Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Acosta couch sale

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

More like we like a guy who stands up to the jackals unlike the Bush family or Mutt Rimney who just liked to take it up the ass and ask for more

Terrible way to view the press in such exaggerated terms, and apologize for a guy 100% of the time who is not right 100% of the time.

There is no fucking reason on God's Green Earth that sensitive Donnie couldn't handle the caravan question.

Come on. You and your buddies like to talk tuff: if Donnie is going to use the caravan, then he should be able to handle Acosta's question.

Your version of it as Donnie doing the Lord's work is a little dramatic.

Vito Corleone could have handled that question w/o having an intern and a fat cross eyed Christian banana do his fighting for him. So unmanly.
    Speaking of dramatic do you need to respond to everything with a fucking speech filled with straw man ass fucking that has little to do with what I actually wrote

Yes, yes you do

He handled the question. You just don't like how. Great. Now fuck off
    #someoneisgettingcranky

#hedidn'thandleshit

#accountcontrolisagoodthing

#fuckoffkunt
    Your You're a disgrace to CNN and a horrible person
    The one thing that I've learned and accepted from the Donnie Boys on this bored is that we speak ENGLISH in this country!!! If my Latino people can work it out, so too can you Nativists.

Pussy

Why are you and Acosta such thin skinned cry babies anyway?

If you can't take it then its back to shut the fuck up
    We? can take it bitch. But if Sensitive Donnie and his gang of interns and cross-eyed bitches can't take it, and they basically screamed that they can't, then they have the power over credentials. Do you expect the guy to just force his way into the White House Press Room? Even a partisan hack like you knows he can't do that.

fuck off shill.

and manage your fucking account.
    So you can cry and moan like a little bitch but if Trump tells some asswipe to fuck off he can't take it?

I don't think you understand what being a pussy is.

Acosta got booted. Cry some more about it bitch
    I'm quite sure you understand much more about being a pussy than I. Stipulated.

Sensitive Donny didn't want to back up his caravan non-sense and got his delicate intern to step in for him and threatened to take his ball and go home until the scary journalist agreed to stand down. I may not know as much about being a pussy as do you, but I'm pretty sure that's a solid example.

Commie Nativist.
    Trump answered your fellow bitch and told him to shut the fuck up. That's how its done

You seem to have trouble understanding the written word.

Keep crying about it. That's what pussies do
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    You two faggots outpost me 10 to 1 and then whine about how much energy I'm investing.

I invest a 1/4 of the energy you two hacks spend defending Sensitive Donnie.

protectionistpussy
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

More like we like a guy who stands up to the jackals unlike the Bush family or Mutt Rimney who just liked to take it up the ass and ask for more

Terrible way to view the press in such exaggerated terms, and apologize for a guy 100% of the time who is not right 100% of the time.

There is no fucking reason on God's Green Earth that sensitive Donnie couldn't handle the caravan question.

Come on. You and your buddies like to talk tuff: if Donnie is going to use the caravan, then he should be able to handle Acosta's question.

Vito Corleone could have handled that question w/o having an intern and a fat cross eyed Christian banana do his fighting for him. So unmanly.
    Speaking of dramatic do you need to respond to everything with a fucking speech filled with straw man ass fucking that has little to do with what I actually wrote

Yes, yes you do

#someoneisgettingcranky

#hedidn'thandleshit

#fuckoffkunt
    The one thing that I've learned and accepted from the Donnie Boys on this bored is that we speak ENGLISH in this country!!! If my Latino people can work it out, so too can you Nativists.

Pussy

We? can take it bitch. But if Sensitive Donnie and his gang of interns and cross-eyed bitches can't take it, and they basically screamed that they can't, then they have the power over credentials. Do you expect the guy to just force his way into the White House Press Room? Even a partisan hack like you knows he can't do that.

fuck off shill.

So you can cry and moan like a little bitch but if Trump tells some asswipe to fuck off he can't take it?

I don't think you understand what being a pussy is. Most pussies don't

Weird the way an above the fray non-partisan, pox on both their houses person like Coug would spend so much energy making excuses for Acosta's behavior.
    I have a way of pulling them out to reveal themselves
    Sorry, I'm going to have to take credit for this one. When I first got here you two appeared to be pals. When he isn't informing me how smart he is and his superior education he is reduced to lying about what I've actually said, and creating false quotes and attributing them to me, all in his pathetic passive aggressive Clown nosed Kunt manner. Mother fucker doesn't even attempt to debate me on the issues.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes you do

#someoneisgettingcranky

#hedidn'thandleshit

#fuckoffkunt

Pussy

fuck off shill.

