Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

- Doesn't really matter; as the a jury person, I would have had trouble with the fact that Zimmerman was doing the shit he was doing that would put any person in reasonable apprehension of harm. But the burden of proof goes the other way, and the dearth of witness testimony of who started the altercation is what saved Zimmerman. The only thing anyone saw or heard was the part of Martin getting the better of Zimmerman.

Damn phone!

There are much better examples. I'm from Flordia, so trust me: there's better material. Don't be so fucking lazy.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Creep has his own version of events.

Yes that and very, very strong feelings about what really happened. I do love how brave Trademark attacked Zimmerman in order to defend himself despite the fact that Zimmerman had his gun drawn and was swinging on and grabbing Trademark.

Really smart and well educated people often put their head up their ass and make claims like that.
    We have a bleeder. They tell me the tampon works the same way in your ass, in case you find that helpful Sally. Apologies for the earlier education comments, which appear to be causing your heavy flow. I'm from Flordia and we're not known for our tact.

Good luck at vocabulary camp.
    Oh don't get me wrong Kunt. I encourage you fully to continue to run that "educated" twat of mouth of yours. Hey, how can you not be killing it here Kunt? You've got Hondo's tongue firmly up your ass. A sure sign you're schooling me.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Basically, @SFGbob, all you're saying is that if you were in Zimmerman's shoes on the night in question, you'd have done the exact same thing. Got it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Creep has his own version of events.

Yes that and very, very strong feelings about what really happened. I do love how brave Trademark attacked Zimmerman in order to defend himself despite the fact that Zimmerman had his gun drawn and was swinging on and grabbing Trademark.

Really smart and well educated people often put their head up their ass and make claims like that.
    We have a bleeder. They tell me the tampon works the same way in your ass, in case you find that helpful Sally. Apologies for the earlier education comments, which appear to be causing your heavy flow. I'm from Flordia and we're not known for our tact.

Oh don't get me wrong Kunt. I encourage you fully to continue to run that "educated" twat of mouth of yours. Hey, how can you not be killing it here Kunt? You've got Hondo's tongue firmly up your ass. A sure sign you're schooling me.

Such desperate fag Bob. Keep fagging on bleeding snowflake triggered little bitch.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The aids

The aids!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Basically, @SFGbob, all you're saying is that if you were in Zimmerman's shoes on the night in question, you'd have done the exact same thing. Got it.

How long would you allow someone to beat your head against the concrete before you responded?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

How long would you allow someone to beat your head against the concrete before you responded?
    It's super easy to grab your gun and shoot it at another person while your head is getting beat against the concrete.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Grab his gun? I guess with your tongue so far up Coug's ass you missed where he said that Zimmerman already had his gun pulled when brave Trademark decided to attack Zimmerman in order to defend himself.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

I wouldn't have stalked the kid like a Creepy-Ass-White-Guy in the first place.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Grab his gun? I guess with your tongue so far up Coug's ass you missed where he said that Zimmerman already had his gun pulled when brave Trademark decided to attack Zimmerman in order to defend himself.

SMH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Well there is no crime following someone in public. It is a crime to assault someone.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well there is no crime following someone in public. It is a crime to assault someone.
    Is it a crime to assault someone with their gun drawn while stalking you?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Right. And if Zimmerman showed a gun after following Martin, he committed a criminal assault, which is to put another in fear of harm, with or without any contact with that person. Thanks for playing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's pretty fucking funny how you love to flyspeck other peoples typos and misspellings Hondo. So I guess you're now on board with Coug's claim about Zimmerman already having his gun pulled when Trademark attacked him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Right. And if Zimmerman showed a gun after following Martin, he committed a criminal assault, which is to put another in fear of harm, with or without any contact with that person. Thanks for playing.
    Hey as long as we're just making shit up I'm going to claim that Trademark offered to blow Zimmerman and Zimmerman took offense.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's pretty fucking funny how you love to flyspeck other peoples typos and misspellings Hondo. So I guess you're now on board with Coug's claim about Zimmerman already having his gun pulled when Trademark attacked him.
    That's what you said. You just said it.

Holy fuck all man.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And it's pretty fucking dumb to act like a know-it-all when one participant in an altercation is dead and can't speak for himself. You think you know all the facts, when the other side of the story is 6 feet under. Zimmerman's side controlled the narrative from beginning to end and to YOU, there's no question that it's 100% true. Could you seriously be more ignorant? Martin forfeited his right to contest Zimmerman by dying. To you, I suppose that's lazy. Zimmerman got off because the state couldn't prove it's case. Fine. That's how the ball bounces. But to go on and on like poor little George was 100% innocent makes you a Jack-Ass, @SFGbob, bordering on moronic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That's what you said. You just said it.

Holy fuck all man.
    Try reading Kunt. You'd think that if you were willing to tongue his ass, you'd also go to the trouble of reading what he said. I didn't claim Zimmerman had his gun pulled Coug did and obviously you agree with him.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Word choice?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I get the feeling you don't really know at all WTF you're talking about.

Carry on. Be sure to write from vocabulary camp. And don't forget your tampons!