Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Camyron Gaulke's mom asked me to delete her thread

12346»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I love all the puckered lip buttkissing of the alleged 'parent' of a 3 star kid who hasn't lived with her/him for 10 years and who goes to HardcoreHusky of all places to learn about him. Can't blame the huskies though. 3 stars and you're IN at UW. Anything less than 4 stars won't cut it at UO unless you're a rare catch.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I love all the puckered lip buttkissing of the alleged 'parent' of a 3 star kid who hasn't lived with her/him for 10 years and who goes to HardcoreHusky of all places to learn about him. Can't blame the huskies though. 3 stars and you're IN at UW. Anything less than 4 stars won't cut it at UO unless you're a rare catch.

He is 2* Star in case u missed it. You forget peterman loves his tryhards
  • BonerBoner Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 197
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Founders Club

Ms. Gaulke emailed me today saying that people were calling for her to show her breasts and calling her a bitch. She was exasperated and wanted to know what she did wrong. I told her I hadn't been onto the boards yet today but would look into it.

Here's the deal. On one hand, we are website that can be a rough environment that is predicated on free speech. Which is why I don't go around deleting tons of posts and banning people. We are not a website that is going to appeal to everyone.

I did delete OBK's post where he called her a bitch. I thought him doing that was completely unecessary.

It is difficult for a seemingly decent person like her to come into our environment and fully understand the long-established schtick. But I would hope that we could exercise just a little common sense and restraint when we realize that we have someone in our midst that is not looking to troll but just sincerely giving info on her son.

As to whether our banter hurts UW recruiting, I don't care about that one way or another. Because I always thought people like Sark and Woodward used that excuse as a crutch anyways. And the rumors of Ty Willingham reading Dawgman and fuming over things that Race and I were saying about him were laughable.

But I'm talking about situational awareness here. I would hope some of the idiots valued posters on here would show from time-to-time.

TBF to us idiots OBK is a duck and doesn't care if he makes US?(??) look bad and the only other questionable post was WTF'd into oblivion.

My suggestion is to do some simple abbreviation on the recruiting boared name titles so this place isn't immediately google-able.
    Cameron Gaulke, 3* 2019 MIK, Brackettville (Brackett), TX

That should take care of it.

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread should be nuked.

Ms. Gaulke emailed me today saying that people were calling for her to show her breasts and calling her a bitch. She was exasperated and wanted to know what she did wrong. I told her I hadn't been onto the boards yet today but would look into it.

Here's the deal. On one hand, we are website that can be a rough environment that is predicated on free speech. Which is why I don't go around deleting tons of posts and banning people. We are not a website that is going to appeal to everyone.

I did delete OBK's post where he called her a bitch. I thought him doing that was completely unecessary.

It is difficult for a seemingly decent person like her to come into our environment and fully understand the long-established schtick. But I would hope that we could exercise just a little common sense and restraint when we realize that we have someone in our midst that is not looking to troll but just sincerely giving info on her son.

As to whether our banter hurts UW recruiting, I don't care about that one way or another. Because I always thought people like Sark and Woodward used that excuse as a crutch anyways. And the rumors of Ty Willingham reading Dawgman and fuming over things that Race and I were saying about him were laughable.

But I'm talking about situational awareness here. I would hope some of the idiots valued posters on here would show from time-to-time.

Yo why my post get deleted? I didn’t say none of that shit
    Yo I didn't delete your post
    U lying fuck Stalin
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

This thread should be nuked moved to Classics one day.

edited September 2018
    Swaye said:

Sources said:

This thread should be nuked moved to Classics one day.

OBK is a cunt......just wanted that on the record
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

This thread should be nuked.

I've all the screenshots I need.