Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

129 Million Total Obamacare Cancellations, Duke University Study

Comments

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

78 million more cancellations this summer...

breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/26/78-Million-Obamacare-Cancellations-Loom

If you have a libtard arts degree from an extremely over-priced college in the middle of fucking nowhere in Vermont you don't have to read this. It's Fox News and Breitbart quoting a government study, so it must be a lie.

oh oh, someone's daddy didn't make enough $$ serving fried rice to send someone to private school.

Actually, I earned my own tuition by letting commie muther fuckers shoot at me for 26 months. Foster kids don't have rich mommies and daddies.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY
    ok, you're coming clean. I like that.

just so you know, you don't have to do code here, and "mother" wouldn't be a word to watch for in any event.

so come on now ... what happened? did your little pork chop get rejected at Vassar? nobody at Middlebury interested in junior's football "talents"? what's w/ the obsession over elite liberal arts colleges? it's somewhat random, even for you. you know, even at the big public schools, there is a school of arts of science. you can learn a lot of useful shit in Savery Hall.

I was accepted at Harvard twice; undergrad and law school. (UW was actually my backup.) But doing a cost benefit analysis, tuition versus education, Harvard just didn't compute. You look at things differently when you pay your own freight since 13. I just have absolutely no respect for $200,000 libtard arts degrees. I'll bet CollegeDipShit didn't even give his Dad a blow job after he fucked him for all that tuition.

youtube.com
    /watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY

• Options

If you have a libtard arts degree from an extremely over-priced college in the middle of fucking nowhere in Vermont you don't have to read this. It's Fox News and Breitbart quoting a government study, so it must be a lie.

oh oh, someone's daddy didn't make enough $$ serving fried rice to send someone to private school.

Actually, I earned my own tuition by letting commie muther fuckers shoot at me for 26 months. Foster kids don't have rich mommies and daddies.

just so you know, you don't have to do code here, and "mother" wouldn't be a word to watch for in any event.

so come on now ... what happened? did your little pork chop get rejected at Vassar? nobody at Middlebury interested in junior's football "talents"? what's w/ the obsession over elite liberal arts colleges? it's somewhat random, even for you. you know, even at the big public schools, there is a school of arts of science. you can learn a lot of useful shit in Savery Hall.

I was accepted at Harvard twice; undergrad and law school. (UW was actually my backup.) But doing a cost benefit analysis, tuition versus education, Harvard just didn't compute. You look at things differently when you pay your own freight since 13. I just have absolutely no respect for $200,000 libtard arts degrees. I'll bet CollegeDipShit didn't even give his Dad a blow job after he fucked him for all that tuition.

youtube.com
    /watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY

• Options
    edited November 2013

youtube.com
    /watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY

You actually think that I give a fuck what you think, limp dick? =))

Go suck your Daddy's cock like you should have at graduation.
  • Options

youtube.com
    /watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY

You actually think that I give a fuck what you think, limp dick? =))

Go suck your Daddy's cock like you should have at graduation.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    To tell you the truth, considering my military record, going to Harvard after that, was no big fucking deal. But I can understand why it might be important to a chicken shit like you, who lives in envy of an Ivy League piece of paper.

The Four Star Marine General, below has a BA from Central Washington, and might be the next President. So why are you still living in mommy's basement?
  • Options

To tell you the truth, considering my military record, going to Harvard after that, was no big fucking deal. But I can understand why it might be important to a chicken shit like you.

• Options
    edited November 2013

One of the first things I was shocked to learn, while practicing law, was that the majority of people who have been defrauded, do not want to seek recourse. They simply refuse to admit to themselves, that they let themselves be fooled.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    D2D, what years were you in the Corps?

I got to meet and eat lunch with General Mattis. Seemed like a hell of a guy, in my limited contact with him. I'd vote for him...he might be the only politician who would always tell the truth, which is why he is unelectable in modern America...he won't promise the moon and blow sunshine up everyone's ass.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

This is all the evidence Dabone ever needed. I concede, Mike. Missing one parent or two parents, clearly, fucks you up. Thanks for being exhibit a, d2d.
    Actually, sucking your momma's tits, while I and others were responsible for keeping 200 Marines alive on a daily basis, really gives you a fucked up view of how the world really works.

