Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is fired up for 9/11

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It amazes me how Trump lives rent free in so many people's places.

Same way Obama and Hillary live rent free in all the Trump supporters' heads
    You could show me a picture of Obama with clenched fists and I wouldn't be triggered. And I would never refuse to even listen to speech given by Obama. Your level of Trump derangement is off the charts.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

You could show me a picture of Obama with clenched fists and I wouldn't be triggered. And I would never refuse to even listen to speech given by Obama. Your level of Trump derangement is off the charts.
    Is that supposed to be impressive?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

No, it was supposed to be responsive to the statement that was made. I can see why you and many of the others here might be confused by that.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

I commemorate 9/11 by going shopping at the mall.

Not me, I deliver food to shut-ins. Just like the Obama's instructed me to do.
    Can you respond to anything with talking about Obama, Hillary, or sucking Trump's dick?
    Obviously Trump's clenched and raised fists triggered you Kunts. Since his response to 9/11 was so troubling to you I'm comparing it to the previous occupant of the White House that you girls loved so much in order to discern the type of response to 9/11 that you'd approve of.

Donating time at the old folks home while refusing to even mention the name of the enemy who attacked us appears to be the response to 9/11 that you Kunts prefer.
    I have not said one word about Trump raising his fists. Again reading is tuff.

Where is your enlistment to fight this holy war you are so passionate about? You kept saying we? I'm assuming you meant yourself too.
    It's the subject matter of the thread Kunt. And since you're being such a stickler for precise and exact language my hypocritical Kunt of a friend, where did I say anything about a Holy War?

Btw, Hondo, explain to me how it works. We can't mention Obama or compare Trump in anyway to Obama unless we're talking about the economy and then all the credit goes to Obama. Do I have that about right?
    Where did you say anything about a holy war? This was you...

you can also be enthused over the fact that it was a catalyst that led to us slaughtering a lot of jihadi savages

Then you doubled down the next two posts about taking out our? enemies and Islamic terrorism.

HTH
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Bob is a pussy confirmed. Talk a lot of shit about fighting Radical Islamic Terrorism but too scared to enlist. No wonder you idolize the 5x draft dodging coward in the Oval office.

I don't recall the branch of the Military either of the last two Rats to live in the White House served in. Can you help me out? So unless you've served in the Military you can't talk about fighting radical Islam. Is that the new Kunt standard you girls want to establish?

Trump like a lot of connected people of his age skipped out of the draft. That's wasn't the honorable thing to do, just like it wasn't when Bill Clinton did the same thing. Are you calling for compulsory military service?
    I'm sure you had the exact same response during Clinton's election when he was bashed for draft dodging.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, it was supposed to be responsive to the statement that was made. I can see why you and many of the others here might be confused by that.
    You bragged about not getting angry when seeing a picture. Truly herculean self-restraint.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

Can you respond to anything with talking about Obama, Hillary, or sucking Trump's dick?
    Obviously Trump's clenched and raised fists triggered you Kunts. Since his response to 9/11 was so troubling to you I'm comparing it to the previous occupant of the White House that you girls loved so much in order to discern the type of response to 9/11 that you'd approve of.

Donating time at the old folks home while refusing to even mention the name of the enemy who attacked us appears to be the response to 9/11 that you Kunts prefer.

Where is your enlistment to fight this holy war you are so passionate about? You kept saying we? I'm assuming you meant yourself too.
    It's the subject matter of the thread Kunt. And since you're being such a stickler for precise and exact language my hypocritical Kunt of a friend, where did I say anything about a Holy War?

Btw, Hondo, explain to me how it works. We can't mention Obama or compare Trump in anyway to Obama unless we're talking about the economy and then all the credit goes to Obama. Do I have that about right?

you can also be enthused over the fact that it was a catalyst that led to us slaughtering a lot of jihadi savages

Then you doubled down the next two posts about taking out our? enemies and Islamic terrorism.

HTH
    You disagree that Radical Islamic Terrorism is an enemy of ours Hondo? And I never said anything about a Holy War. You lied Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob is a pussy confirmed. Talk a lot of shit about fighting Radical Islamic Terrorism but too scared to enlist. No wonder you idolize the 5x draft dodging coward in the Oval office.

I don't recall the branch of the Military either of the last two Rats to live in the White House served in. Can you help me out? So unless you've served in the Military you can't talk about fighting radical Islam. Is that the new Kunt standard you girls want to establish?

Trump like a lot of connected people of his age skipped out of the draft. That's wasn't the honorable thing to do, just like it wasn't when Bill Clinton did the same thing. Are you calling for compulsory military service?
    I'm sure you had the exact same response during Clinton's election when he was bashed for draft dodging.
    Actually I did. I voted for Clinton in 1992. Not all of us are Kunts like you Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

HTH
    You disagree that Radical Islamic Terrorism is an enemy of ours Hondo? And I never said anything about a Holy War. You lied Kunt.
    Jihad (English: /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ jihād [dʒɪˈhaːd]) is an Arabic word which literally means striving or struggling, especially with a praiseworthy aim.[1][2][3][4] It can have many shades of meaning in an Islamic context, such as struggle against one's evil inclinations, an exertion to convert unbelievers, or efforts toward the moral betterment of society,[1][2][5] though it is most frequently associated with war.[6] In classical Islamic law, the term often refers to armed struggle against unbelievers,[2][3] while modernist Islamic scholars generally equate military jihad with defensive warfare.[7][8] In Sufi and pious circles, spiritual and moral jihad has been traditionally emphasized under the name of greater jihad.[9][3] The term has gained additional attention in recent decades through its use by terrorist groups.

