Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is fired up for 9/11

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's far, far worse with Trump than it was with Obama but crap like this OUTRAGE regarding the photo of Trump with the clenched fists reminds me of the people on the right who couldn't even celebrate and give credit to Obama giving the order to take out OBL. They hated him so much they couldn't even enjoy that moment. Now I had a problem with the MSM trying to turn the decision to take out OBL into the toughest CIC decision since D-Day but the decision was Obama's and he deserved the credit.

This speech by Trump was a great speech. If you love the country and wanted our response to 9/11 to be one of righteous anger against an enemy that still wants to kill us and that we're still fighting, rather than a day to volunteer at the soup kitchen, then there is no problem giving credit to Trump even if you don't like him. Getting your panties in a bunch over this photo, especially if you are unwilling to even listen to the speech that followed it seems particularly pathetic and petty.

The response of righteous anger against an enemy led us to invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11.
    Sweet fucking Geezus. Which has what exactly to do with Trump's speech today? And personally, I think after 9/11 that our righteous anger should have compelled us to pull a end of the God Father part one foreign policy move on all of our enemies. Specifically Iran and N. Korea.
    It wasn’t about Trump’s speech is was your post praising our “righteous anger” after 9/11. Comprehension is not your forte.

And yes the problem with our post 9/11 wars is that we didn’t rack up enough bodies. What’s another dead Persian, Arab, or Korean who had nothing to do with 9/11?
    Germany didn't bomb Pearl Harbor
    North Korea, Iraq, and Iran had no connection to Al Qaeda.

The United States on the other hand...
    That doesn't mean they aren't an enemy

Taking over an embassy is an act of war. Iran should have been shit canned in 79

All threatened to destroy the US. That may be cool with you but not everyone shares that view

It wasn't until the dems saw how popular W was that they pulled support for what was a bi partisan action in Afghanistan and Iraq

And then we fought our usual Petersen war plan and wasted everyone's life

We know what happened after we acted. We have no way of knowing what would have happened had we just held hands and lit candles.
    We should wage total war against everyone who threatens ro destroy the US whether they have even 1 millionth of the capability required to do so. You’re getting an A in remembering 9/11 today as you parrot every Bush era war mongering line.

Destroying Iran because they seized our embassy? Settle down.
    I am parroting Bill Clinton who I voted for twice. Only voted for W once

This was bi partisan no matter how bad you want to rewrite it.

I know you on the left don't give a shit about embassies. At this point, what difference does it make?
    Would we be better off and would the world be a better place if the Mullahs were no longer running Iran and if Kim Jung Fat wasn't running North Korea? Maybe. And Maybe Hyman Roth wouldn't have been very happy with us taking out Mo Green.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

I commemorate 9/11 by going shopping at the mall.

TYFYS
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Dance my little Kunt of a friend. Why do you have such great difficulty answer simple questions? Let me guess, you're "trolling" me again with your stupidity.

Is radical Islam an enemy of ours Hondo? The question too tough for a liberal Kunt to answer.

I love how you keep saying radical Islam is an enemy of ours while at the same time saying you didn't say holy war.

For reals man.... No trolling..... That's some fucked up in the head shit right there.
    Oh I see, this is another one of those threads were you get to make up your own personal meanings for words and phrases. This is how not having "health insurance" turns into not having access to "healthcare."

Do you draw no distinction between Radical Islam and regular Islam Hondo? If the FBI is going after "radical Christians" who are blowing up abortion clinics are they engaged in a Holy War my stupid little Kunt of a friend?

Why can't you say if Radical Islam is an enemy of ours Hondo? Yes or no? Why are you such a Kunt?
    Then go enlist in the military to kill them Muslims.
    Amazing how big a fucking Kunt you are Hondo. You can't even say if you believe that Radical Islam is an enemy of ours or not. Hondo is "trolling" me again by displaying what an unbelievable fucking pussy he is.
    Now I'm not trolling. I'm putting your obsession on display.

That being said, answer my question why you didn't enlist in the military then I'll answer your question.
    Is it your position that no one can believe that Radical Islam is an enemy of the United States unless they are a member of the military Hondo?
    You keep saying we and us need to fight. If you are so passionate about it. Join the cause.

Pussy.
    Naaah the real fucking pussy is anyone that would put forth such a stupid Kunt logic based argument while refusing to even say if they believe Radical Islam is an enemy of the United States. Using Hondo's Kunt logic. no one could say after 9/11 "we need to get OBL" and "we need to destroy al Qaeda" unless they were willing to join the military themselves. A standard that you just know the Kunt never applied to himself or any other liberal for that matter. I'm sure if I looked for I could find plenty of quotes from Obama where he is talking about how "we" need to fight the "real" war on terrorism in Afghanistan and Hondo never once pulled this pathetic Kunt act then.
    Other than the fact that Obama was Commander in Chief you mean?

I haven't refused to say anything. All radicals are awful. And those with hate against America and the West need to be dealt with. Doesn't justify killing several hundred thousand innocent Iraqis.
    Obama wasn't the CIC when he was running for office in 2007 and 2008 and I'll guarantee you never said he needed to join the military before he could say "we need to kill OBL."

And your comment about justifying killing "several hundred thousand innocent Iraqis" is a straight up strawman ass fuck. And you still have refused to say if Radical Islam is an enemy of the United States which makes you a fucking liar.
    photo FCDDD854-5EC3-4853-86B7-B9C423C276D9_zpskvki3gvf.gif
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's far, far worse with Trump than it was with Obama but crap like this OUTRAGE regarding the photo of Trump with the clenched fists reminds me of the people on the right who couldn't even celebrate and give credit to Obama giving the order to take out OBL. They hated him so much they couldn't even enjoy that moment. Now I had a problem with the MSM trying to turn the decision to take out OBL into the toughest CIC decision since D-Day but the decision was Obama's and he deserved the credit.

This speech by Trump was a great speech. If you love the country and wanted our response to 9/11 to be one of righteous anger against an enemy that still wants to kill us and that we're still fighting, rather than a day to volunteer at the soup kitchen, then there is no problem giving credit to Trump even if you don't like him. Getting your panties in a bunch over this photo, especially if you are unwilling to even listen to the speech that followed it seems particularly pathetic and petty.

The response of righteous anger against an enemy led us to invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11.
    Sweet fucking Geezus. Which has what exactly to do with Trump's speech today? And personally, I think after 9/11 that our righteous anger should have compelled us to pull a end of the God Father part one foreign policy move on all of our enemies. Specifically Iran and N. Korea.
    It wasn’t about Trump’s speech is was your post praising our “righteous anger” after 9/11. Comprehension is not your forte.

And yes the problem with our post 9/11 wars is that we didn’t rack up enough bodies. What’s another dead Persian, Arab, or Korean who had nothing to do with 9/11?

Taking over an embassy is an act of war. Iran should have been shit canned in 79

All threatened to destroy the US. That may be cool with you but not everyone shares that view

It wasn't until the dems saw how popular W was that they pulled support for what was a bi partisan action in Afghanistan and Iraq

We know what happened after we acted. We have no way of knowing what would have happened had we just held hands and lit candles.
    We should wage total war against everyone who threatens ro destroy the US whether they have even 1 millionth of the capability required to do so. You’re getting an A in remembering 9/11 today as you parrot every Bush era war mongering line.

I know you on the left don't give a shit about embassies. At this point, what difference does it make?
    Would we be better off and would the world be a better place if the Mullahs were no longer running Iran and if Kim Jung Fat wasn't running North Korea? Maybe. And Maybe Hyman Roth wouldn't have been very happy with us taking out Mo Green.
    Yes the world would be a better place off and as such the only option is to wage war against them, overthrow their regimes, occupy their lands, and fight an endless insurgency against the inevitable resistance. This is a good idea.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Dance my little Kunt of a friend. Why do you have such great difficulty answer simple questions? Let me guess, you're "trolling" me again with your stupidity.

