Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I defend the facts while you talk out your ass Coug.

You defend having your head in your ass dumb dumb.

Why again are the Mike Brown and Treyvon Martin cases comparable? I'm super duper curious to hear that rationalization?
    Because they both caught the attention of the White House

Go back 27 pages and that's how this started

Obama picking the wrong horses to ride on his social justice kick
    And @SFGbob is selling you a bag of shit. It was this comparison by Bob to which I made reference:

He armed himself with the sidewalk that he smashed Zimmerman's head into. I guess Mike Brown couldn't have been the aggressor either since he too was unarmed.

Of course, we know that there were just a few differences, starting with the facts that Brown was dealing with police officers, had tried to wrestle away an officer's weapon, failed to obey and order to stand down, and had earlier in the day committed a robbery. Martin, by comparison, was walking and had a track record of acting tuff and smoking weed!!!!!

I wonder why Bob thinks Brown and Martin are comparable dead black boys?

Dances right on the line and begs to be called a racist, and then loses his shit when someone does.

I don't need to go there.
    I made the comparison dumbass because Hondo thought that piece of information was important. The fact someone doesn't have a gun doesn't make them non-violent.

Call me a racist. I don't give a shit. You know nothing about me. Hell you're a liberal, it's got to be killing you that you haven't already done so.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why again are the Mike Brown and Treyvon Martin cases comparable? I'm super duper curious to hear that rationalization?

And @SFGbob is selling you a bag of shit. It was this comparison by Bob to which I made reference:

He armed himself with the sidewalk that he smashed Zimmerman's head into. I guess Mike Brown couldn't have been the aggressor either since he too was unarmed.

Of course, we know that there were just a few differences, starting with the facts that Brown was dealing with police officers, had tried to wrestle away an officer's weapon, failed to obey and order to stand down, and had earlier in the day committed a robbery. Martin, by comparison, was walking and had a track record of acting tuff and smoking weed!!!!!

Dances right on the line and begs to be called a racist, and then loses his shit when someone does.

I made the comparison dumbass because Hondo thought that piece of information was important. The fact someone doesn't have a gun doesn't make them non-violent.

Call me a racist. I don't give a shit. You know nothing about me. Hell you're a liberal, it's got to be killing you that you haven't already done so.
    Call me a liberal. I don't give a shit. You know nothing about me. Hell, you're a giant faggot, and I have a good sense from your writings about your other values too. If the label fits, wear it. IDGAF.

It was important. A grown man, at night, stalks an unarmed kid doing nothing wrong, chases him when he runs away, nobody sees what happens next, and you and your idiot buddies think all that matters is the imbecile responsible for 99.9% of the entire thing turned out to be a shitty fighter and got his ass kicked by a kid doing what most of us would might well have done in the same situation. And you both lack any intellectual flexibility to see any side of this but the one that fits your political agenda, and then whine like a bitch that the matter was politicized by the other guy. It's just too fucking rich.

You are a special kind of candy ass and would do everyone a favor by hanging yourself.
    "Stalks, runs after him when he runs away, weird how you left off stops running about 10 seconds later. 99.9% responsible" But Coug never claimed Zimmerman "started" the fight and I lack the intellectual flexibility?

There was a fucking trial, all of your bullshit was addressed and rejected by the jury.

What's my political agenda in this matter Coug? Don't hurt yourself dodging the question Kunt.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Call me a liberal. I don't give a shit. You know nothing about me. Hell, you're a giant faggot, and I have a good sense from your writings about your other values too. If the label fits, wear it. IDGAF.

It was important. A grown man, at night, stalks an unarmed kid doing nothing wrong, chases him when he runs away, nobody sees what happens next, and you and your idiot buddies think all that matters is the imbecile responsible for 99.9% of the entire thing turned out to be a shitty fighter and got his ass kicked by a kid doing what most of us would might well have done in the same situation. And you both lack any intellectual flexibility to see any side of this but the one that fits your political agenda, and then whine like a bitch that the matter was politicized by the other guy. It's just too fucking rich.

You are a special kind of candy ass and would do everyone a favor by hanging yourself.
    "Stalks, runs after him when he runs away, weird how you left off stops running about 10 seconds later. 99.9% responsible" But Coug never claimed Zimmerman "started" the fight and I lack the intellectual flexibility?

