Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Camyron Gaulke's mom asked me to delete her thread

Comments

• Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not a proud moment for the board. But we are what we are I guess.

If you need help with this DJ just let me know. I have moderated a Hobby Board for years and know how to handle these type of things. It can get out of hand quickly if you don't deal with the trolls.
    This board is nothing but trolls.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091

SGaulke said:

Thank you for taking down my post. You are right the thread was not horrific and I do have a tough skin but when the first message was leave and got worse from there I just felt like I would have to put up with bs comments about my 16 year old. People have their opinion I get that but I feel like I don’t know enough about the game to defend him. I just wanted people to know who my son is because there was a post about him on here.

You sound like a pussy.
    Oregon recruiting Gaulke or something?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mad_Son said:

SGaulke said:

Thank you for taking down my post. You are right the thread was not horrific and I do have a tough skin but when the first message was leave and got worse from there I just felt like I would have to put up with bs comments about my 16 year old. People have their opinion I get that but I feel like I don’t know enough about the game to defend him. I just wanted people to know who my son is because there was a post about him on here.

You sound like a pussy.
    Oregon recruiting Gaulke or something?
    He’s an intriguing player.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Gladstone said:

The PM IrishDawg dialed in joke was always dumb and unfunny.

Its part of our dumb tradition
    The dumb tradition (before I folded and signed up) was to put them in the @IMALOSER_ category.

Circa middle of 2013.

HTH.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

chuck said:

SGaulke said:

There are lots of schools recruiting him he just loves UW. I thought this would help, but the comments are more of a negative impact I think.

Why would you iryiur son be swayed by goofy shit that a couple dozen (or maybe it's a couple hundred .who knows?), goofy fans post on a message board that us until no way affiliated with the program and is only representative if a small fraction of the hundreds of thousands of fans and supporters of said program? That's kinda dumb.
    Great now Chuck is calling mom stupid

Just great guys
    He's not wrong.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

SGaulke said:

There are lots of schools recruiting him he just loves UW. I thought this would help, but the comments are more of a negative impact I think.

Why would you iryiur son be swayed by goofy shit that a couple dozen (or maybe it's a couple hundred .who knows?), goofy fans post on a message board that us until no way affiliated with the program and is only representative if a small fraction of the hundreds of thousands of fans and supporters of said program? That's kinda dumb.
    I might just quit posting from my phone. It's barely intelligible with the typos. I'd flag that shit if I hadn't posted it.
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    I feel gross reading this.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SGaulke said:

Bye

All your base are belong to us.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SGaulke said:

Take it all with a grain of salt. It's a bunch of jaded people passing the 9 to 5 grind by complaining about a football team. Or retired jaded people smoking weed on a porch in the Fresno valley somewhere in a smoggy lynnwood apartment on 220th and hwy 99 with a dog for company. Hi @RaceBannon

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    SGaulke said:

Bye

Hope your son isn't a quitter like you are.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited September 2018
    Ms Gaulke,

We are a super tiny board of frustrated fans who watched this program go from. National champion to 0-12... we became incredibly jaded and sarcastic about the rhetoric we hear from those in charge. We LOVE coach P and this orgran hit the worst of Our journey gave us these scars that we wear as a micro language. Please don’t judge UW based on our indecipherable language.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Ms Gaulke,

We are a super tiny board of frustrated fans who watched this program go from. National champion to 0-12... we became incredibly jaded and sarcastic about the rhetoric we hear from those in charge. We LOVE coach P and this orgran hit the worst of Our journey gave us these scars that we wear as a micro language. Please don’t judge UW based on our indecipherable language.

Did a drunken @TommySQC hack your account and type this post?