Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Acosta couch sale

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What's the over/under on Acosta getting called on again before 2024?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

The White House will still have final say on whether a press pass gets revoked. They must put together an adiminstrative procedure for revoking a pass and give the reasons to Acosta. Acosta will have an opportunity to respond in writing before the White House makes its final decision.

This is why pelosi is speaker.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If I were Trump I’d call on Acosta for every question next press conference. You Kunts want Acosta, fine, that’s all you’re going to get.
    SFGbob said:

If I were Trump I’d call on Acosta for every question next press conference. You Kunts want Acosta, fine, that’s all you’re going to get.
    Misbehavior and disrespect won’t be tolerated. Decorum is important. Trump has high regard for due process.
    Standard Supporter
    Despite the hyperventilation of you liberal Kunts Trump has actually shown more respect and support for the press than Obama.

I don’t recall Trump spying on the press
    SFGbob said:

Despite the hyperventilation of you liberal Kunts Trump has actually shown more respect and support for the press than Obama.

The media is the enemy of the people.

Where is your gay bobsled race this weekend?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

The media is the enemy of the people.

Where is your gay bobsled race this weekend?
    I enjoy the song five more hours by deorro
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Given its illegal, Obama is clearly in jail for spying on the press.

As you cross 2,000 posts, your true tin foil hat colors are showing.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-did-obama-administration-spy-associated-press-204100494.html

I guess the DOJ would not go after the DOJ for spying - and it wasn't the press - it was the associated press
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's truly amazing what an ignorant dumbfuck you are Hondo.

You are the perfect marriage of ignorance and a really big fucking mouth.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Another TrumpFS needless kerfuffle. While probably not a 1A infringement, borders close enough to make an asshole into a hero.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

You sound upset.

Maybe take my advice on the changeout. I can smell you from here.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

The White House will still have final say on whether a press pass gets revoked. They must put together an adiminstrative procedure for revoking a pass and give the reasons to Acosta. Acosta will have an opportunity to respond in writing before the White House makes its final decision.

Watch the left move away from Pelosi as speaker now that she is Trumps "pick".
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Will this happen before US District attorney John Huber starts bringing indictments against Obama & Hillary? Spygate! FISA abuse! Bigger than watergate?!?
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Will this happen before US District attorney John Huber starts bringing indictments against Obama & Hillary? Spygate! FISA abuse! Bigger than watergate?!?
    It will happen after the Red Tsunami that Dude was predicting. Dems +16 oversample!!!! Q says it's all part of the plan!!!!!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    RedRocket said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

It will happen after the Red Tsunami that Dude was predicting. Dems +16 oversample!!!! Q says it's all part of the plan!!!!!
    Dems won because the illegals that voted. And dead people.
    RedRocket said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Early voting looks really good!

#dude61FS
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dems won because the illegals that voted. And dead people.
    To the extent there were any illegals or dead people voting we know which party they voted for. Btw, loved how you ran and hid like a Kunt after your ignorance about Obama spying on the press was exposed.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam

RedRocket said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Early voting looks really good!

#dude61FS
    Two weeks after elections and we are just wrapping up counting.