There was a fucking trial, all of your bullshit was addressed and rejected by the jury.

What's my political agenda in this matter Coug? Don't hurt yourself dodging the question Kunt.
    OJ was acquitted as well.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Zimmerman did noting illegal.

Injuries of some sort are often left during an assault. Not always. They clearly were in a fight as people saw Martin getting the better of him. And Martin had no marks other than what was on his hand. Ostensibly, then, it can happen rather easily, depending on the matchup. Like this one.

I thought court was about facts not conjecture. Circumstantial evidence has been used to send people to the chair. Facts are established by a preponderance of evidence. Sometimes, they are established by appealing to bias. Since you have been in court, you know that everything that is alleged to have happened is rarely done so with 100%, incontrovertible, video evidence. The fact that Zimmerman was chasing Martin doesn't mean anything to you means that you would have been a great juror for Zimmerman. Maybe if the kid in question had been someone that made you less culturally uncomfortable, you might have been more objective. In any event, you misapprehend my use of the term conjecture because you don't read well.

Obviously I've been in actual courts and you've been where? As I mentioned in another post, I generally value staying out of jail, and I value my professional reputation. So I try not to break the law and wind up in court. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Or don't. IDRGAF

- Doesn't really matter; as the a jury person, I would have had trouble with the fact that Zimmerman was doing the shit he was doing that would put any person in reasonable apprehension of harm. You didn't understand that? But the burden of proof goes the other way, and the dearth of witness testimony of who started the altercation is what saved Zimmerman. You didn't understand that either?The only thing anyone saw or heard was the part of Martin getting the better of Zimmerman. And this, too, confused you? I guess you and Bob had the same shit parents. Education matters boy. Try and do better with your kids, if there's time.

Engrish prease.

Oh and it is dangerous to be a thug. An entirely reasonable thing to say. Except Zimmerman didn't know he was a thug. Or did he? How so?

As soon as he punched him in the nose I'm sure Zimmerman figured out that Trademark was a thug.

Trayvon's friends knew the path he was on. They warned him that he should stop picking fights before someone shot him in the chest.

Prophetic

George Zimmerman's defense team is painting an unflattering picture of Trayvon Martin through his text messages, which it released yesterday—and they contain a haunting warning from a friend: "Boy don’t get one planted in ya chest," the friend writes. The text came three months before Trayvon was shot,
    Maybe you and Sled are giant pussies and have never been in an altercation. Punching someone who was threatening you doesn't make you a thug whether the guy could handle himself or, like Zimmerman, could not. I'm starting to see why you two identify with Zimmerman so much.

Sad.
    And now he knows that Zimmerman was threatening Trademark. But you're not claiming Zimmerman "started" the fight right Coug? He is just 99.9% responsible and he "instigated" it and he "stalked" him but he didn't "start" the fight, right Kunt?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Injuries of some sort are often left during an assault. Not always. They clearly were in a fight as people saw Martin getting the better of him. And Martin had no marks other than what was on his hand. Ostensibly, then, it can happen rather easily, depending on the matchup. Like this one.

I thought court was about facts not conjecture. Circumstantial evidence has been used to send people to the chair. Facts are established by a preponderance of evidence. Sometimes, they are established by appealing to bias. Since you have been in court, you know that everything that is alleged to have happened is rarely done so with 100%, incontrovertible, video evidence. The fact that Zimmerman was chasing Martin doesn't mean anything to you means that you would have been a great juror for Zimmerman. Maybe if the kid in question had been someone that made you less culturally uncomfortable, you might have been more objective. In any event, you misapprehend my use of the term conjecture because you don't read well.

Obviously I've been in actual courts and you've been where? As I mentioned in another post, I generally value staying out of jail, and I value my professional reputation. So I try not to break the law and wind up in court. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Or don't. IDRGAF

- Doesn't really matter; as the a jury person, I would have had trouble with the fact that Zimmerman was doing the shit he was doing that would put any person in reasonable apprehension of harm. You didn't understand that? But the burden of proof goes the other way, and the dearth of witness testimony of who started the altercation is what saved Zimmerman. You didn't understand that either?The only thing anyone saw or heard was the part of Martin getting the better of Zimmerman. And this, too, confused you? I guess you and Bob had the same shit parents. Education matters boy. Try and do better with your kids, if there's time.

