Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow, just wow.

124»

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

It is pretty crazy. I'm a BBK Stan and think a lot of the hate is overblown, but there was a drive in the first half where he made four tackles in a row, but the pile was getting driven backwards.

That pic makes him look like a 5'8" 180 pound try hard safety even though he's actually a MLB. He needs to go.

I am glad you finally see the light
    I've seen the light. You TBS fags suck off guys like Bierria, Potoae'a, Amandre, Wellington, etc. they are just as bad, if not worse. We all know why you do it too. At least my village is based of actual production.

It's not like I pretend Cody Bruns is a solid WR. Remember those days?
    Bierria?!? WTF. Bierria was not "just as bad" as BBK, are you out of your fucking mind.

And - while Benning has not been spectacular, he's been solid as shit. When he initiates contact he doesn't go backwards.

Amandre hasn't done anything and Welly has looked good when he's played.

Jesus fuck.

The anti-TBS shit is stronger than TBS shit. I just want talented people to play well. It's not that weird.

BBK is not talented. The end.

Pete is trying to prove that you don't have to have physical talent to be great... but it's just not true. You don't become Einstein by practicing math problems.
    I like to talk about the physical talent of 6'0" 233lb Wellington when talking about how much the 6'0" 232lb BBK is too small and sucks. That is what I like to do.

Care to talk about 40 times, movement and power?

What a fucking stupid response.
    Go ahead. Im waiting. Tell me all about how one midget is better than another midget.
    Ok you fucking retard. You know how Darrell Green is 5-8, 185... well, so is my relatively chubby friend Rick.

I’m sure they are equally good at football, though!

Can’t refute your point. They are both midgets so I’m sure they both suck.
    Offers to talk about “40 times, movement and power” doesn’t talk about 40 times, movement or power.

Instead this is your response...

Disappointing, atleast you tried to get out of your normal shitck I guess...