"Don James earned a bachelor's degree in education in 1954 from Miami and then was commissioned a lieutenant in the U.S. Army."

Now, go fuck yourselves.
    At least my mom loves me.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Swaye said:

I got to meet and eat lunch with General Mattis. Seemed like a hell of a guy, in my limited contact with him. I'd vote for him...he might be the only politician who would always tell the truth, which is why he is unelectable in modern America...he won't promise the moon and blow sunshine up everyone's ass.

I enlisted out of HS in '69, received a battlefield commission in '70, got out in '76 as a Captain, then went to college and law school. I was in TBS at Quantico just ahead of Mattis, didn't know him. I know several people who know him and speak very highly of him.

Marine Officers do not lie, and do not tolerate those who do. His quote is no big deal. You are taught to visualize having to kill everyone you come into contact with. If you don't have a plan, you die. In the civilian world, it's very hard to be intimidated by somebody you just visualized killing, (not that you actually ever would).

It's very interesting that he went to Central. Unlike the other branches, the Marine Corps doesn't care if you went to Annapolis; they care about who performs. When Dip Shit name dropped that he went to an over-priced libtard arts college, like we're all supposed to be impressed, I couldn't help myself. I only applied to Harvard because my wife wanted to see if I could get in. When she found out what it cost compared to UW, she almost passed out. I found out later that they really wanted me because I was a Viet Nam vet, and it helped their diversity bullshit. Like I said, I didn't give a fuck about Harvard. I had already turned down Annapolis when I got commissioned. Who cares? I guess if it's the only thing on your resume, you think its a big fucking deal. I worked on Wall Street for 20 years and I know lots if idiots that went to Ivy League schools. They all network with each other and jerk each other off, while I was out closing deals. Salomon Brothers didn't care where you went to school either. My boss, was Vice Chairman and started in the mail room. He went to college at night. Nobody gives a shit where you went to college.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2013

Swaye said:

I enlisted out of HS in '69, received a battlefield commission in '70, got out in '76 as a Captain, then went to college and law school. I was in TBS at Quantico just ahead of Mattis, didn't know him. I know several people who know him and speak very highly of him.

Marine Officers do not lie, and do not tolerate those who do. His quote is no big deal. You are taught to visualize having to kill everyone you come into contact with. If you don't have a plan, you die. In the civilian world, it's very hard to be intimidated by somebody you just visualized killing, (not that you actually ever would).

It's very interesting that he went to Central. Unlike the other branches, the Marine Corps doesn't care if you went to Annapolis; they care about who performs. When Dip Shit name dropped that he went to an over-priced libtard arts college, like we're all supposed to be impressed, I couldn't help myself. I only applied to Harvard because my wife wanted to see if I could get in. When she found out what it cost compared to UW, she almost passed out. I found out later that they really wanted me because I was a Viet Nam vet, and it helped their diversity bullshit. Like I said, I didn't give a fuck about Harvard. I had already turned down Annapolis when I got commissioned. Who cares? I guess if it's the only thing on your resume, you think its a big fucking deal. I worked on Wall Street for 20 years and I know lots if idiots that went to Ivy League schools. They all network with each other and jerk each other off, while I was out closing deals. Salomon Brothers didn't care where you went to school either. My boss, was Vice Chairman and started in the mail room. He went to college at night. Nobody gives a shit where you went to college.
    Tend to agree that nobody gives a shit where you went to school. I went to a relatively "elite" Grad School toward the end of my Navy career, and nobody has ever even mentioned it in a job interview. All they cared about was that I had been to Grad School. Could have been Western Buttfuck U - no difference.

Funny what you mention about Annapolis. I tried to get in out of HS, and was rejected. Ended up joining the Navy enlisted, getting an Officer program a few years later, and did NROTC at UW. Late in my career (couple years ago), I ended up closing out my career by teaching at the Naval Academy. Always funny to me that they turned me down over 25 years ago, and then I end up teaching there before I retired. As an aside, after teaching there, it totally shattered my faith in the Service Academies. They used to be elite, but now they are just breeding grounds for social experiments.