Weird the way an above the fray non-partisan, pox on both their houses person like Coug would spend so much energy making excuses for Acosta's behavior.
    Sorry, I'm going to have to take credit for this one. When I first got here you two appeared to be pals. When he isn't informing me how smart he is and his superior education he is reduced to lying about what I've actually said, and creating false quotes and attributing them to me, all in his pathetic passive aggressive Clown nosed Kunt manner. Mother fucker doesn't even attempt to debate me on the issues.
    Hey, I'm not the one who told you to out yourself as a racist pos who thinks it's open season on black boys walking around at night. You chose to do that all on your own. You can no more blame me for that decision than you can blame my parents for your lack of opportunity. Take it up with the trash who raised you. Not our fault.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes you do

#someoneisgettingcranky

#hedidn'thandleshit

#fuckoffkunt

Pussy

fuck off shill.

Hey, I'm not the one who told you to out yourself as a racist pos who thinks it's open season on black boys walking around at night. You chose to do that all on your own. You can no more blame me for that decision than you can blame my parents for your lack of opportunity. Take it up with the trash who raised you. Not our fault.
    As I was saying, mother fucker is now just reduced to flat-out lying and making shit. This meltdown is all mine Race.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes you do

#someoneisgettingcranky

#hedidn'thandleshit

#fuckoffkunt

Pussy

fuck off shill.

As I was saying, mother fucker is now just reduced to flat-out lying and making shit. This meltdown is all mine Race.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes you do

#someoneisgettingcranky

#hedidn'thandleshit

#fuckoffkunt

Pussy

fuck off shill.

We're still pals. He's just semi retarded at times
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You two faggots outpost me 10 to 1 and then whine about how much energy I'm investing.

I invest a 1/4 of the energy you two hacks spend defending Sensitive Donnie.

protectionistpussy

I didn't mention anything about your energy. You seem like kind of a low energy guy like JEB!

I'm not defending I'm attacking. Learn the difference
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    For a guy who claims to not even read what I write you sure appear to hang on every word Kunt. Your meltdown has been fun to watch, I especially enjoyed it as you continued to tout your superior intellect. Now get back in their and flyspeck my punctuation Kunt.

I repeatedly handed you your ignorant ass. You couldn't take it so you resorted to lying, and name calling. I believe you'll find the thread where I declared open season on black boys, in the same thread where you declared open season on 5 year old's bung holes.

Seriously, I love what I've reduced you to and it only took a few weeks. What's really funny is that you're just a slightly smarter, and far less emotionally stable version of most of the other liberal Kunts that post here. You're insinceredawg with greater insecurity.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

For a guy who claims to not even read what I write you sure appear to hang on every word Kunt. Your meltdown has been fun to watch, I especially enjoyed it as you continued to tout your superior intellect. Now get back in their and flyspeck my punctuation Kunt.

I repeatedly handed you your ignorant ass. You couldn't take it so you resorted to lying, and name calling. I believe you'll find the thread where I declared open season on black boys, in the same thread where you declared open season on 5 year old's bung holes.

Seriously, I love what I've reduced you to and it only took a few weeks. What's really funny is that you're just a slightly smarter, and far less emotionally stable version of most of the other liberal Kunts that post here. You're insinceredawg with greater insecurity.

This is what a meltdown looks like. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes you do

#someoneisgettingcranky

#hedidn'thandleshit

#fuckoffkunt

Pussy

fuck off shill.

We're still pals. He's just semi retarded at times
    Going full retard the last few days. Does he often make up bullshit quotes and then attribute them to others? I hear really smart and well educated people do that kind of thing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

This is what a meltdown looks like. HTH
    I told ya Hondo was going to give you an ass tonguing Coug.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trump's such a massive twat. He should have just said "Acosta is done at the White House because he's a dick who doesn't know how to act.", but no - they had to cook up some assault story.

Pathetic.

That's some kind of Democrat-level pussy move right there.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Being a witty agitator pays more and scores higher ratings than asshole I would have thought
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dude61 said:

Proving once again Acosta wants to be the news instead of reporting the news.

This. Fucking THIS.
    Show boating press isn't news man. Doesn't mean he isn't doing his job.

And, like it or not, when anyone from the press asks Sensitive Donnie a tuff question, it's going to be the very definition of a spectacle.

The issue here, if we're being honest, is that the Donny Boys don't like press going after their president, even when he begs for it.

The caravan bit was press question 101. Yeah, he knew the answer before he asked, but that's like 99.9% of the questions 99.9% of the time.
    Acosta is a drama queen who's been called out by both the Washington Post and Jon Stewart for his activism and lack of journalistic integrity.

Sorry, Cuog, but I'll go with those two in a heartbeat over you on this one.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I was gonna order Chipotle then realized I had a pizza in the fridge
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was gonna order Chipotle then realized I had a pizza in the fridge

Rayciss.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Trump's such a massive twat. He should have just said "Acosta is done at the White House because he's a dick who doesn't know how to act.", but no - they had to cook up some assault story.

Pathetic.

That's some kind of Democrat-level pussy move right there.

yep