Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official game day thread Kavanaugh edition

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb lying cunt

Kavanaw hasn't said anything so I assume you are talking about Feinstein
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Dumb lying cunt

Kavanaw hasn't said anything so I assume you are talking about Feinstein
    Fuck off
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Okay, I'm no woman. I get that. But assuming everything Dr. Ford says is true, would an event like that cause her to underperform academically, not get dates, wig out in college, keep shit from her parents, spend too much time in the sun, drink too much, etc., etc., etc. Sorry, not buying it.

Read some studies on PTSD. That's exactly what happens

This is what's wrong with #MeToo IMO. Suddenly every single hangnail is the fault of the Patriarchy.

Rape = hangnail? Come on.

If nothing else, this entire process seems to prove Freud's initial conclusions that women are fucking hysterical. Period. End of story.

Speaking of hysterical... much of this insane drama is the result of Chuck Grassley saying "damn the torpedoes, we're gonna get this guy confirmed before the Senate recesses for the election. A great many bad decisions and stupid actions have resulted from the precipitate rush to confirm Kavanaugh this summer. So who's being hysterical?

PTSD? 2 mins of groping equals 2 tours in Vietnam? Who's being ridiculous?

And @AZDuck, groping and fondling now equals Rape?
    Yes many women get PTSD from encounters like that. It's almost like a child's brain is different from an adults brain.
    But you'd never give Kavanaugh that "child brain" benefit of the doubt, would you, Hondo?
    If this encounter did happen. He was the perpetrator, not the victim. People who experience situations where they are forced into something, such as groping, often end up with PTSD. Do some research on it.

I'm just laying out facts here, not being a dick.
    I survived a building collapse. I know what PTSD is. I've experienced it. And it didn't have fuck-all to do with bad grades. Grow a brain.
    It's almost as if PTSD effects people differently. In my real world. I know several women who have discussed they situations and diagnosis with me. And they range from successful business women to stay at home moms that sometimes struggle daily to get out of bed.
    You are such a fucking liar. Ever thought of running for office?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Okay, I'm no woman. I get that. But assuming everything Dr. Ford says is true, would an event like that cause her to underperform academically, not get dates, wig out in college, keep shit from her parents, spend too much time in the sun, drink too much, etc., etc., etc. Sorry, not buying it.

This is what's wrong with #MeToo IMO. Suddenly every single hangnail is the fault of the Patriarchy.

If nothing else, this entire process seems to prove Freud's initial conclusions that women are fucking hysterical. Period. End of story.

Speaking of hysterical... much of this insane drama is the result of Chuck Grassley saying "damn the torpedoes, we're gonna get this guy confirmed before the Senate recesses for the election. A great many bad decisions and stupid actions have resulted from the precipitate rush to confirm Kavanaugh this summer. So who's being hysterical?

Yes many women get PTSD from encounters like that. It's almost like a child's brain is different from an adults brain.
    But you'd never give Kavanaugh that "child brain" benefit of the doubt, would you, Hondo?
    If this encounter did happen. He was the perpetrator, not the victim. People who experience situations where they are forced into something, such as groping, often end up with PTSD. Do some research on it.

I survived a building collapse. I know what PTSD is. I've experienced it. And it didn't have fuck-all to do with bad grades. Grow a brain.
    It's almost as if PTSD effects people differently. In my real world. I know several women who have discussed they situations and diagnosis with me. And they range from successful business women to stay at home moms that sometimes struggle daily to get out of bed.
    That's actually true. Not being a dick. But carry on how women are just supposed to brush shit off like it never happened.
  • Options
    What happened?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

That's actually true. Not being a dick. But carry on how women are just supposed to brush shit off like it never happened.
    Can you speak in anything other than hyperbole? Jesus. I stipulate it happened. Just like the childish little raisin woman said.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    As a man who is in many compromising sexual situations...I always support the guy.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    AZDuck said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Abusive sexual contact.

Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly engages in sexual contact with another person without that other person’s permission shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

- 18 U.S. Code § 2244 - Abusive sexual contact

sexual contact
    (3)the term “sexual contact” means the intentional touching, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person;

STOP! I know the facts. I stipulated to them for fuck sake.

And if they caused this lady PTSD, then she was damaged goods to begin with.

Look at her and listen to her, for fuck sake. She's a Child.
    Making fun of the witness is definitely what Republicans should do. That'll resonate well with the voters.
    How does her 7 year old, Valley Girl voice and speech resonate with you, Hondo? I suppose you might have a chance with her if you can tolerate it.
    In all seriousness. There are many millions of women with PTSD from stuff like this. Many women know women who have been affected by sexual abuse as a child. Not sure if you are aware of this, but women react differently to things than men do. It is very common for women to have emotional issues later in life from sexual abuses as a child. Same with men abused as kids.
    Focus, Hondo. Focus. There's no rape or childhood sexual abuse alleged. Stop diverting and distracting. The allegation is an attempted sexual assault. Let's try being precise, since I've already stipulated to the facts. Kreist. You guys are like herding cats.
    nope, its completed aggravated sexual assault, maybe attempted rape
    How is it aggravated?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited September 2018

AZDuck said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Abusive sexual contact.

Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly engages in sexual contact with another person without that other person’s permission shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

sexual contact
    (3)the term “sexual contact” means the intentional touching, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person;

Making fun of the witness is definitely what Republicans should do. That'll resonate well with the voters.
    How does her 7 year old, Valley Girl voice and speech resonate with you, Hondo? I suppose you might have a chance with her if you can tolerate it.
    In all seriousness. There are many millions of women with PTSD from stuff like this. Many women know women who have been affected by sexual abuse as a child. Not sure if you are aware of this, but women react differently to things than men do. It is very common for women to have emotional issues later in life from sexual abuses as a child. Same with men abused as kids.
    Focus, Hondo. Focus. There's no rape or childhood sexual abuse alleged. Stop diverting and distracting. The allegation is an attempted sexual assault. Let's try being precise, since I've already stipulated to the facts. Kreist. You guys are like herding cats.
    How is it aggravated?
    Accomplished by the use of unlawful force - hand over mouth

See 18 USC § 2244 (a)(1) and 18 USC § 2241 (a)(1-2)
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Can you speak in anything other than hyperbole? Jesus. I stipulate it happened. Just like the childish little raisin woman said.
    I quoted sarkastic there. Not you.
  • Options
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Since it is game thread, who will be first to say that Kavanaw is a liar before a question is asked?
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Abusive sexual contact.

sexual contact

How is it aggravated?

Locus Criminis was Maryland, no?
  • Options

fucking liar

Someone is upset today. What's bothering you buttercup?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Abusive sexual contact.

sexual contact

How is it aggravated?

Locus Criminis was Maryland, no?
    I don't know nuthin' about Maryland. I practice in a Federal court. Most states are similar.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kavanaugh is crushing it during his opening statement.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

Her polygraph test was a joke. Complete utter foolishness. Two questions and they were not specific. Polygraph tests require specific single subject questions.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you clearly know nothing about polygraphs

The SOP is to ask the examinee a bunch of questions that are obvious "yes" or "no" questions that are irrelevant to the topic.

Then the polygrapher asks a VERY LIMITED number of questions, usually no more than 2-4... and the polygraph will hit or not hit on "deceptive response."

Too many questions and the machine will start hitting or not hitting on every question.
    He only asked two. They were about the written story line prepared while the examiner was not in the room. It was heavily changed, scribbled and had parts inserted and redacted.

"The interviewer asked Ford whether “any part” of her statement was false or whether she made up any detail included in her initial report."

Funny experts think this isn't a valid poly. But please enlighten me.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Dude61 said:

SFGbob said:

Does this one brief encounter really rise to the level of sexual abuse?

There is no corroborating evidence the encounter happened.
    I know but assuming it was true. Is it really abuse? If women are this sensitive then we seriously need to rethink our current system.