Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yes, the season is over and Browning is a fucking unatheltic choke artist as usual but...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

@EsophagealFeces I'm the exact opposite of butthurt you stupid cunt. I see the big picture. The entire team around Browning is getting better. That was obvious last night. Even Browning is better with his poise and patience in the pocket and trusting his receivers to make plays on the ball. The trajectory of the program is so clearly trending up that it's impossible for me to be a whiny little bitch crying about last night's game. It's a long season and I never expected this team to beat Auburn or go undefeated anyways because I'm realistic.

All you butthurt motherfuckers are acting like some spoiled, whiny ass bitches. "I want to beat an elite non conference opponent now. I don't want to wait until next year when we have a better quarter back. I want it now. The team got my hopes up and then broke my little heart. Waaaaaaaaaa." Have a fucking bottle of warm milk and take a nap you fucking baby.

I was calling you butthurt because you're still bitching about Fozzy choosing Stanford a year and a fucking half ago. Get the fuck over it. I was calling you a doog because you're trying to find the silver lining in that abortion of a loss yesterday. Also, downplaying how good Fozzy is feels an awful lot like WDWHA, which is straight out of the doog playbook. I called you a faggot because, well, you can figure that one out.

Butthurt + doog + faggot = Butthurt doog faggot. Simple maff.
    3. You're a fucking pussy. If you called me a faggot in person (you wouldn't because you're a pussy) I would murder you with my bare hands.
    El oh fucking el. You sound like little more than a 15 year old cowardly pussy. I think a meeting at the 7-eleven on Aurora in the U-District is in order here. 9am on Saturday before the game. I'll have your fancy feast for breakfast twice over and still have time for the Ribs and Rickshaw lunch special before the 2pm kickoff.
    I'll be there pussy bitch.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Role with me hear:

Mooster + OBK + Roof/Ballz/Strong + Haie + Poadcast= The ratings of TSIO and the Doogcast combined.

16 listeners?
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@EsophagealFeces I'm the exact opposite of butthurt you stupid cunt. I see the big picture. The entire team around Browning is getting better. That was obvious last night. Even Browning is better with his poise and patience in the pocket and trusting his receivers to make plays on the ball. The trajectory of the program is so clearly trending up that it's impossible for me to be a whiny little bitch crying about last night's game. It's a long season and I never expected this team to beat Auburn or go undefeated anyways because I'm realistic.

All you butthurt motherfuckers are acting like some spoiled, whiny ass bitches. "I want to beat an elite non conference opponent now. I don't want to wait until next year when we have a better quarter back. I want it now. The team got my hopes up and then broke my little heart. Waaaaaaaaaa." Have a fucking bottle of warm milk and take a nap you fucking baby.

I was calling you butthurt because you're still bitching about Fozzy choosing Stanford a year and a fucking half ago. Get the fuck over it. I was calling you a doog because you're trying to find the silver lining in that abortion of a loss yesterday. Also, downplaying how good Fozzy is feels an awful lot like WDWHA, which is straight out of the doog playbook. I called you a faggot because, well, you can figure that one out.

3. You're a fucking pussy. If you called me a faggot in person (you wouldn't because you're a pussy) I would murder you with my bare hands.
    El oh fucking el. You sound like little more than a 15 year old cowardly pussy. I think a meeting at the 7-eleven on Aurora in the U-District is in order here. 9am on Saturday before the game. I'll have your fancy feast for breakfast twice over and still have time for the Ribs and Rickshaw lunch special before the 2pm kickoff.
    Aurora isnt the udist. That 7-11 is in north green lake 2-3 miles from the udist. Suburbanite scum.

- City of Seattle neighborhood superiority guy.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    salemcoog said:

Aurora isnt the udist. That 7-11 is in north green lake 2-3 miles from the udist. Suburbanite scum.

New fish outed.
    Reaching @IMALOSER_ territory or nah?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

LEAVE!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'll be there pussy bitch.
    You fucking better be, ya bearded cunt ya.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@DugtheDoog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> @dougthedawg
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

Shut your fucking whore mouth.