Engrish prease.

Oh and it is dangerous to be a thug. An entirely reasonable thing to say. Except Zimmerman didn't know he was a thug. Or did he? How so?

As soon as he punched him in the nose I'm sure Zimmerman figured out that Trademark was a thug.

Trayvon's friends knew the path he was on. They warned him that he should stop picking fights before someone shot him in the chest.

Prophetic

George Zimmerman's defense team is painting an unflattering picture of Trayvon Martin through his text messages, which it released yesterday—and they contain a haunting warning from a friend: "Boy don’t get one planted in ya chest," the friend writes. The text came three months before Trayvon was shot,
    Maybe you and Sled are giant pussies and have never been in an altercation. Punching someone who was threatening you doesn't make you a thug whether the guy could handle himself or, like Zimmerman, could not. I'm starting to see why you two identify with Zimmerman so much.

Sad.
    And now he knows that Zimmerman was threatening Trademark. But you're not claiming Zimmerman "started" the fight right Coug? He is just 99.9% responsible and he "instigated" it and he "stalked" him but he didn't "start" the fight, right Kunt?
    In summary:

Fat fucking hapless fools who murder unarmed minors under the guise of “neighborhood watch” make you very happy. The victims deserve it

You’ve never been in a physical altercation in your life life.

You are giant fucking coward.

Juries sometimes acquit murderers.

That about covers this thread.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    In summary:

Fat fucking hapless fools who murder unarmed minors under the guise of “neighborhood watch” make you very happy. The victims deserve it

You’ve never been in a physical altercation in your life life.

You are giant fucking coward.

Juries sometimes acquit murderers.

That about covers this thread.

And Bob is a liar.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    No it makes you guilty of battery. HTH
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    Yeah all the tough guys are attorneys!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    Not necessarily. HtH
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    What a moron. Recycle the same shit that's been handed back to you and shoved up your ass 20x and ways.

Sad that you and Lenny struggle with basic English words and reading comprehension.

Sad, really.

But you use tuff words so you have that.

Dumb shit
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    What a moron. Recycle the same shit that's been handed back to you and shoved up your ass 20x and ways.

Sad that you and Lenny struggle with basic English words and reading comprehension.

Sad, really.

Dumb shit
    Yeah, it's so unfair to quote your own words back to you.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.

Sad, really.

Dumb shit
    It's not quoting words that makes you a dumb shit. It's the lack of understanding the meaning of those words and how they're used in context with other words. It's your penchant for starting with an emotionally soothing conclusion and saying and repeating and doing ad nauseam anything required to stay there. It's the demonstrated intellectual inflexibility or inability to move a slight inch away from even the most absurd positions in the face of cogent or at least reasonable explanations or considerations. These are the expressed characteristics that make you and your bro' Sledog imbeciles. He's a monkey, and apparently so are you.

You say I say shit I don't say to construct arguments that lose to yours, even though those arguments don't exist. I clarify it 20x, and you just say it again, as if you can't help yourself. That, or like so many people, you can't say out loud (without a therapist's help), "you may have a point there." You articulate the most extreme bias and are completely dumbfounded that anyone would notice or call you out for it. Worst of all, you hide from difficult or inconvenient points like a scared little girl.

I don't hate you because you're dumb. People like you and dummy #2 tend to come from low income backgrounds and have parents with limited educations. Only a small % wind up punching outside of their socioeconomic weight class, so no shame there. I hate you because you're a cowardly punk. I gave you an out: rope is cheap.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    Not necessarily. HtH
    How does assaulting someone who is watching you and asking a question legal in your world? Self defense of course but the physical evidence we have available doesn't lend any support to that theory.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.
    Not necessarily. HtH
    How does assaulting someone who is watching you and asking a question legal in your world? Self defense of course but the physical evidence we have available doesn't lend any support to that theory.
    How does a 17-year old physically defending himself against a strange armed man who'd been pursuing and eventually chasing him at night constitute an unprovoked attack in your world? Assault and battery can happen of course, but the evidence we have available doesn't really lend itself to that theory.