Is radical Islam an enemy of ours Hondo? The question too tough for a liberal Kunt to answer.

I love how you keep saying radical Islam is an enemy of ours while at the same time saying you didn't say holy war.

For reals man.... No trolling..... That's some fucked up in the head shit right there.
    Oh I see, this is another one of those threads were you get to make up your own personal meanings for words and phrases. This is how not having "health insurance" turns into not having access to "healthcare."

Do you draw no distinction between Radical Islam and regular Islam Hondo? If the FBI is going after "radical Christians" who are blowing up abortion clinics are they engaged in a Holy War my stupid little Kunt of a friend?

Why can't you say if Radical Islam is an enemy of ours Hondo? Yes or no? Why are you such a Kunt?
    Amazing how big a fucking Kunt you are Hondo. You can't even say if you believe that Radical Islam is an enemy of ours or not. Hondo is "trolling" me again by displaying what an unbelievable fucking pussy he is.

That being said, answer my question why you didn't enlist in the military then I'll answer your question.
    Is it your position that no one can believe that Radical Islam is an enemy of the United States unless they are a member of the military Hondo?
    You keep saying we and us need to fight. If you are so passionate about it. Join the cause.

Pussy.
    Naaah the real fucking pussy is anyone that would put forth such a stupid Kunt logic based argument while refusing to even say if they believe Radical Islam is an enemy of the United States. Using Hondo's Kunt logic. no one could say after 9/11 "we need to get OBL" and "we need to destroy al Qaeda" unless they were willing to join the military themselves. A standard that you just know the Kunt never applied to himself or any other liberal for that matter. I'm sure if I looked for I could find plenty of quotes from Obama where he is talking about how "we" need to fight the "real" war on terrorism in Afghanistan and Hondo never once pulled this pathetic Kunt act then.

I haven't refused to say anything. All radicals are awful. And those with hate against America and the West need to be dealt with. Doesn't justify killing several hundred thousand innocent Iraqis.
    Obama wasn't the CIC when he was running for office in 2007 and 2008 and I'll guarantee you never said he needed to join the military before he could say "we need to kill OBL."

And your comment about justifying killing "several hundred thousand innocent Iraqis" is a straight up strawman ass fuck. And you still have refused to say if Radical Islam is an enemy of the United States which makes you a fucking liar.
    Hondo, serious question. Why are you such a fucking Kunt that you can't even say if you believe radical Islam is an enemy of the United States? What do you think happens to you if you answer? Do you melt?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes the world would be a better place off and as such the only option is to wage war against them, overthrow their regimes, occupy their lands, and fight an endless insurgency against the inevitable resistance. This is a good idea.
    Don't forget how their oil will pay for the war.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pussy.

Hondo, serious question. Why are you such a fucking Kunt that you can't even say if you believe radical Islam is an enemy of the United States? What do you think happens to you if you answer? Do you melt?
    No I enjoy your fucktarded obsession.

(BTW that, among other things, also makes me a fucktard)
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Wait. What?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pussy.

No I enjoy your fucktarded obsession.

(BTW that, among other things, also makes me a fucktard)
    Is that what you call it when you talk out your ass and then refuse to back up your mouth? An obsession? Yesterday it was "trolling." The end results appears to be the same. You being too big a fucking Kunt to back up your mouth.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

This board was shit before you arrived Bob. But now it’s worse than a fucking sewer.

New board motto.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob is the equivalent of Ballz on the TBS board. Every thread he enters gets AIDS.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bob is the equivalent of Ballz on the TBS board. Every thread he enters gets AIDS.

Careful Kunt, I'll post a photo of Trump with clenched fists and set you off again. I love how you're such a triggered little Kunt you can't even listen to one of his speeches.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Careful Kunt, I'll post a photo of Trump with clenched fists and set you off again. I love how you're such a triggered little Kunt you can't even listen to one of his speeches.

You are really butt hurt that I haven't watched your idol's precious little speech. Snowflake.