I recall the CNO (ADM Roughhead - what a fucking unfortunate name) coming out a few years ago and saying that the number one mission of the US Navy was diversity. Funny, I had been laboring under the impression, for 20 years, that the number one mission of the Navy was establishing maritime supremecy, keeping sea lanes open, and fighting and winning America's wars. I know I heard that somewhere...oh yeah, boot camp, ROTC, and from every CO I ever had. I knew I was done with the Navy at that point.

One last thing, my Dad is a former Marine: 1961-1967. Vietnam. Aircraft electrician. A-4s.

Thanks for your service.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    You mean this general still actually has his position and presumably has had political discourse that doesn't align with Obama and is still in his position?

He's already removed around 150 high ranking military officers for a litany of bullshit reasons. How has this Gen Mattis survived?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    loadsock said:

You mean this general still actually has his position and presumably has had political discourse that doesn't align with Obama and is still in his position?

He's already removed around 150 high ranking military officers for a litany of bullshit reasons. How has this Gen Mattis survived?

He just retired. We were surprised at the Academy when he got tapped to lead Central Command. He is a old school "kill, kill, blood makes the grass grow kind of guy." Not your typical Obama guy, but even liberals realize that sometimes you have to hire a guy who knows how to fuck people up to actually win wars.
  • Options

Swaye said:

You're right, you can't help yourself. The only reason I post it is to piss you off. Genius hasn't figured that our already.

My first post ever mentioning I went to Middlebury read, "It doesn't really matter where you went to school. I go to a selective LA college in New England, but probably have worse job prospects than a Whitman grad in Seattle. What matters is people skills, connections, and work ethic."

Nowhere did I insinuate it's impressive other than to piss you off. If I thought the posters on Hardcore Husky would be impressed with me because of where I go to school I would be truly miserable and pathetic.

It's a shame the Viet Cong didn't do their job when they had the chance.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

You're right, you can't help yourself. The only reason I post it is to piss you off. Genius hasn't figured that our already.

My first post ever mentioning I went to Middlebury read, "It doesn't really matter where you went to school. I go to a selective LA college in New England, but probably have worse job prospects than a Whitman grad in Seattle. What matters is people skills, connections, and work ethic."

Nowhere did I insinuate it's impressive other than to piss you off. If I thought the posters on Hardcore Husky would be impressed with me because of where I go to school I would be truly miserable and pathetic.

It's a shame the Viet Cong didn't do their job when they had the chance.

You have no idea the damage that Agent Orange did

• Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    The napalm didn't win.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013

Swaye said:

Baby killer. You should DIAFF. Cleaning toilets on Wall Street is one way to work on Wall Street I suppose. Futt fucker.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

One last thing, my Dad is a former Marine: 1961-1967. Vietnam. Aircraft electrician. A-4s.

Thanks for your service.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Swaye,

Sound's like I just missed your Dad. I was originally in an A-4 squadron but got transferred to a CH-53 squadron as a door gunner in Viet Nam. I was in 8-Inch my second tour, after I got permanently commissioned.

I'm very happy I didn't go to boat school. After I turned it down, I was at TBS at Quantico and was officer of the day when I had to write up one of the boat school boys going through Marine orientation. The punk was urinating into a bush during evening colors. He was thrown out of the Academy after an Article 32 three days later. Needless to say, I wasn't too impressed with the boat school boys after that. The only boat school boy that I respected was my platoon commander at Quantico, Captain Oliver North. We're still friends.

Thank you for your service.

Very successful thread. This has really flushed out exactly who is in here. The first thing you need to do is identify the enemy.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Swaye,

Sound's like I just missed your Dad. I was originally in an A-4 squadron but got transferred to a CH-53 squadron as a door gunner in Viet Nam. I was in 8-Inch my second tour, after I got permanently commissioned.

I'm very happy I didn't go to boat school. After I turned it down, I was at TBS at Quantico and was officer of the day when I had to write up one of the boat school boys going through Marine orientation. The punk was urinating into a bush during evening colors. He was thrown out of the Academy after an Article 32 three days later. Needless to say, I wasn't too impressed with the boat school boys after that. The only boat school boy that I respected was my platoon commander at Quantico, Captain Oliver North. We're still friends.

Thank you for your service.

Very successful thread. This has really flushed out exactly who is in here. The first thing you need to do is identify the enemy.

Lol. The enemy. You're a nut.