The word jihad appears frequently in the Quran with and without military connotations,[10] often in the idiomatic expression "striving in the path of God (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)".[11][12] Islamic jurists and other ulema of the classical era understood the obligation of jihad predominantly in a military sense.[13] They developed an elaborate set of rules pertaining to jihad, including prohibitions on harming those who are not engaged in combat.[14][15] In the modern era, the notion of jihad has lost its jurisprudential relevance and instead given rise to an ideological and political discourse.[7] While modernist Islamic scholars have emphasized defensive and non-military aspects of jihad, some Islamists have advanced aggressive interpretations that go beyond the classical theory.[7]

Jihad is classified into inner ("greater") jihad, which involves a struggle against one's own base impulses, and external ("lesser") jihad, which is further subdivided into jihad of the pen/tongue (debate or persuasion) and jihad of the sword.[16][9] Most Western writers consider external jihad to have primacy over inner jihad in the Islamic tradition, while much of contemporary Muslim opinion favors the opposite view.[16] Gallup analysis of a large survey reveals considerable nuance in the conceptions of jihad held by Muslims around the world.[17]

Jihad is sometimes referred to as the sixth pillar of Islam, though this designation is not commonly recognized.[18] In Twelver Shi'a Islam jihad is one of the ten Practices of the Religion.[19] A person engaged in jihad is called a mujahid (plural mujahideen). The term jihad is often rendered in English as "Holy War",[20][21][22] although this translation is controversial.[23][24]
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Was the question too tough for you Hondo? You don't agree that Radical Islam is an enemy of ours? A lot of cut and paste going on there Hondo, wouldn't it have been easier just to have admit you lied? I never said anything about a Holy War.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Was the question too tough for you Hondo? You don't agree that Radical Islam is an enemy of ours? A lot of cut and paste going on there Hondo, wouldn't it have been easier just to have admit you lied? I never said anything about a Holy War.

You didn't read it or what you wrote.

This is worse than talking to sledog.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dance my little Kunt of a friend. Why do you have such great difficulty answer simple questions? Let me guess, you're "trolling" me again with your stupidity.

Is radical Islam an enemy of ours Hondo? The question too tough for a liberal Kunt to answer.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Dance my little Kunt of a friend. Why do you have such great difficulty answer simple questions? Let me guess, you're "trolling" me again with your stupidity.

Is radical Islam an enemy of ours Hondo? The question too tough for a liberal Kunt to answer.

I love how you keep saying radical Islam is an enemy of ours while at the same time saying you didn't say holy war.

For reals man.... No trolling..... That's some fucked up in the head shit right there.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good to know you are on the same level as the people you rail against. Seems fitting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I love how you keep saying radical Islam is an enemy of ours while at the same time saying you didn't say holy war.

For reals man.... No trolling..... That's some fucked up in the head shit right there.
    Oh I see, this is another one of those threads were you get to make up your own personal meanings for words and phrases. This is how not having "health insurance" turns into not having access to "healthcare."

Do you draw no distinction between Radical Islam and regular Islam Hondo? If the FBI is going after "radical Christians" who are blowing up abortion clinics are they engaged in a Holy War my stupid little Kunt of a friend?

Why can't you say if Radical Islam is an enemy of ours Hondo? Yes or no? Why are you such a Kunt?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

If the democrats were smart (ROTFLMAO) they would be running against McConnell and Ryan this mid term election. The GOP has done nothing to get the base out to vote. No wall, no replacement for hondocare, barely squeezed a tax cut out of those faggots.

Instead they are once again making it all about Trump all the time. Sure, if the dems win they finally get a big fuck you at Trump. But they are giving the GOP the only chance they have by getting Trump voters to show up in November and getting Trump on the trail where he is best.

We'll see. Could be Obama and his non existent coat tails that takes the L again
    The Dem base isn't motivated by going after McConnell and Ryan.

Your poont about motivating the GOP base is valid.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You would be triggered by him wearing a tan suit though.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh I see, this is another one of those threads were you get to make up your own personal meanings for words and phrases. This is how not having "health insurance" turns into not having access to "healthcare."

Do you draw no distinction between Radical Islam and regular Islam Hondo? If the FBI is going after "radical Christians" who are blowing up abortion clinics are they engaged in a Holy War my stupid little Kunt of a friend?

Why can't you say if Radical Islam is an enemy of ours Hondo? Yes or no? Why are you such a Kunt?
    Then go enlist in the military to kill them Muslims.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If the democrats were smart (ROTFLMAO) they would be running against McConnell and Ryan this mid term election. The GOP has done nothing to get the base out to vote. No wall, no replacement for hondocare, barely squeezed a tax cut out of those faggots.

Instead they are once again making it all about Trump all the time. Sure, if the dems win they finally get a big fuck you at Trump. But they are giving the GOP the only chance they have by getting Trump voters to show up in November and getting Trump on the trail where he is best.

We'll see. Could be Obama and his non existent coat tails that takes the L again

Under normal circumstances that is how you win. When hit with Trump Derangement Syndrome you don't

The dems have never had a problem whipping up some righteous hatred of GOP Senators and Congressmen among the base
  • Options

Under normal circumstances that is how you win. When hit with Trump Derangement Syndrome you don't

The dems have never had a problem whipping up some righteous hatred of GOP Senators and Congressmen among the base
    Disagree about the dem motivation. There's a reason why they don't have control of either house of Congress right now.