Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow, just wow.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

People will call me a dumb ass for saying this but Jarryn Bush should cut some weight and then start at middle linebacker.

Who the fuck are you and where the fuck did you come from?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It is pretty crazy. I'm a BBK Stan and think a lot of the hate is overblown, but there was a drive in the first half where he made four tackles in a row, but the pile was getting driven backwards.

That pic makes him look like a 5'8" 180 pound try hard safety even though he's actually a MLB. He needs to go.

I am glad you finally see the light
    I've seen the light. You TBS fags suck off guys like Bierria, Potoae'a, Amandre, Wellington, etc. they are just as bad, if not worse. We all know why you do it too. At least my village is based of actual production.

It's not like I pretend Cody Bruns is a solid WR. Remember those days?
    Bierria?!? WTF. Bierria was not "just as bad" as BBK, are you out of your fucking mind.

And - while Benning has not been spectacular, he's been solid as shit. When he initiates contact he doesn't go backwards.

Amandre hasn't done anything and Welly has looked good when he's played.

Jesus fuck.

The anti-TBS shit is stronger than TBS shit. I just want talented people to play well. It's not that weird.

BBK is not talented. The end.

Pete is trying to prove that you don't have to have physical talent to be great... but it's just not true. You don't become Einstein by practicing math problems.
    I like to talk about the physical talent of 6'0" 233lb Wellington when talking about how much the 6'0" 232lb BBK is too small and sucks. That is what I like to do.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

It is pretty crazy. I'm a BBK Stan and think a lot of the hate is overblown, but there was a drive in the first half where he made four tackles in a row, but the pile was getting driven backwards.

That pic makes him look like a 5'8" 180 pound try hard safety even though he's actually a MLB. He needs to go.

I've seen the light. You TBS fags suck off guys like Bierria, Potoae'a, Amandre, Wellington, etc. they are just as bad, if not worse. We all know why you do it too. At least my village is based of actual production.

Bierria?!? WTF. Bierria was not "just as bad" as BBK, are you out of your fucking mind.

And - while Benning has not been spectacular, he's been solid as shit. When he initiates contact he doesn't go backwards.

Jesus fuck.

The anti-TBS shit is stronger than TBS shit. I just want talented people to play well. It's not that weird.

Pete is trying to prove that you don't have to have physical talent to be great... but it's just not true. You don't become Einstein by practicing math problems.
    I like to talk about the physical talent of 6'0" 233lb Wellington when talking about how much the 6'0" 232lb BBK is too small and sucks. That is what I like to do.

Care to talk about 40 times, movement and power?

What a fucking stupid response.
    When was the last tim Wellington played?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    BlastDoor said:

We have three @Cobras and every one of them suck more than the other. I think Ballz might be the best, actually. Holy shit.

as for the hot football talk, the only startable ILB since 2016 is Beavers and he's injured again. no point in discussing which of the midgets is the smallest.

Hurtful
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

Houhusky said:

Jesus fuck.

Go ahead. Im waiting. Tell me all about how one midget is better than another midget.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    BlastDoor said:

We have three @Cobras and every one of them suck more than the other. I think Ballz might be the best, actually. Holy shit.

as for the hot football talk, the only startable ILB since 2016 is Beavers and he's injured again. no point in discussing which of the midgets is the smallest.

I support @WeakarmCobra.

Maybe.

Not really.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

BlastDoor said:

I support @WeakarmCobra.

Maybe.

Not really.
    Obk I knew u love
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BBK did not look like shit against Auburn, a game that matters, so he has my respect.

Who gives a fuck about what happens vs North Dakota - the game shouldn't be played

Probably true. Going from Auburn to nodak with some starters out...going to be some flatness there
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

People will call me a dumb ass for saying this but Jarryn Bush should cut some weight and then start at middle linebacker.

Who the fuck are you and where the fuck did you come from?

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Jesus fuck.

Go ahead. Im waiting. Tell me all about how one midget is better than another midget.
    Ok you fucking retard. You know how Darrell Green is 5-8, 185... well, so is my relatively chubby friend Rick.

I’m sure they are equally good at football, though!

Can’t refute your point. They are both midgets so I’m sure they both suck.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

Dude Wellington looked good last year in his limited time. Benning and amandre can transfer if they want too
    This isnt a defense of BBK but one of the things people on here like to jerk off about is his lack of size... per gohuskies.com

Brandon Wellington 6'0" 222lbs
    BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Atleast BBK will chase down a North Dakota running back while Murphy jogs behind him... meh... They all suck ass
    Your hardon for Murphy is hilarious.

He treated the scrimmage as a scrimmage. If he ever pulls that shit in an actual game I'll pile on. Until then, STOp.
    Uh Murphy was no gem in actual Auburn game either. He looks like he's playing not to get hurt before the draft.
    This. Motherfuckers. This.

He saw SMFJ lose millions. Up close... and firsthand.
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jordan Lolohea might play ILB. Sirmon is not a midget and he is said to be good. Then Heimuli will come here. The future is not abysmal.

• Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I want to see the kid Ulofoshio play as well. I loved his hudl.