Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election Day Game Thread (Hondo and Bob's Thunder Dome)

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Ted Cruz sucks so bad but somehow the Irish guy pretending to be Mexican was just as pathetic.

It does crack me up that hondo and his ilk want the guy who can't even beat one of the most loathed guys around to run for president.

he reminds them of Hill - someone who is a looser
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Random election night thoughts.

I-1639 ensures I will never live in Washington again. I would have never moved back there anyway. WA hates freedom.

Question @Swaye what exactly is in 1639 that would prohibit you from moving to Washington?
    De facto registration is number 1.

25 dollar "fee" to execute a constitutional right.

New and additional "background check" just wasted resources and government bloat.

10 day waiting period is onerous.

Pretty much the entire thing sucks ass if you think personal liberty is a thing.
    It is what it is.. Reality is the changes are minimal. I don't like increasing the age to 21 for "assault rifles". But other than that, they didn't take any guns and the changes can help reduce violence with guns.

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I-1639 ensures I will never live in Washington again. I would have never moved back there anyway. WA hates freedom.

Question @Swaye what exactly is in 1639 that would prohibit you from moving to Washington?

New and additional "background check" just wasted resources and government bloat.

Pretty much the entire thing sucks ass if you think personal liberty is a thing.
    It is what it is.. Reality is the changes are minimal. I don't like increasing the age to 21 for "assault rifles". But other than that, they didn't take any guns and the changes can help reduce violence with guns.
    Mandated training, for a constitutionally protected right.
    Getting the D-lO-fucking-L involved
    Making lawful owners criminally liable in the event a criminal breaks into your house and steals your firearms and does criminal shit with them

You don't like firearm ownership. Fine. But don't be so willfully dumb to say the changes are minimal.
    Show me where that is true....

I enjoy guns. I also think there's reasonable controls we can put in place to reduce the number of innocent lives that are killed. One of them is holding gun owners accountable.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Beto outspent Ted 70 million to 33 million

Ted is a serial killer

Beto is a rock star

Ted won

By all means Beto 2020

By the way any comment from our too much money in politics crowd? Money doesn't equal wins

Texas votes red. Water is wet. Why are you guys acting like this was an upset?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Making lawful owners criminally liable in the event a criminal breaks into your house and steals your firearms and does criminal shit with them

You don't like firearm ownership. Fine. But don't be so willfully dumb to say the changes are minimal.

I enjoy guns. I also think there's reasonable controls we can put in place to reduce the number of innocent lives that are killed. One of them is holding gun owners accountable.
    Conceded, there is more gray area in the text than the summary I read last night:
    (d) The prohibited person's access to the firearm was obtained
    as a result of an unlawful entry, provided that the unauthorized
    access or theft of the firearm is reported to a local law
    enforcement agency in the jurisdiction in which the unauthorized
    access or theft occurred within five days of the time the victim of
    the unlawful entry knew or reasonably should have known that the
    firearm had been taken.

However, the fact that "result of an unlawful entry" is written in as an exception to a law shows the intent of the authors.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Conceded, there is more gray area in the text than the summary I read last night:
    firearm had been taken.

However, the fact that "result of an unlawful entry" is written in as an exception to a law shows the intent of the authors.
    And this is a great line: "(6) Nothing in this section mandates how or where a firearm must be stored." King County prosecutors going to have tons o' fun with that.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

The US has Spoken and we REJECT the Republican agenda. Good job patriots!!!!!

You lost.
    SAD!! Sorry cuck, you're supporting LOSERS now.

Man I love being a winner!
    Dems will be sorely tempted to fuck up 2020.
    Nah. They’ll get arrogant and cocky that
    Swaye said:

Fourth time in history the party with the presidency picked up seats in the Senate. YUGE win for Ol' Orange.

Narrow loss in the House ensures 2 years of total gridlock and absolute hilarity in the Tug.

Best part? The divided government shitshow that is about to unfold practically guarantees my 2020 candidate polls better than ever before. I present to you, your newly elected world ending cataclysm:

Mixed result of the night? Has to be Ted Cruz winning. I mean, Beto sucked hard, and I could never vote for him on principle (abolish ICE, free healthcare for all), but man I would have been tempted with my intense loathing of Ted Cruz. Has their ever been a more smarmy shithead than Ted Cruz? Hard to imagine.

I take Ted Cruz like I do listening to Bill Walton doing basketball games. Smarmy is totally his schtick. He knows he is full of bullshit but he shovels it out like a motherfucker. Respect.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Washington assault weapon.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    PurpleJ said:

Cruz is a white latino demigod. Creep luvs it.

