Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow, just wow.

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

It is pretty crazy. I'm a BBK Stan and think a lot of the hate is overblown, but there was a drive in the first half where he made four tackles in a row, but the pile was getting driven backwards.

That pic makes him look like a 5'8" 180 pound try hard safety even though he's actually a MLB. He needs to go.

I am glad you finally see the light
    I've seen the light. You TBS fags suck off guys like Bierria, Potoae'a, Amandre, Wellington, etc. they are just as bad, if not worse. We all know why you do it too. At least my village is based of actual production.

It's not like I pretend Cody Bruns is a solid WR. Remember those days?
    Dude Wellington looked good last year in his limited time. Benning and amandre can transfer if they want too
    This isnt a defense of BBK but one of the things people on here like to jerk off about is his lack of size... per gohuskies.com

Brandon Wellington 6'0" 222lbs
    BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Atleast BBK will chase down a North Dakota running back while Murphy jogs behind him... meh... They all suck ass
    Dude Wellington is 5”10 or 5”11 at best
    The poont is that Wellington and BBK are likely the same fucktarded get dragged down the field size
    Wellington isn't getting dragged like BBK. I don't know why you try to equate the two but one is Poly and good and the other is white and sucks.
    BBK doesn’t suck, he’s just not a Pac12 LB. it’s a shame he’s not 6’2 235 (in season) he is TUFF and makes the right reads he’s just overmatched. Not his fault. Blame Gregory for not getting better options.
    Who gives a fuck he's heady and makes the right reads. He's fucking weak and gets run over and dragged therefore he sucks.
  • Options

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

It is pretty crazy. I'm a BBK Stan and think a lot of the hate is overblown, but there was a drive in the first half where he made four tackles in a row, but the pile was getting driven backwards.

That pic makes him look like a 5'8" 180 pound try hard safety even though he's actually a MLB. He needs to go.

I've seen the light. You TBS fags suck off guys like Bierria, Potoae'a, Amandre, Wellington, etc. they are just as bad, if not worse. We all know why you do it too. At least my village is based of actual production.

Dude Wellington looked good last year in his limited time. Benning and amandre can transfer if they want too
    This isnt a defense of BBK but one of the things people on here like to jerk off about is his lack of size... per gohuskies.com

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Atleast BBK will chase down a North Dakota running back while Murphy jogs behind him... meh... They all suck ass
    The poont is that Wellington and BBK are likely the same fucktarded get dragged down the field size
    Wellington isn't getting dragged like BBK. I don't know why you try to equate the two but one is Poly and good and the other is white and sucks.
    Wellington is Poly?
    Yes.
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    People will call me a dumb ass for saying this but Jarryn Bush should cut some weight and then start at middle linebacker.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    BBK looked decent against auburn, wtf happened to him last week?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

BBK doesn’t suck, he’s just not a Pac12 LB. it’s a shame he’s not 6’2 235 (in season) he is TUFF and makes the right reads he’s just overmatched. Not his fault. Blame Gregory for not getting better options.
    Who gives a fuck he's heady and makes the right reads. He's fucking weak and gets run over and dragged therefore he sucks.
    Fuck off punk. Faux TUFF guy.
    Okay grandpa.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

People will call me a dumb ass for saying this but Jarryn Bush should cut some weight and then start at middle linebacker.

I'm not mad at you. Can't be any worse than Jake Wambaugh.
  • Options

BBK looked decent against auburn, wtf happened to him last week?

someone deflated his biceps before the game
  • Options

I must have been in a semen-induced coma when Wellington made all these great plays everyone is referencing. I remember him getting in on kick return team a couple times but that's about it

I think I remember one wellington sack in the apple cup.

Honestly I don't think BBK is a bad player, I just think he's a safety and that's the only position he should be playing.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,069
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He'd be the starting Mike at Oregon.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The problem with BBK is he leaves his feet when making contact. Never drives through. He doesn't have much upper body strength so he ends up trying to latch onto ballcarriers legs after his initial hit to get him down. His head was ending up in the Auburn guys crotch all day.

Strength to drive thru comes from your lower body. Other than that, spot on.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You’re a dumbass. Jarryn Bush is not and never will be a factor on this defense, yet you’ve now mentioned him multiple times today for no fucking reason.

• Options

You’re a dumbass. Jarryn Bush is not and never will be a factor on this defense, yet you’ve now mentioned him multiple times today for no fucking reason.

Genuine question, why do you say this? Why would the coaching staff bring him in if they thought he had no potential?
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Ryan Bowman and Myles Bryant and Jared Pulu and John Clark say hi. All walk ons and all are factors on this defense. It's not dumb to think a walk on might be good enough to play at some point.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Genuine question, why do you say this? Why would the coaching staff bring him in if they thought he had no potential?
    He very well could have potential. But your nonstop hyping of him deserves equal hyperbole in the other direction.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Wellington is Poly?
    Maybe polyamorous
  • Options
    uzi said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Wellington is Poly?
    Maybe polyamorous
    Nah you thinking of Pettis
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Un-fucking-believable

Mr. undersized, try-hard, white guy who gets ran run through, ran run over, and dragged for extra yards by a RB who plays for North Dakota is the defensive player of the week. That's just great.

It would be great if someone here would make everyone who poasts use PROPER ENGRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derek?