Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So am already fed up with inlaws

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
Thanksgiving sucks

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Just do like we do here at the guns and religion compound. Sneak off with your hot cousin and get you some.

Jesus.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited November 2018
    jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

My routine is the same every year. Wake up and smoke a bowl, head over to my sister's place about an hour before dinner. Stay a bit and play with my niece, then LEAVE so I can get drunk and smoke weed at my place. Last year I got to hear my sister's husband brag about his bitcoin portfolio. I told him to sell it immediately, but I doubt he listened. It crashed not long after that. We will see if he brings it up this year.

That's a good routine.

Send him this article.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/washington-bitcoin-pioneer-seeks-chapter-11-protection/
    It’s thanksgiving if you don’t piss off at least one member of your family, preferably an in-law, your doing it wrong.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I’m just drinking and watching football with the family. Thanksgiving is the best if you have alcoholic family members.

Agreed, we haven't even left the house for my parents and we are drunk(walking over). Texted them to ask if I should bring wine or something. Mom replied that my dad is already too drunk and I should only bring booze for myself if i'm going to otherwise they already have multiple bottles open.

I'll post the story from last Thanksgiving in the wam this weekend. It's @Swaye worthy FS.
    No poast it to the main bored or fuck off.