Tell me, how many times have you jerked off to it today?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You are really butt hurt that I haven't watched your idol's precious little speech. Snowflake.

Why would you think I'd be butt hurt after finding out you're such a Kunt you can't even listen to one of Trump's speeches? Hurt? I think that's it's fucking hilarious that grown man is such a fucking pussy. And of course you calling me a "snowflake" when you're the triggered Kunt who can't even listen to one of his speeches is just the icing on the cake.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why would you think I'd be butt hurt after finding out you're such a Kunt you can't even listen to one of Trump's speeches? Hurt? I think that's it's fucking hilarious that grown man is such a fucking pussy. And of course you calling me a "snowflake" when you're the triggered Kunt who can't even listen to one of his speeches is just the icing on the cake.
    cause you're crying and begging me to watch it. answer the question, how many times have you tugged your 2 inches while watching that speech today?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

cause you're crying and begging me to watch it. answer the question, how many times have you tugged your 2 inches while watching that speech today?
    I believed I begged you to watch in that post where you said you enjoy fucking farm animals. What a second, you're like Hondo trying to "troll" me with your lying stupidity aren't ya Kunt?

You're the dumbfuck who got all bent out of shaped based on a photo of Trump and then refused to even listen to the content of the speech he game just moments after the photo was taken. Hell, I'm glad you didn't listen, I think it's fucking hilarious that there are people like yourself who are so deranged by Trump. I'm glad he makes your snatch hurt. Stupid liberals should feel pain for their stupidity.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I believed I begged you to watch in that post where you said you enjoy fucking farm animals. What a second, you're like Hondo trying to "troll" me with your lying stupidity aren't ya Kunt?

You're the dumbfuck who got all bent out of shaped based on a photo of Trump and then refused to even listen to the content of the speech he game just moments after the photo was taken. Hell, I'm glad you didn't listen, I think it's fucking hilarious that there are people like yourself who are so deranged by Trump. I'm glad he makes your snatch hurt. Stupid liberals should feel pain for their stupidity.
    You sound angry. Time to take a walk (off a cliff preferably) for some perspective.

You are carrying water for this man. That alone disqualifies you from ever calling anyone else stupid.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You sound angry. Time to take a walk (off a cliff preferably) for some perspective.

You are carrying water for this man. That alone disqualifies you from ever calling anyone else stupid.

Angry? I derive great joy exposing liberals for the lying dipshits they are.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

Not me, I deliver food to shut-ins. Just like the Obama's instructed me to do.
    Can you respond to anything with talking about Obama, Hillary, or sucking Trump's dick?
    Obviously Trump's clenched and raised fists triggered you Kunts. Since his response to 9/11 was so troubling to you I'm comparing it to the previous occupant of the White House that you girls loved so much in order to discern the type of response to 9/11 that you'd approve of.

Donating time at the old folks home while refusing to even mention the name of the enemy who attacked us appears to be the response to 9/11 that you Kunts prefer.
    I have not said one word about Trump raising his fists. Again reading is tuff.

Where is your enlistment to fight this holy war you are so passionate about? You kept saying we? I'm assuming you meant yourself too.
    Is this he criteria to have an opinion? If so, then I side with Bob.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

Not me, I deliver food to shut-ins. Just like the Obama's instructed me to do.
    Can you respond to anything with talking about Obama, Hillary, or sucking Trump's dick?
    Obviously Trump's clenched and raised fists triggered you Kunts. Since his response to 9/11 was so troubling to you I'm comparing it to the previous occupant of the White House that you girls loved so much in order to discern the type of response to 9/11 that you'd approve of.

Donating time at the old folks home while refusing to even mention the name of the enemy who attacked us appears to be the response to 9/11 that you Kunts prefer.
    I have not said one word about Trump raising his fists. Again reading is tuff.

Where is your enlistment to fight this holy war you are so passionate about? You kept saying we? I'm assuming you meant yourself too.
    Is this he criteria to have an opinion? If so, then I side with Bob.
    No.