Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is fired up for 9/11

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It amazes me how Trump lives rent free in so many people's places.

Same way Obama and Hillary live rent free in all the Trump supporters' heads
    No we all just enjoy rubbing your nose in your own delusion and hypocrisy.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

I commemorate 9/11 by going shopping at the mall.

Not me, I deliver food to shut-ins. Just like the Obama's instructed me to do.
    Can you respond to anything with talking about Obama, Hillary, or sucking Trump's dick?
    Obviously Trump's clenched and raised fists triggered you Kunts. Since his response to 9/11 was so troubling to you I'm comparing it to the previous occupant of the White House that you girls loved so much in order to discern the type of response to 9/11 that you'd approve of.

Donating time at the old folks home while refusing to even mention the name of the enemy who attacked us appears to be the response to 9/11 that you Kunts prefer.
    I have not said one word about Trump raising his fists. Again reading is tuff.

Where is your enlistment to fight this holy war you are so passionate about? You kept saying we? I'm assuming you meant yourself too.
    Is this he criteria to have an opinion? If so, then I side with Bob.
    No.
    Once again Hondo is on both sides of the topic.

You really fear staking out a concrete position don’t ya Hondo?