Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is the worst thread in HCH history. It gave me antibiotic resistant airborne syphillis.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This is the worst thread in HCH history. It gave me antibiotic resistant airborne syphillis.

Worst thread in HCH history? You haven't been around much have you?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

How does a 17-year old physically defending himself against a strange armed man who'd been pursuing and eventually chasing him at night constitute an unprovoked attack in your world?

Yeah, but Coug isn't saying that Zimmerman started the fight. And just how exactly did Trademark know that Zimmerman was armed? For all Zimmerman knew Trademark was armed. The one thing we do know, is that Zimmerman had every reason to believe that the police would be there any second and that every action he took might possibly be witnessed by the police and the people living in the units near where the fight started when Zimmerman started calling for help.

Correct. I have no way of knowing that George did or did not brandish his weapon. See? That's how you acknowledge reality as an adult. What about the rest of it? Oh, yeah, nevermind. This applies here too:

Words and English. They're super hard sometimes for some people.

Asked and answered > than 20x, and you still don't get it because of your intellectual deficiencies and limited command over what is no doubt the only language you know. This thing is as played out as can be. Least I can do for your sorry ass is give you the last word.
    Bob is a liar and awful at reading comprehension. It's why he gets destroyed here on a daily basis. Best part is he doesn't even realize it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

How does a 17-year old physically defending himself against a strange armed man who'd been pursuing and eventually chasing him at night constitute an unprovoked attack in your world?

Yeah, but Coug isn't saying that Zimmerman started the fight. And just how exactly did Trademark know that Zimmerman was armed? For all Zimmerman knew Trademark was armed. The one thing we do know, is that Zimmerman had every reason to believe that the police would be there any second and that every action he took might possibly be witnessed by the police and the people living in the units near where the fight started when Zimmerman started calling for help.

Correct. I have no way of knowing that George did or did not brandish his weapon. See? That's how you acknowledge reality as an adult. What about the rest of it? Oh, yeah, nevermind. This applies here too:

Asked and answered > than 20x, and you still don't get it because of your intellectual deficiencies and limited command over what is no doubt the only language you know. This thing is as played out as can be. Least I can do for your sorry ass is give you the last word.
    Yeah, I'll bet Trademark the brave attacked Zimmerman even though Zimmerman had already pulled his weapon. And no doubt Zimmerman would want to have his gun pulled on Trademark when for all he knew the cops would be there any second.

Yeah, you're too fucking smartz for me Coug.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, I'll bet Trademark the brave attacked Zimmerman even though Zimmerman had already pulled his weapon. And no doubt Zimmerman would want to have his gun pulled on Trademark when for all he knew the cops would be there any second.

You got that right.

You weren't there and don't know shit about what happened or when.

You only know what I told you that you know.

ZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob is a liar and awful at reading comprehension. It's why he gets destroyed here on a daily basis. Best part is he doesn't even realize it.
    Hondo you're at best the retarded mascot here who is barely tolerated by the people who are even on your team. Other than being the master of the strawman ass fuck and lying I've not seen you "destroy" anyone. Hell, if there was a battle between you and a wet paper bag my money would be on the bag.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thought this thread would die after 4 pages.... here we are at 20.
  • Options

Thought this thread would die after 4 pages.... here we are at 20.

Yup.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You got that right.

ZZZZZZZZZZ
    I know that your claims about Zimmerman already pulling his gun is pure fucking bullshit but keep putting that head of yours up your ass, you're "winning" here Coug.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You got that right.

ZZZZZZZZZZ
    I know that your claims about Zimmerman already pulling his gun is pure fucking bullshit but keep putting that head of yours up your ass, you're "winning" here Coug.
    This was apparent 15 pages ago. Thanks for the weather report, but my office has a view.

Why can't you quit me?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Coug why didn't you lend your services to the Flordia DA? If only you could had given them your knowledge and expertise surely this case would have had a different out come. You could have told them all about your theory on how Zimmerman "stalked" Trademark with gun drawn and swung on Trademark first and missed, weird that he would swing on Trademark when he already had him a gun point but I'm sure a fucking well educated genius like yourself would have been able to explain that. And Trademark, wow!!! We knew he already had a the courage of an astronaut but I didn't know that he had the courage to to attack a guy who had a gun pulled on him.

We are all lesser for the loss of such a brave and talent young man.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

Coug why didn't you lend your services to the Flordia DA? If only you could had given them your knowledge and expertise surely this case would have had a different out come. You could have told them all about your theory on how Zimmerman "stalked" Trademark with gun drawn and swung on Trademark first and missed, weird that he would swing on Trademark when he already had him a gun point but I'm sure a fucking well educated genius like yourself would have been able to explain that. And Trademark, wow!!! We knew he already had a the courage of an astronaut but I didn't know that he had the courage to to attack a guy who had a gun pulled on him.

We are all lesser for the loss of such a brave and talent young man.

d/r past Flordia DA

at its worst, this argument bothered me at a 6 out of 10. you a 10 now. why so stuck on Treyvon? he dead.
    would it help if we called him Johnny or Chuck? I'd think that would make you conflicted.

you can't fix your stupid position. take a nap.

• Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Team? We have teams here now? Oh right, you and Race.

photo DD737B8E-4D97-46D7-99BD-890F7226DE90_zpsv3pmx1xv.jpg
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Creep has his own version of events.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah Hondo, you're on the lying dipshit team, I believe you're captain.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Ok post more about how Trayvon was armed. And odd how you never post links for shit.

Liar.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Wow; fucking bern. What are you like 15? You're a wounded middle school girl. Embarrassing af.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    Sledog said:

Yes that and very, very strong feelings about what really happened. I do love how brave Trademark attacked Zimmerman in order to defend himself despite the fact that Zimmerman had his gun drawn and was swinging on and grabbing Trademark.

Really smart and well educated people often put their head up their ass and make claims like that.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Yes that and very, very strong feelings about what really happened. I do love how brave Trademark attacked Zimmerman in order to defend himself despite the fact that Zimmerman had his gun drawn and was swinging on and grabbing Trademark.

Really smart and well educated people often put their head up their ass and make claims like that.
    We have a bleeder. They tell me the tampon works the same way in your ass, in case you find that helpful Sally. Apologies for the earlier education comments, which appear to be causing your heavy flow. I'm from Flordia and we're not known for our tact.

Good luck at vocabulary camp.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    - Doesn't really matter; as the a jury person, I would have had trouble with the fact that Zimmerman was doing the shit he was doing that would put any person in reasonable apprehension of harm. But the burden of proof goes the other way, and the dearth of witness testimony of who started the altercation is what saved Zimmerman. The only thing anyone saw or heard was the part of Martin getting the better of Zimmerman.

Damn phone!