Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Camyron Gaulke's mom asked me to delete her thread

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    Baseman said:

Meek said:

Ms Gaulke,

We are a super tiny board of frustrated fans who watched this program go from. National champion to 0-12... we became incredibly jaded and sarcastic about the rhetoric we hear from those in charge. We LOVE coach P and this orgran hit the worst of Our journey gave us these scars that we wear as a micro language. Please don’t judge UW based on our indecipherable language.

Did a drunken @TommySQC hack your account and type this post?
    Any luck on landing that corporate sponsorship deal?
    @RepoRepoRepo superiority guy.

Fuck! I did have to edit that shitpost.
  • Options
    SGaulkeSGaulke Member Posts: 13
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    I by no means am judging UW from this site. I just don’t want coach P to see the negative comments on here.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    edited September 2018
    SGaulke said:

I by no means am judging UW from this site. I just don’t want coach P to see the negative comments on here.

Something tells me he's not perusing the interwebs a whole lot. He's probably a pretty busy dude.
  • Options
    Yes I know that. I also know that the recruiters do google players and look at there social media Becca they are looking for the whole package. It’s a character check.
  • Options
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

Ms Gaulke,

We are a super tiny board of frustrated fans who watched this program go from. National champion to 0-12... we became incredibly jaded and sarcastic about the rhetoric we hear from those in charge. We LOVE coach P and this orgran hit the worst of Our journey gave us these scars that we wear as a micro language. Please don’t judge UW based on our indecipherable language.

it was trying to type on my iphone while at stop lights...between auto correct decisions and the tiny virtual keyboard that hates my fingers, i might as well throw my iphone into the SF Bay tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,976
    Meek said:

Meek said:

Ms Gaulke,

it was trying to type on my iphone while at stop lights...between auto correct decisions and the tiny virtual keyboard that hates my fingers, i might as well throw my iphone into the SF Bay tomorrow morning.
    You drive yourself? Sounds poor.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SGaulke said:

Something tells me he's not perusing the interwebs a whole lot. He's probably a pretty busy dude.
    Thats what the interns are for.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

It's amazing how fucking stupid some of you are here … what a fucking joke

Fag.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    SGaulke said:

Yes I know that. I also know that the recruiters do google players and look at there social media Becca they are looking for the whole package. It’s a character check.

...and all we have are the creepy TSIO TBSrs on the other bored, each with their own stack of Restraining Orders. B)B)B)
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Bread said:

Meek said:

Meek said:

Ms Gaulke,

You drive yourself? Sounds poor.
    it does?