Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Basically, @SFGbob, all you're saying is that if you were in Zimmerman's shoes on the night in question, you'd have done the exact same thing. Got it.

How long would you allow someone to beat your head against the concrete before you responded?
    I wouldn't have stalked the kid like a Creepy-Ass-White-Guy in the first place.
    Well there is no crime following someone in public. It is a crime to assault someone.
    Is it a crime to assault someone with their gun drawn while stalking you?
    It's pretty fucking funny how you love to flyspeck other peoples typos and misspellings Hondo. So I guess you're now on board with Coug's claim about Zimmerman already having his gun pulled when Trademark attacked him.
    And it's pretty fucking dumb to act like a know-it-all when one participant in an altercation is dead and can't speak for himself. You think you know all the facts, when the other side of the story is 6 feet under. Zimmerman's side controlled the narrative from beginning to end and to YOU, there's no question that it's 100% true. Could you seriously be more ignorant? Martin forfeited his right to contest Zimmerman by dying. To you, I suppose that's lazy. Zimmerman got off because the state couldn't prove it's case. Fine. That's how the ball bounces. But to go on and on like poor little George was 100% innocent makes you a Jack-Ass, @SFGbob, bordering on moronic.
    I don't know it all, but I do know some things. Zimmerman had no control over when the police would arrive at the scene. Zimmerman had no control over who may of witnessed the encounter with Trademark. I don't know that his story is 100% true and I've never made that claim. There is an epidemic of strawman ass fucking on this board. Zimmerman had all of about 30 seconds to concoct a story that would fit the physical evidence and that wouldn't be refuted by any eyewitnesses. He also had no idea of the timeline that would be created by both his and Trademark's cell phone conversation. To the extent that he controlled the narrative he did so because the facts, many of which he had no control over, matched up closely with the evidence and the story he told.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Basically, @SFGbob, all you're saying is that if you were in Zimmerman's shoes on the night in question, you'd have done the exact same thing. Got it.

How long would you allow someone to beat your head against the concrete before you responded?
    Well there is no crime following someone in public. It is a crime to assault someone.
    I get the feeling you don't really know at all WTF you're talking about.

Carry on. Be sure to write from vocabulary camp. And don't forget your tampons!
    Hardly surprising you seem to think your feelings are facts. Meanwhile I know you're full of shit. Zimmerman was brandishing a gun!!!!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's pretty fucking funny how you love to flyspeck other peoples typos and misspellings Hondo. So I guess you're now on board with Coug's claim about Zimmerman already having his gun pulled when Trademark attacked him.
    That's what you said. You just said it.

Holy fuck all man.
    Try reading Kunt. You'd think that if you were willing to tongue his ass, you'd also go to the trouble of reading what he said. I didn't claim Zimmerman had his gun pulled Coug did and obviously you agree with him.
    You've run with that for 5 miles and continue to ignore the only germane point, because you can't deal with it.

Just really doesn't matter whether his gun was drawn or not. Does. Not. Matter. So, I'll stipulate that it wasn't, even though neither you nor I know when it was first brandished. That's settled.

Following and chasing minors who don't know you, at night, is perfectly normal and legal behavior, and if the kid winds up hitting you it's assault and battery and you are w/in your legal and moral rights to shoot him dead.

If you're in a dark parking lot with your wife or husband, and some guy who'd been following you in his car suddenly jumps out of his car and sprints towards your wife/husband, you're going to stand there with your hands in your pockets. Well, bad example, because you probably would since you're a punk.

If

(1) Trayvon's name had been Bartholemew, and
    (2) Bart had been on his way back from a night-time 7-11 Cophenhagen run, and
    (3) Some black busy body neighborhood watch loser with a rap sheet a mile long had followed him in his car, and
    (4) Later left his car to chase him, and
    (5) Wound up getting his ass kicked by Bart, and
    (6) Shot Bart in 'self defense',

you'd be on here bleeding heavier than you are now over the whole lack of education thing. At least you answered one question: you are another Zimmerman, which was hardly a mystery.

Hey, do you remember back in the thread where you said Z wasn't profiling and then said Z was profiling?

Good luck at vocabulary camp. Remember your tampons.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Holy fuck all man.
    Try reading Kunt. You'd think that if you were willing to tongue his ass, you'd also go to the trouble of reading what he said. I didn't claim Zimmerman had his gun pulled Coug did and obviously you agree with him.
    You've run with that for 5 miles and continue to ignore the only germane point, because you can't deal with it.

Just really doesn't matter whether his gun was drawn or not. Does. Not. Matter. So, I'll stipulate that it wasn't, even though neither you nor I know when it was first brandished. That's settled.

Following and chasing minors who don't know you, at night, is perfectly normal and legal behavior, and if the kid winds up hitting you it's assault and battery and you are w/in your legal and moral rights to shoot him dead.

If you're in a dark parking lot with your wife or husband, and some guy who'd been following you in his car suddenly jumps out of his car and sprints towards your wife/husband, you're going to stand there with your hands in your pockets. Well, bad example, because you probably would since you're a punk.