Cruz lost me when he let Trump cuck him and he got all serious about the wife comments.

Cruz is too close to fundy for me. While everybody in the Tug fears the true believers on the left, they turn a blind eye to the true believers on the right. They're all crazy.
    This is going to be awesome
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/11/democrats-trump-investigations/

You can read the whole list. But here is a sampling of the topics Cummings and his Democratic colleagues have set their sights on:
    • White House security clearances (involving Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, national security adviser John Bolton, and others)
    • The controversial addition of a citizenship question to the 2020 census
    • The Trump administration’s Muslim travel ban
    • The State Department’s decision to close its cyber office
    • The EPA’s use of a political loyalty list
    • The possible participation of Cambridge Analytica’s foreign employees in US elections
    • The deadly ambush in Niger that left four American soldiers dead
    • The use of private email by White House officials
    • Trump’s response to the hurricane that devastated Puerto Rico
    • The dealings of the Trump Foundation
    • Potential conflicts of interest between Kushner’s business actions and his policy advice
    • Payments the Trump Organization received from foreign sources
    • Russian intervention with state voting systems
    • Former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s contacts with foreign officials

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

firearm had been taken.

Thanks for looking up the text. In my research I had a hard time finding out what was true and what was bullshit. I hadn't gone to the text yet.

I just remember the last measure in Washington, in 2014 or whenever, there was a lot of lies going on about gun possession. I remember gun nuts sitting in front of the capital after it passed handing guns back and forth trying to get police to arrest them. Of course none of that has rang true just like a lot of bullshit about this bill.

It's a good thing for people to be accountable for their guns. How many school shootings, or shootings in general, have occurred because someone took another person's gun?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

You can read the whole list. But here is a sampling of the topics Cummings and his Democratic colleagues have set their sights on:
    • White House security clearances (involving Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, national security adviser John Bolton, and others)
    • The possible participation of Cambridge Analytica’s foreign employees in US elections
    • Potential conflicts of interest between Kushner’s business actions and his policy advice
    • Former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s contacts with foreign officials
    The 1998 GOP Impeachment and I got a chuckle out of this
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The US has Spoken and we REJECT the Republican agenda. Good job patriots!!!!!

You lost.
    SAD!! Sorry cuck, you're supporting LOSERS now.

Man I love being a winner!
    I will enjoy the 6-3 margin in the Supreme Court and the increased advantage in the Senate. We can take back the house in 2020 if you refuse to cooperate. Thanks for playing!
    Such fag, J
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Beto outspent Ted 70 million to 33 million

Ted is a serial killer

Beto is a rock star

Ted won

By all means Beto 2020

By the way any comment from our too much money in politics crowd? Money doesn't equal wins

Texas votes red. Water is wet. Why are you guys acting like this was an upset?
    Why are you guys acting like Beto won? I didn't say anything about an upset. I asked if you still hate money in politics since your rock star outspent a serial killer and lost.

#CitiznesUnited
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Washington assault weapon.

See?

I suppose we really need more investigations into Benghazi and emails.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

firearm had been taken.

Thanks for looking up the text. In my research I had a hard time finding out what was true and what was bullshit. I hadn't gone to the text yet.

I just remember the last measure in Washington, in 2014 or whenever, there was a lot of lies going on about gun possession. I remember gun nuts sitting in front of the capital after it passed handing guns back and forth trying to get police to arrest them. Of course none of that has rang true just like a lot of bullshit about this bill.

It's a good thing for people to be accountable for their guns. How many school shootings, or shootings in general, have occurred because someone took another person's gun?
    There's truth to that. It was a terrible law.
    Swaye said:

Fourth time in history the party with the presidency picked up seats in the Senate. YUGE win for Ol' Orange.

Narrow loss in the House ensures 2 years of total gridlock and absolute hilarity in the Tug.

Best part? The divided government shitshow that is about to unfold practically guarantees my 2020 candidate polls better than ever before. I present to you, your newly elected world ending cataclysm:

Mixed result of the night? Has to be Ted Cruz winning. I mean, Beto sucked hard, and I could never vote for him on principle (abolish ICE, free healthcare for all), but man I would have been tempted with my intense loathing of Ted Cruz. Has their ever been a more smarmy shithead than Ted Cruz? Hard to imagine.

No. Don't worry. Spirit Horse will dispatch him in due time.