Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow, just wow.

BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
Un-fucking-believable

Mr. undersized, try-hard, white guy who gets ran through, ran over, and dragged for extra yards by a RB who plays for North Dakota is the defensive player of the week. That's just great.

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sean McGrew clone
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It is pretty crazy. I'm a BBK Stan and think a lot of the hate is overblown, but there was a drive in the first half where he made four tackles in a row, but the pile was getting driven backwards.

That pic makes him look like a 5'8" 180 pound try hard safety even though he's actually a MLB. He needs to go.

I am glad you finally see the light
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oh shit, wrong BBK, sorry gays.
  • Options

It is pretty crazy. I'm a BBK Stan and think a lot of the hate is overblown, but there was a drive in the first half where he made four tackles in a row, but the pile was getting driven backwards.

That pic makes him look like a 5'8" 180 pound try hard safety even though he's actually a MLB. He needs to go.

I've seen the light. You TBS fags suck off guys like Bierria, Potoae'a, Amandre, Wellington, etc. they are just as bad, if not worse. We all know why you do it too. At least my village is based of actual production.

It's not like I pretend Cody Bruns is a solid WR. Remember those days?
    Dude Wellington looked good last year in his limited time. Benning and amandre can transfer if they want too
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I've seen the light. You TBS fags suck off guys like Bierria, Potoae'a, Amandre, Wellington, etc. they are just as bad, if not worse. We all know why you do it too. At least my village is based of actual production.

Remember when Jordan Polk was supposed to be like what Chico McClatcher is? He wasn't even Marvin Hall.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dude Wellington looked good last year in his limited time. Benning and amandre can transfer if they want too
    This isnt a defense of BBK but one of the things people on here like to jerk off about is his lack of size... per gohuskies.com

Brandon Wellington 6'0" 222lbs
    BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Atleast BBK will chase down a North Dakota running back while Murphy jogs behind him... meh... They all suck ass
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

This isnt a defense of BBK but one of the things people on here like to jerk off about is his lack of size... per gohuskies.com

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Atleast BBK will chase down a North Dakota running back while Murphy jogs behind him... meh... They all suck ass
    Dude Wellington is 5”10 or 5”11 at best
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

The poont is that Wellington and BBK are likely the same fucktarded get dragged down the field size
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Your hardon for Murphy is hilarious.

He treated the scrimmage as a scrimmage. If he ever pulls that shit in an actual game I'll pile on. Until then, STOp.
  • Options

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Our roster sizes prove correct time and time again. Until we find a major discrepancy, I trust the roster.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Your hardon for Murphy is hilarious.

He treated the scrimmage as a scrimmage. If he ever pulls that shit in an actual game I'll pile on. Until then, STOp.
    Uh Murphy was no gem in actual Auburn game either. He looks like he's playing not to get hurt before the draft.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

The poont is that Wellington and BBK are likely the same fucktarded get dragged down the field size
    Wellington isn't getting dragged like BBK. I don't know why you try to equate the two but one is Poly and good and the other is white and sucks.
  • Options

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Wellington isn't getting dragged like BBK. I don't know why you try to equate the two but one is Poly and good and the other is white and sucks.
    Wellington is Poly?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,464
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

ATCLAPOTD
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Houhusky said:

BBK 6'0" 221lbs

Take those weights (first day weigh-in) and flush them down the shitter. After fall camp, he’s two bills, max.