If

(3) Some black busy body neighborhood watch loser with a rap sheet a mile long had followed him in his car, and

you'd be on here bleeding heavier than you are now over the whole lack of education thing. At least you answered one question: you are another Zimmerman, which was hardly a mystery.

Hey, do you remember back in the thread where you said Z wasn't profiling and then said Z was profiling?

Feeeeeelings, nothing more than feeeeeeeeelings,
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Holy fuck all man.

If

Feeeeeelings, nothing more than feeeeeeeeelings,
    Does your family know they're on their own because their Dad's a punk?

#trayvontuff
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Whoooooooa, whoooooa, feeeeeeeelings, feeeeelings of luuuuuuuuuv........
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And it's pretty fucking dumb to act like a know-it-all when one participant in an altercation is dead and can't speak for himself. You think you know all the facts, when the other side of the story is 6 feet under. Zimmerman's side controlled the narrative from beginning to end and to YOU, there's no question that it's 100% true. Could you seriously be more ignorant? Martin forfeited his right to contest Zimmerman by dying. To you, I suppose that's lazy. Zimmerman got off because the state couldn't prove it's case. Fine. That's how the ball bounces. But to go on and on like poor little George was 100% innocent makes you a Jack-Ass, @SFGbob, bordering on moronic.
    I don't know it all, but I do know some things. Zimmerman had no control over when the police would arrive at the scene. Zimmerman had no control over who may of witnessed the encounter with Trademark. I don't know that his story is 100% true and I've never made that claim. There is an epidemic of strawman ass fucking on this board. Zimmerman had all of about 30 seconds to concoct a story that would fit the physical evidence and that wouldn't be refuted by any eyewitnesses. He also had no idea of the timeline that would be created by both his and Trademark's cell phone conversation. To the extent that he controlled the narrative he did so because the facts, many of which he had no control over, matched up closely with the evidence and the story he told.
    If your bashing straw man ass fucking, I'm out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Even strawmen need love but some of the people here are moving into strawman bunghole abuse.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Even strawmen need love but some of the people here are moving into strawman bunghole abuse.
    Jimminy Christmas you're a homo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We appears to have a bleeder here. Must be on account of your superior intellect and education. Now get back in there and emote, I'm sure Hondo will be along shortly to tongue your ass.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We appears to have a bleeder here. Must be on account of your superior intellect and education. Now get back in there and emote, I'm sure Hondo will be along shortly to tongue your ass.
    I dig the association game bullshit. You and Race have that same schtick. It's cute.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I dig the association game bullshit. You and Race have that same schtick. It's cute.
    Told ya, spread them wide Coug, Hondo is going in deep.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Geez Trayvon's dead and Zim was found not guilty. Evidence matched Zim's story. Not quit like the jury nullification of OJ Simpson but no one is complaining about that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Geez Trayvon's dead and Zim was found not guilty. Evidence matched Zim's story. Not quit like the jury nullification of OJ Simpson but no one is complaining about that.

As I pointed out earlier, Zimmerman had mere seconds to come up with the story he told and all of the physical evidence supported that story. The only credible eyewitnesses supported his story. His claims that he was the person yelling for help was supported by Trayvon's father, there is very good reason why the local DA declined to bring charges in the first place.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you go back through this thread, this is the third or fourth time you've used my shit.

Can you not salvage a modicum of pride and at least be original?

And why are you so concerned about Hondo and his tongue? If he's half the dumb shit you say he is, why would his support of me bother you so much? You have 3 pages on that one point alone.

What's really going on here now has moved well beyond the Zimmerman murder case, and now seems to be a personal matter. Tell me how I've hurt you and maybe I'll say I'm sorry. The education bit?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Told ya, spread them wide Coug, Hondo is going in deep.
    More Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you go back through this thread, this is the third or fourth time you've used my shit.

And why are you so concerned about Hondo and his tongue? If he's half the dumb shit you say he is, why would his support of me bother you so much? You have 3 pages on that one point alone.

What's really going on here now has moved well beyond the Zimmerman murder case, and now seems to be a personal matter. Tell me how I've hurt you and maybe I'll say I'm sorry. The education bit?
    I'm mocking you. You'd think someone with your superior intellect and education would have picked up on that. Bothered? I love the fact that a mouth breathing moron like Hondo is siding with you.

I get a kick out of tweaking pompous blowhards.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm mocking you. You'd think someone with your superior intellect and education would have picked up on that. Bothered? I love the fact that a mouth breathing moron like Hondo is siding with you.

I get a kick out of tweaking pompous blowhards.
    Sure. Say it to yourself 20x and you'll probably believe it yourself.

You couldn't mock the kid counting to potato if you had a tutor with you.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This thread is so dumb it hurts
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018

This thread is so dumb it hurts

This shit, right here, is what holds us back as a country and people.

And the anti-Kavanaugh feminists are doing the exact same thing with their "Believe the woman, no matter what" stance.