Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Acosta couch sale

Comments

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

The White House will still have final say on whether a press pass gets revoked. They must put together an adiminstrative procedure for revoking a pass and give the reasons to Acosta. Acosta will have an opportunity to respond in writing before the White House makes its final decision.

This is why pelosi is speaker.
    Watch the left move away from Pelosi as speaker now that she is Trumps "pick".
    Will this happen before US District attorney John Huber starts bringing indictments against Obama & Hillary? Spygate! FISA abuse! Bigger than watergate?!?
    It will happen before Mueller finds any Trump Russian collusion.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

The White House will still have final say on whether a press pass gets revoked. They must put together an adiminstrative procedure for revoking a pass and give the reasons to Acosta. Acosta will have an opportunity to respond in writing before the White House makes its final decision.

Will this happen before US District attorney John Huber starts bringing indictments against Obama & Hillary? Spygate! FISA abuse! Bigger than watergate?!?
    It will happen after the Red Tsunami that Dude was predicting. Dems +16 oversample!!!! Q says it's all part of the plan!!!!!
    Dems won because the illegals that voted. And dead people.
    To the extent there were any illegals or dead people voting we know which party they voted for. Btw, loved how you ran and hid like a Kunt after your ignorance about Obama spying on the press was exposed.
    Rent free.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, Hondo exposes himself as an ignorant and mouthy dumbfuck and I happen to take notice therefore in dipshitland, Hondo is living rent free in my head. Hell Hondo if you sat on the street corner and covered yourself in your own shit and I happened to notice you doing so would you be living "rent free" in my head?

Dumbass, I thought you claimed my statement about Obama spying on the press to be "tin-foil hat" stuff? What happened Hondo?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, Hondo exposes himself as an ignorant and mouthy dumbfuck and I happen to take notice therefore in dipshitland, Hondo is living rent free in my head. Hell Hondo if you sat on the street corner and covered yourself in your own shit and I happened to notice you doing so would you be living "rent free" in my head?

Dumbass, I thought you claimed my statement about Obama spying on the press to be "tin-foil hat" stuff? What happened Hondo?

Call me when there's criminal charges against Obama. Or even an investigation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How about I call you after you expose yourself as a ignorant dumbfuck by claiming that Obama's spying on the press was a "tin-foil hat" theory and then you run and hid like a little bitch because you lack the integrity to admit you had your head up your ass only to then respond with one of your stupid canned responses that you use when you can't back up your mouth, and then you finally move the fucking goal posts because you're too big a Kunt to admit you were wrong on an anonymous message board? Should I call you then Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How about I call you after you expose yourself as a ignorant dumbfuck by claiming that Obama's spying on the press was a "tin-foil hat" theory and then you run and hid like a little bitch because you lack the integrity to admit you had your head up your ass only to then respond with one of your stupid canned responses that you use when you can't back up your mouth, and then you finally move the fucking goal posts because you're too big a Kunt to admit you were wrong on an anonymous message board? Should I call you then Kunt?
    Did you break the comma key off your keyboard during that rant?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The only thing that was broke off was my foot in your ignorant ass Hondo. Seriously, I've never met such a combination of ignorance and mouth in all my life. I've never seen someone who is so proud of their ignorance.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

It will happen before Mueller finds any Trump Russian collusion.
    Good call. Late summer early fall?

You do know you are my favorite tugtard? True story.
  • Options
    I love seeing a dude who takes the interwebs seriously.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Who you trying to kid Hondo? If you didn't take it seriously you'd have no problem simply admitting you were wrong. It's precisely because you do take it seriously that you're too big a Kunt to admit when you've stuck your head up your ass.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Maybe if Acosta wasn't such a fucking douche no one would kick him out
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Who you trying to kid Hondo? If you didn't take it seriously you'd have no problem simply admitting you were wrong. It's precisely because you do take it seriously that you're too big a Kunt to admit when you've stuck your head up your ass.

Call me when Obama is under investigation for spying on the press. Short of that, you are just a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Move those goal posts Kunt. You seem to care a lot Hondo. Is it a tin-foil hat theory to say Obama spied on the press Hondo? Dance Kunt, dance!!!
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Call me when Obama is under investigation for spying on the press. Short of that, you are just a dumbfuck.
    But...but...but...Obama.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Move those goal posts Kunt. You seem to care a lot Hondo. Is it a tin-foil hat theory to say Obama spied on the press Hondo? Dance Kunt, dance!!!

No.. Goalposts haven't moved. This was my comment.. Why no Congressional investigation in 2012?

Given its illegal, Obama is clearly in jail for spying on the press.

As you cross 2,000 posts, your true tin foil hat colors are showing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    Did Obama spy on the press Hondo? Yes or no Kunt? And why is my statement that he did, a "tin foil hat?"

You moved the goal posts and claimed that it wasn't a big deal because Obama wasn't under investigation for it. That's has nothing to do with the fact that he did spy on the press.
  • Options
    The DOJ issued a subpoena for and received records of phone calls and other items. Funny how the DOJ in 2012 is Obama and the DOJ now isn't Trump in your eyes. Why is that?

That being said, if "Obama spied on the press" was a correct statement. There would have been a Congressional investigation at least.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The DOJ issued a subpoena for and received records of phone calls and other items. Funny how the DOJ in 2012 is Obama and the DOJ now isn't Trump in your eyes. Why is that?

Hondo goes with the gibberish defense while he dodges like a Kunt each question he is asked.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hondo goes with the gibberish defense while he dodges like a Kunt each question he is asked.

Embarrassing.

Here's a hint. There's an elephant in the room and you can't see it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah it is embarrassing. You could have answered my question days ago. Instead you chose to perform a Kunt act. Hondo, do you think these little pathetic acts of yours fools anyone here? Do think any of your fellow libs are swayed by these jackass dances of yours?