Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

129 Million Total Obamacare Cancellations, Duke University Study

12346»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

To tell you the truth, considering my military record, going to Harvard after that, was no big fucking deal. But I can understand why it might be important to a chicken shit like you, who lives in envy of an Ivy League piece of paper.

The Four Star Marine General, below has a BA from Central Washington, and might be the next President. So why are you still living in mommy's basement?

Why, when you, post, do you, use, so many, mother, fucking commas? I don't think you were, assepted to Harvard. That's all. Prick.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Harvard may be prestigious but it's not exactly a smart fiscal choice if there's no mommy and daddy or a trust fund to pay for it.

We have had presidents that went there and they're (like the one in the WH now) some of the most ignorant mother fuckers I've ever heard or listened to.

• Options
    Princeton>Hahvahd
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2013
    loadsock said:

Harvard may be prestigious but it's not exactly a smart fiscal choice if there's no mommy and daddy or a trust fund to pay for it.

We have had presidents that went there and they're (like the one in the WH now) some of the most ignorant mother fuckers I've ever heard or listened to.

Well now we know who you are don't we?

That has always been your problem. Any monkey can create a new handle. But you've always lacked the artful skill of becoming another. You are all you can be.

• Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited November 2013

loadsock said:

Well now we know who you are don't we?

That has always been your problem. Any monkey can create a new handle. But you've always lacked the artful skill of becoming another. You are all you can be.

What in the fuck are you even talking about?

New handle? This is all I've ever had. Care to offer up a statement that has any truth? Care to say where my statement was incorrect other than arguing my opinion of the president?

Generally you're pretty spot on and make good points, but maybe the holiday has you not seeing too well with your head shoved up your ass.