Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

129 Million Total Obamacare Cancellations, Duke University Study

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just because you think Obama sucks doesn't mean you are some Faux News watching crazy Tea Partier.

Some of you need to learn the difference
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

Just because you think Obama sucks doesn't mean you are some Faux News watching crazy Tea Partier.

No, it just means you're a racist, homophobe.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

one thing you definitely are not is a homophobe. though the western Montana flannel shirt thing is a good cover.

is your half-breed daughter still chunky and ugly like her pappa?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

one thing you definitely are not is a homophobe. though the western Montana flannel shirt thing is a good cover.

Thanks for bringing up the subject. FWIW, our waitress for the game Saturday night was a gorgeous young woman who is a Flathead Indian from Montana, student at UW.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Is Montana a bad place in your eyes Creepy?

I'm a native of the state myself.
  • Options
    78 million more cancellations this summer...

breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/26/78-Million-Obamacare-Cancellations-Loom

If you have a libtard arts degree from an extremely over-priced college in the middle of fucking nowhere in Vermont you don't have to read this. It's Fox News and Breitbart quoting a government study, so it must be a lie.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013
    Where did you go to college, fucktard.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    We are Husky fans so that means we all went to community college and still live in our parents' basement.

Coogs say so all the time.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,983
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    loadsock said:

loadsock said:

A professor from Duke on Fox News.

You really are a fucktard.

Ass Wipe: You really need to get out more. Please read, if you can.

news.yahoo.com/fox-news-obamacare-most-trusted-150510482.html

Wow, I posted a meme that doesn't really mean anything.

Fox News is a propaganda machine of half-truths, misinformation, and reactionary, loudmouth NY micks.
    And I bet your news sources are just the beacon of truth. FYI, Obama's very own Justice Dept had a report that 6 MONTHS AGO they knew that 100+ million people will be affected and likely be dropped when 2015 begins. That's not Fox Propaganda; that's a report from the department that is headed up by Eric Holder.

Fox News voters are on average less informed. Studies have shown this.
    If Fox New voters are on average less informed, I'd love to see an example of an MSLSD viewer or CNN viewer who could be described as informed. You liberals are some of the most uninformed, common sense lacking types I've ever been around and that's saying something considering I have been around their counter parts who side with the republican party.

All I can say now is that if one chooses to be a democrat or a republican and blindly votes a straight ticket for one of the parties, you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers out there and such individuals have no one to blame but themselves for the state of this country.
    I'm an independent, as you know.
  • Options
    loadsock said:

Is Montana a bad place in your eyes Creepy?

I'm a native of the state myself.

No. I love it there. Go every summer and headed over next month.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    loadsock said:

We are Husky fans so that means we all went to community college and still live in our parents' basement.

Coogs say so all the time.

you forgot "with a boner in our sweatpants."

that's the chipocrit touch. w/o it, you're not making your point ... or poont, as it were.
  • Options

If you have a libtard arts degree from an extremely over-priced college in the middle of fucking nowhere in Vermont you don't have to read this. It's Fox News and Breitbart quoting a government study, so it must be a lie.

oh oh, someone's daddy didn't make enough $$ serving fried rice to send someone to private school.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,983
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Don't disagree there are clueless people across the political spectrum
  • Options

Thanks for bringing up the subject. FWIW, our waitress for the game Saturday night was a gorgeous young woman who is a Flathead Indian from Montana, student at UW.
    i didn't bring up the subject; but thanks for answering my question anway chips. it would seem that: (1) it's not worth a thing because it's not relevant; and (2) yet again, you've established that a libtard arts degree from Middlebury would probably have done you some good.

besides, what would a fat old fucker like you do with a beautiful Indian girl? keep your eyes where they belong Tony.

• Options

oh oh, someone's daddy didn't make enough $$ serving fried rice to send someone to private school.

Actually, I earned my own tuition by letting commie muther fuckers shoot at me for 26 months. Foster kids don't have rich mommies and daddies.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Actually, I earned my own tuition by letting commie muther fuckers shoot at me for 26 months. Foster kids don't have rich mommies and daddies.

This is all the evidence Dabone ever needed. I concede, Mike. Missing one parent or two parents, clearly, fucks you up. Thanks for being exhibit a, d2d.
  • Options

ok, you're coming clean. I like that.

just so you know, you don't have to do code here, and "mother" wouldn't be a word to watch for in any event.

so come on now ... what happened? did your little pork chop get rejected at Vassar? nobody at Middlebury interested in junior's football "talents"? what's w/ the obsession over elite liberal arts colleges? it's somewhat random, even for you. you know, even at the big public schools, there is a school of arts of science. you can learn a lot of useful shit in Savery Hall.

• Options

This is all the evidence Dabone ever needed. I concede, Mike. Missing one parent or two parents, clearly, fucks you up. Thanks for being exhibit a, d2d.
    Actually, sucking your momma's tits, while I and others were responsible for keeping 200 Marines alive on a daily basis, really gives you a fucked up view of how the world really works.

"Don James earned a bachelor's degree in education in 1954 from Miami and then was commissioned a lieutenant in the U.S. Army."

Now, go fuck yourselves.