family.
    Hi Jojo!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

RedRocket said:

Passion said:

You're a gay, paraplegic, Cambodian that exclusively dates black dudes. Weird mix.
    I’m a black man myself. Just adoptions into my family.
    You lying fuck Dennis. They don't allow blacks in Kent.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

My routine is the same every year. Wake up and smoke a bowl, head over to my sister's place about an hour before dinner. Stay a bit and play with my niece, then LEAVE so I can get drunk and smoke weed at my place. Last year I got to hear my sister's husband brag about his bitcoin portfolio. I told him to sell it immediately, but I doubt he listened. It crashed not long after that. We will see if he brings it up this year.

Thank you for your service
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Im having a pretty fucking great Thanksgiving by these standards. Got a gal in Leavenworth who cant get enuff. Took Wednesday off and came a day early. Got uo this morning and partook in the late archery mile deer hunt in the Swakane unit. Didnt shoot anything, shit i didnt see anything but fuck it. Im on her couch drinking beer listening to Prince while she makes a huge dinner complete with my deceased moms butter sauce cranberry cake. Life is fucking good for this poor faggitt. Bedt part is shes a coug alum and when my Dawgs put it to the Coug tomorrow i get anal. Wont say ehat I have to do if our? Dwags failbus. Just pray for me please.

Pegging is fun i hear.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Today I’m going to Newbury Street. I may or may not get to watch the Apple cup tonight. Anyone have that hotline number handy?
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Swaye said:

Today I’m going to Newbury Street. I may or may not get to watch the Apple cup tonight. Anyone have that hotline number handy?

1-800-DRNK-BLCH
    TYFYS