Just because the kid was successful in beating up a guy who, for all knew, was a perv or a serial killer, does not mean that he attacked the guy without provocation. You weren't there; nor was anybody else when the physical altercation began. For all we know, Z made the first move. That it was ineffective is irrelevant. My brother used to swing at me when we were kids; but he was slow and shitty at fighting and never landed a shot. Zimmerman seems to be in that class.

The only thing you have is Zimmerman's version of the story, and he is a less-than-credible witness. But he was in the right county.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.

Sad, really.

Dumb shit
    It's not quoting words that makes you a dumb shit. It's the lack of understanding the meaning of those words and how they're used in context with other words. It's your penchant for starting with an emotionally soothing conclusion and saying and repeating and doing ad nauseam anything required to stay there. It's the demonstrated intellectual inflexibility or inability to move a slight inch away from even the most absurd positions in the face of cogent or at least reasonable explanations or considerations. These are the expressed characteristics that make you and your bro' Sledog imbeciles. He's a monkey, and apparently so are you.

You say I say shit I don't say to construct arguments that lose to yours, even though those arguments don't exist. I clarify it 20x, and you just say it again, as if you can't help yourself. That, or like so many people, you can't say out loud (without a therapist's help), "you may have a point there." You articulate the most extreme bias and are completely dumbfounded that anyone would notice or call you out for it. Worst of all, you hide from difficult or inconvenient points like a scared little girl.

I don't hate you because you're dumb. People like you and dummy #2 tend to come from low income backgrounds and have parents with limited educations. Only a small % wind up punching outside of their socioeconomic weight class, so no shame there. I hate you because you're a cowardly punk. I gave you an out: rope is cheap.
    @creepycoug: You had me at dumb. Don't lose me by going all Cirrho with his online university/mall-rat quality jerbs about uneducated white trash - from which he obviously came.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.

Sad, really.

Dumb shit

@creepycoug: You had me at dumb. Don't lose me by going all Cirrho with his online university/mall-rat quality jerbs about uneducated white trash - from which he obviously came.
    Just a little salt.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.

Sad, really.

Dumb shit

Just a little salt.
    Keepin' it Real.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    How does a 17-year old physically defending himself against a strange armed man who'd been pursuing and eventually chasing him at night constitute an unprovoked attack in your world?

Yeah, but Coug isn't saying that Zimmerman started the fight. And just how exactly did Trademark know that Zimmerman was armed? For all Zimmerman knew Trademark was armed. The one thing we do know, is that Zimmerman had every reason to believe that the police would be there any second and that every action he took might possibly be witnessed by the police and the people living in the units near where the fight started when Zimmerman started calling for help.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.

Sad, really.

Dumb shit

What a long winded fucking blow hard you are Coug. Zimmerman is 99.9 responsible for the fight according to Coug, he "instigated" it and and he "stalked" him but according to you, you're not claiming he "started" the fight. All that education and you ended up being a dishonest hack.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Engrish prease.

Prophetic

Sad.

Sad, really.

Dumb shit

What a long winded fucking blow hard you are Coug. Zimmerman is 99.9 responsible for the fight according to Coug, he "instigated" it and and he "stalked" him but according to you, you're not claiming he "started" the fight. All that education and you ended up being a dishonest hack.
    Words and English. They're super hard sometimes for some people.

Asked and answered > than 20x, and you still don't get it because of your intellectual deficiencies and limited command over what is no doubt the only language you know. This thing is as played out as can be. Least I can do for your sorry ass is give you the last word.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

How does a 17-year old physically defending himself against a strange armed man who'd been pursuing and eventually chasing him at night constitute an unprovoked attack in your world?

Yeah, but Coug isn't saying that Zimmerman started the fight. And just how exactly did Trademark know that Zimmerman was armed? For all Zimmerman knew Trademark was armed. The one thing we do know, is that Zimmerman had every reason to believe that the police would be there any second and that every action he took might possibly be witnessed by the police and the people living in the units near where the fight started when Zimmerman started calling for help.

Correct. I have no way of knowing that George did or did not brandish his weapon. See? That's how you acknowledge reality as an adult. What about the rest of it? Oh, yeah, nevermind. This applies here too:

Words and English. They're super hard sometimes for some people.

Asked and answered > than 20x, and you still don't get it because of your intellectual deficiencies and limited command over what is no doubt the only language you know. This thing is as played out as can be. Least I can do for your sorry ass is give you the last word.