Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Camyron Gaulke's mom asked me to delete her thread

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The Throbber was away for the weekend.

Did the mom show her juggies?

That's standard mom/poaster protocol.

I stand with the Throbber.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The Throbber was away for the weekend.

Did the mom show her juggies?

That's standard mom/poaster protocol.

I stand with the Throbber.
    On 3 legs?
    I wish.

cheswick
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SGaulke said:

Bye

Hope your son isn't a quitter like you are.
    YVBE
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Meek said:

Ms Gaulke,

We are a super tiny board of frustrated fans who watched this program go from. National champion to 0-12... we became incredibly jaded and sarcastic about the rhetoric we hear from those in charge. We LOVE coach P and this orgran hit the worst of Our journey gave us these scars that we wear as a micro language. Please don’t judge UW based on our indecipherable language.

Did a drunken @TommySQC hack your account and type this post?
    too readable
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ms. Gaulke emailed me today saying that people were calling for her to show her breasts and calling her a bitch. She was exasperated and wanted to know what she did wrong. I told her I hadn't been onto the boards yet today but would look into it.

Here's the deal. On one hand, we are website that can be a rough environment that is predicated on free speech. Which is why I don't go around deleting tons of posts and banning people. We are not a website that is going to appeal to everyone.

I did delete OBK's post where he called her a bitch. I thought him doing that was completely unecessary.

It is difficult for a seemingly decent person like her to come into our environment and fully understand the long-established schtick. But I would hope that we could exercise just a little common sense and restraint when we realize that we have someone in our midst that is not looking to troll but just sincerely giving info on her son.

As to whether our banter hurts UW recruiting, I don't care about that one way or another. Because I always thought people like Sark and Woodward used that excuse as a crutch anyways. And the rumors of Ty Willingham reading Dawgman and fuming over things that Race and I were saying about him were laughable.

But I'm talking about situational awareness here. I would hope some of the idiots valued posters on here would show from time-to-time.

Yo why my post get deleted? I didn’t say none of that shit
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ms. Gaulke emailed me today saying that people were calling for her to show her breasts and calling her a bitch. She was exasperated and wanted to know what she did wrong. I told her I hadn't been onto the boards yet today but would look into it.

Here's the deal. On one hand, we are website that can be a rough environment that is predicated on free speech. Which is why I don't go around deleting tons of posts and banning people. We are not a website that is going to appeal to everyone.

I did delete OBK's post where he called her a bitch. I thought him doing that was completely unecessary.

It is difficult for a seemingly decent person like her to come into our environment and fully understand the long-established schtick. But I would hope that we could exercise just a little common sense and restraint when we realize that we have someone in our midst that is not looking to troll but just sincerely giving info on her son.

As to whether our banter hurts UW recruiting, I don't care about that one way or another. Because I always thought people like Sark and Woodward used that excuse as a crutch anyways. And the rumors of Ty Willingham reading Dawgman and fuming over things that Race and I were saying about him were laughable.

But I'm talking about situational awareness here. I would hope some of the idiots valued posters on here would show from time-to-time.

Yo why my post get deleted? I didn’t say none of that shit
    Yo I didn't delete your post
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    . I suggest you let him play for the Huskies because he won't hack it as a duck.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I've said this before but it's been a while. I think we should either 1) put the recruiting board behind the paywall like the wigwam or 2) clean up the recruiting board like it was originally on here in the dark ages.

She does have a very valid point.
    Which is...what again?

This website means nothing to anyone who matters when it comes to UW football. There is no point to be made.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TBF to us idiots OBK is a duck and doesn't care if he makes US?(??) look bad and the only other questionable post was WTF'd into oblivion.

My suggestion is to do some simple abbreviation on the recruiting boared name titles so this place isn't immediately google-able.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

2001400ex said:

I've said this before but it's been a while. I think we should either 1) put the recruiting board behind the paywall like the wigwam or 2) clean up the recruiting board like it was originally on here in the dark ages.

She does have a very valid point.
    Which is...what again?

This website means nothing to anyone who matters when it comes to UW football. There is no point to be made.
    Parents of recruits read this board.

HTH
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes