Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WASHINGTON 2.0

1235»

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

Bleenor once said he didn't count Sark's first three years because he didn't have Wilcox. He was mocked for it. This is kind of similar.

We're going to compete for the PAC 12 title every year under Pete. You get playoff appearances by winning the conference. Some years will be better than others.

You can’t get to the playoffs without winning your conference ...

If we win out at 11-2 losing 2 road games by 8 points that’s far from a terrible year ... particularly if you believe this is as rough as our roster looks going forward
    UW has progressed from collapsing versus Alabama and losing 26-7, to choking away two close games in 2018 by failing to execute when in position to do so. A loss is a loss, but doogs have to love the progress. Get Excited! The Gap is Closing!
    Look on the bright side, you were able to keep pace with Bama lite. However if Herbert had been on his game, the score wouldn't have been as close as it was.
    If, if, if.

The team that chokes away the win is supposed to say that. Not the beneficiary of the choke.
    Please. We made just as many mistakes, including an even worse field goal attempt. You benefited from that choke job and were put in the position of getting a game winning FG attempt instead of an attempt to tie the game.
    You realize UW sat on the ball at the end right? Oregon was much better off having missed that FG. Had they made it we would have had much more urgency on that drive.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,211
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Does anybody actually think Oregon will win @WSU, @Utah and @Arizona or win out for that matter? We are winning the conference.

I am just going to leave this here.
    Still early juicer but here’s to conference championships and sweaty taint rose bowls.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sounds a lot like the Bargaining stage to me.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,526
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Completely off-topic here, but that is the best Monty Python skit.

Anyone who disagrees with me is stupid and should meet me at 7-11
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

Completely off-topic here, but that is the best Monty Python skit.

Anyone who disagrees with me is stupid and should meet me at 7-11
    There is no such thing as a good Monty Python skit.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,623
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Does anybody actually think Oregon will win @WSU, @Utah and @Arizona or win out for that matter? We are winning the conference.

Oregon going 7-5 to complete the quook transformation.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I am just going to leave this here again. We are going to the Rose Bowl bitches!!