Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Acosta couch sale

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump's such a massive twat. He should have just said "Acosta is done at the White House because he's a dick who doesn't know how to act.", but no - they had to cook up some assault story.

Pathetic.

That's some kind of Democrat-level pussy move right there.

yep
    But then you two would have nothing to bitch about as he, meanwhile, keeps winning.
    That's some weak Hondo level shit.
    Fine. Bitch about me then.

As long as you can bitch, you're happy. Bitch.
    Wow. You're a huge cunt. Go fuck yourself.
    Ouch! I consider the source. And dismiss it.

You count for nothing. Loser.
    Likewise, you drippy cunt. It must be day 28 of Turd Eater's monthly cycle and your giner is all swelled up and bleeding, huh?

If it's this important to you to defend their weak fucking assault claims, then go ahead. It just shows what a butthole you are. Talk about counting for nothing. Your folks should have bonked you on the head and used the milk to raise a pig.
    Remedial. And that's being nice.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump's such a massive twat. He should have just said "Acosta is done at the White House because he's a dick who doesn't know how to act.", but no - they had to cook up some assault story.

Pathetic.

yep
    But then you two would have nothing to bitch about as he, meanwhile, keeps winning.

Likewise, you drippy cunt. It must be day 28 of Turd Eater's monthly cycle and your giner is all swelled up and bleeding, huh?

If it's this important to you to defend their weak fucking assault claims, then go ahead. It just shows what a butthole you are. Talk about counting for nothing. Your folks should have bonked you on the head and used the milk to raise a pig.
    lol

This schtick isn't going to work for you, dumbass. You need an IQ in excess of 105 to start playing that card, so that leaves you out.

Go have some paste and watch some cartoons and before you know it, you won't look like such a faggot.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Pathetic.

yep

lol

This schtick isn't going to work for you, dumbass. You need an IQ in excess of 105 to start playing that card, so that leaves you out.

Go have some paste and watch some cartoons and before you know it, you won't look like such a faggot.
    Still butthurt over HRC's loss, I know. It's hard living without your handouts.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Pathetic.

yep

lol

Stupid people like you always resort to bullshit eventually.

Are you as big a pussy as you are a liar? Bigger? That's what I thought.

Fuck off, loser.

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Pathetic.

yep

lol

Fuck off, loser.

You are consistently the biggest whiner on these boards, by far. You whine about everything, in every post. Grow some balls, for once in your life.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Pathetic.

yep

lol

Fuck off, loser.

You are consistently the biggest whiner on these boards, by far. You whine about everything, in every post. Grow some balls, for once in your life.
    Sure, faggot. Your vote means nothing to me or anyone else for that matter.

So go ahead and fuck off.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Pathetic.

yep

lol

Fuck off, loser.

I've yet to see the guy engage in any kind of substantive exchange.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Pathetic.

yep

lol

Fuck off, loser.

I've yet to see the guy engage in any kind of substantive exchange.
    I wouldn't bash people who don't engage in substantive exchange. Look in the mirror.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I'm begging you right this very minute in other threads for you to explain for us the "system" that you claimed makes poor people poorer in this country and you're dancing like a fucking Kunt rather than backing up your mouth Hondo. The person who has a problem with substance is you Hondo.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

I'm begging you right this very minute in other threads for you to explain for us the "system" that you claimed makes poor people poorer in this country and you're dancing like a fucking Kunt rather than backing up your mouth Hondo. The person who has a problem with substance is you Hondo.

Parrots can't think for themselves. They just shout what someone told them to say without knowing what it means.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Holy fuck all man. It's been explained ad nauseum. By someone else too. Just because you disagree doesn't mean it hasn't been explained.

I keep waiting for you to throw down the woosh flag but unfortunately you are being serious.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Parrots can't think for themselves. They just shout what someone told them to say without knowing what it means.
    You are correct sir. Once you get Hondo past his talking points that he has been spoon fed he has nothing and that's when he starts posting his canned responses.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Pathetic.

yep

lol

Fuck off, loser.

Sure, faggot. Your vote means nothing to me or anyone else for that matter.

So go ahead and fuck off.
    Please, for God's sake, stop whining. For once in your life.

Were you the kid who always cried at your birthday party?
  • Options
    TurdEater said:

<

Hey cunt - you jumped into this thread wagging your tongue at HD and me, you dumb son of a bitch.

But, since you're a fucking retard, you're now trying to blame your cuntiness on me.

Fuck the fuck off, bitch.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

TurdEater said:

<

Hey cunt - you jumped into this thread wagging your tongue at HD and me, you dumb son of a bitch.

But, since you're a fucking retard, you're now trying to blame your cuntiness on me.

Feel the substance!!!!

Hondo, time for another ass tonguing.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    dflea said:

TurdEater said:

<

So your answer is yes, you were the kid who cried at his own birthday party.

Once a bitch, always a bitch. Remedial Bitch.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The internet is hell on irredeemable Trumpkins.

This thread is gold.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The Seattle Times is your source??
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This is not a 1st amendment issue. As a reporter Acosta is free to write whatever he wants. No one is preventing him from doing so. Being a reporter does not mean you get access to presidential press conferences. Especially when you behave like an asshat.