Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is fired up for 9/11

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Oh I'm just trolling Kunt.

It's very easy to see the difference between trolling and pressing. You sir are pressing.

Back to the topic.... Where is your Marines enlistment to fight this holy war after 9/11. You seen awfully fired up about it.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I commemorate 9/11 by going shopping at the mall.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

This board was shit before you arrived Bob. But now it’s worse than a fucking sewer.

LEAVE!!!!

He's so fucking right, you know
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Squirt said:

Not me, I deliver food to shut-ins. Just like the Obama's instructed me to do.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

Can you respond to anything with talking about Obama, Hillary, or sucking Trump's dick?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

So you don't care what he said in his speech which might provide some context to the photo that so triggered you. And of course you dodge like a Kunt every question I put to you in regards to Obama.

I get it you hate Trump and you're not capable of a rational discussion and a simple photograph can send you into a fit of Trump hating rage.

Why are you Trumptards so obsessed with Obama?

I don't hate Trump for that photo, but it's just another proof of how tone deaf and oblivious he is to the situation.

You continue to question me about Obama but can you answer why you continue to carry water for and suck off the cock of a man who fits the descriptions below?

-Pathological liar
    -Sexual molester
    -Tax evader
    -Money launderer
    -Draft dodger
    -Con man (Trump University)
    -Traitor
    -Fucking moron
    -Troops hater
    -Racist
    You voted for Obama 14 times. Obama was the worst in history and an America hater. That's why.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

Can you respond to anything with talking about Obama, Hillary, or sucking Trump's dick?
    Obviously Trump's clenched and raised fists triggered you Kunts. Since his response to 9/11 was so troubling to you I'm comparing it to the previous occupant of the White House that you girls loved so much in order to discern the type of response to 9/11 that you'd approve of.

Donating time at the old folks home while refusing to even mention the name of the enemy who attacked us appears to be the response to 9/11 that you Kunts prefer.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

Obviously Trump's clenched and raised fists triggered you Kunts. Since his response to 9/11 was so troubling to you I'm comparing it to the previous occupant of the White House that you girls loved so much in order to discern the type of response to 9/11 that you'd approve of.

Donating time at the old folks home while refusing to even mention the name of the enemy who attacked us appears to be the response to 9/11 that you Kunts prefer.
    I have not said one word about Trump raising his fists. Again reading is tuff.

Where is your enlistment to fight this holy war you are so passionate about? You kept saying we? I'm assuming you meant yourself too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

I have not said one word about Trump raising his fists. Again reading is tuff.

Where is your enlistment to fight this holy war you are so passionate about? You kept saying we? I'm assuming you meant yourself too.
    It's the subject matter of the thread Kunt. And since you're being such a stickler for precise and exact language my hypocritical Kunt of a friend, where did I say anything about a Holy War?

Btw, Hondo, explain to me how it works. We can't mention Obama or compare Trump in anyway to Obama unless we're talking about the economy and then all the credit goes to Obama. Do I have that about right?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob is a pussy confirmed. Talk a lot of shit about fighting Radical Islamic Terrorism but too scared to enlist. No wonder you idolize the 5x draft dodging coward in the Oval office.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bob is a pussy confirmed. Talk a lot of shit about fighting Radical Islamic Terrorism but too scared to enlist. No wonder you idolize the 5x draft dodging coward in the Oval office.

I don't recall the branch of the Military either of the last two Rats to live in the White House served in. Can you help me out? So unless you've served in the Military you can't talk about fighting radical Islam. Is that the new Kunt standard you girls want to establish?

Trump like a lot of connected people of his age skipped out of the draft. That's wasn't the honorable thing to do, just like it wasn't when Bill Clinton did the same thing. Are you calling for compulsory military service?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Other than letting us know that Trump makes his snatch very, very sore I'm not quite sure what the point of this thread really was. There is plenty of valid criticism to be made of Trump. This photo isn't one of them and the fact that he informed us that he can't and won't even listen to speech made by Trump shows that this isn't about anything other than Trump making his Kunt hurt.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Holy fuck this bored is awful.

On both sides.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It amazes me how Trump lives rent free in so many people's places.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If the democrats were smart (ROTFLMAO) they would be running against McConnell and Ryan this mid term election. The GOP has done nothing to get the base out to vote. No wall, no replacement for hondocare, barely squeezed a tax cut out of those faggots.

Instead they are once again making it all about Trump all the time. Sure, if the dems win they finally get a big fuck you at Trump. But they are giving the GOP the only chance they have by getting Trump voters to show up in November and getting Trump on the trail where he is best.

We'll see. Could be Obama and his non existent coat tails that takes the L again
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It's far, far worse with Trump than it was with Obama but crap like this OUTRAGE regarding the photo of Trump with the clenched fists reminds me of the people on the right who couldn't even celebrate and give credit to Obama giving the order to take out OBL. They hated him so much they couldn't even enjoy that moment. Now I had a problem with the MSM trying to turn the decision to take out OBL into the toughest CIC decision since D-Day but the decision was Obama's and he deserved the credit.

This speech by Trump was a great speech. If you love the country and wanted our response to 9/11 to be one of righteous anger against an enemy that still wants to kill us and that we're still fighting, rather than a day to volunteer at the soup kitchen, then there is no problem giving credit to Trump even if you don't like him. Getting your panties in a bunch over this photo, especially if you are unwilling to even listen to the speech that followed it seems particularly pathetic and petty.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Same way Obama and Hillary live rent free in all the Trump supporters' heads
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

It's far, far worse with Trump than it was with Obama but crap like this OUTRAGE regarding the photo of Trump with the clenched fists reminds me of the people on the right who couldn't even celebrate and give credit to Obama giving the order to take out OBL. They hated him so much they couldn't even enjoy that moment. Now I had a problem with the MSM trying to turn the decision to take out OBL into the toughest CIC decision since D-Day but the decision was Obama's and he deserved the credit.

This speech by Trump was a great speech. If you love the country and wanted our response to 9/11 to be one of righteous anger against an enemy that still wants to kill us and that we're still fighting, rather than a day to volunteer at the soup kitchen, then there is no problem giving credit to Trump even if you don't like him. Getting your panties in a bunch over this photo, especially if you are unwilling to even listen to the speech that followed it seems particularly pathetic and petty.

The response of righteous anger against an enemy led us to invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11.