Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yes, the season is over and Browning is a fucking unatheltic choke artist as usual but...

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The o line was shit. HTH

Some people just don't understand football and nuance. They played against one of the top 3 defensive lines in the country and moved the ball up and down the field on them. What more do you fucking want? No O-line in the country is dominating that D-line. Our O-line will dominate most if not all of the games left on the schedule. STFU and appreciate a solid O-line performance when it happens especially without our starting LT and a RS Freshman getting his first start. .
    I want more than 16 points.
    Sad day for you. Shit happens. The O-line put them in position to score 24 more points and blow Auburn the fuck out to the shock and dismay of all those rednecks in the stands. Skill players didn't get it done. That's it.
    Losers lose.
    Fuck you for making me upvote ballz. Your hot takes need a little less sizzle.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

We saw some seriously encouraging play from the O-line, WR's, and defense. One more quality recruiting class + Eason + Ahmed and we'll get there.

I for one am shocked by the play of Hilbers and Kirkland. They held their own and gave us more than a chance to win against an elite D-line. If those two guys are the starters at their positions next season we will only need to replace McGary with Roberts, Bain, Curne, or Luciano. Trajectory of the O-line looks really, really good. Huff is the right man for the job.

That was the best team UW is going to face the entire regular season and they should have beaten them by at least two scores.

The biggest reason this sucks is all the great players we'll lose after this season. Gaines, Johnson, Rapp, etc. Those guys deserved this win and will be hard to replace.

That kid played great. First start, RS FR, hostile environment, going against a great DLine. He more then held his own out there. He should be a good one for sure
    I love him. He's a another big nasty like Trey and Kaleb. What an awesome under the radar pick up he was. Getting him after missing on that elitist douche Sarrell was an incidental win for UW. I think Jaxson has quicker feet. Sarrell is still a back up swing player for Stanford. He thought he was such hot shit and was going to start at LT for Stanford as a true Freshman. Haha oops. I think he was overrated.
    You are such a butthurt doog faggot.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    @EsophagealFeces I'm the exact opposite of butthurt you stupid cunt. I see the big picture. The entire team around Browning is getting better. That was obvious last night. Even Browning is better with his poise and patience in the pocket and trusting his receivers to make plays on the ball. The trajectory of the program is so clearly trending up that it's impossible for me to be a whiny little bitch crying about last night's game. It's a long season and I never expected this team to beat Auburn or go undefeated anyways because I'm realistic.

All you butthurt motherfuckers are acting like some spoiled, whiny ass bitches. "I want to beat an elite non conference opponent now. I don't want to wait until next year when we have a better quarter back. I want it now. The team got my hopes up and then broke my little heart. Waaaaaaaaaa." Have a fucking bottle of warm milk and take a nap you fucking baby.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I see the big picture.

Even @GrandpaSankey thinks you can't see shit.
  • Options

I see the big picture.

Even @GrandpaSankey thinks you can't see shit.
    Go take a walk for perspective. It's a nice day outside if you're in the state of Washington right now. If you can't handle the ups and downs of the season maybe you should find a new hobby. Maybe go fishing during UW games (like @Mosster47 apparently does during Oregon games) and only watch the replay of the game if UW wins.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

@EsophagealFeces I'm the exact opposite of butthurt you stupid cunt. I see the big picture. The entire team around Browning is getting better. That was obvious last night. Even Browning is better with his poise and patience in the pocket and trusting his receivers to make plays on the ball. The trajectory of the program is so clearly trending up that it's impossible for me to be a whiny little bitch crying about last night's game. It's a long season and I never expected this team to beat Auburn or go undefeated anyways because I'm realistic.

All you butthurt motherfuckers are acting like some spoiled, whiny ass bitches. "I want to beat an elite non conference opponent now. I don't want to wait until next year when we have a better quarter back. I want it now. The team got my hopes up and then broke my little heart. Waaaaaaaaaa." Have a fucking bottle of warm milk and take a nap you fucking baby.

18 years and counting Doog. You make Auburn Dawg look like a Nega
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

It’s simple, if we go undefeated here on out which we can then people will forget about this game.

It's cute that you think this
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/30/year/2016
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gwad said:

BearsWiin said:

It’s simple, if we go undefeated here on out which we can then people will forget about this game.

It's cute that you think this
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/30/year/2016
    The schedule makes it possible, but Brownsocks is the QB.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club

I was calling you butthurt because you're still bitching about Fozzy choosing Stanford a year and a fucking half ago. Get the fuck over it. I was calling you a doog because you're trying to find the silver lining in that abortion of a loss yesterday. Also, downplaying how good Fozzy is feels an awful lot like WDWHA, which is straight out of the doog playbook. I called you a faggot because, well, you can figure that one out.

Butthurt + doog + faggot = Butthurt doog faggot. Simple maff.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Too much dooging in this thread. We're a teetering top 12 team right now. Beating Colorado, Utah, and Stanfraud (at home) isn't very special. Where are the signature OOC wins? Is there a really good OOC win since Nebraska eight years ago? BTW they didn't care.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    My take after this weekend...

On a micro level it was a disaster
    On a macro level it was encouraging
  • Options

I was calling you butthurt because you're still bitching about Fozzy choosing Stanford a year and a fucking half ago. Get the fuck over it. I was calling you a doog because you're trying to find the silver lining in that abortion of a loss yesterday. Also, downplaying how good Fozzy is feels an awful lot like WDWHA, which is straight out of the doog playbook. I called you a faggot because, well, you can figure that one out.

Butthurt + doog + faggot = Butthurt doog faggot. Simple maff.
    Can you fucking read?

1. I'm not butthurt about missing on fucking Fozzy you idiot. My point was I think we ended up with a better lineman in Jaxson Kirkland. Kirkland is a starter for the best team in the conference and Fozzy is still a back up and hasn't even won a starting job at Guard. UW's O-line is better than Stanford's. No reason at this point to think Fozzy is a Trey Adams or Kaleb McGary caliber talent. He's not.

2. I really don't give a fuck what you think about the Auburn loss. There was some really positive and exciting shit to take away from that game and anybody with a rational brain agrees with that.

3. You're a fucking pussy. If you called me a faggot in person (you wouldn't because you're a pussy) I would murder you with my bare hands.

4. Maybe try getting a life so that when UW loses you can handle it like a grown man.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

The o line was shit. HTH

Some people just don't understand football and nuance. They played against one of the top 3 defensive lines in the country and moved the ball up and down the field on them. What more do you fucking want? No O-line in the country is dominating that D-line. Our O-line will dominate most if not all of the games left on the schedule. STFU and appreciate a solid O-line performance when it happens especially without our starting LT and a RS Freshman getting his first start. .
    I want more than 16 points.
    Sad day for you. Shit happens. The O-line put them in position to score 24 more points and blow Auburn the fuck out to the shock and dismay of all those rednecks in the stands. Skill players didn't get it done. That's it.
    Sad days, best days for Sven.

Gnu hear?
  • Options
    dannarc said:

3. You're a fucking pussy. If you called me a faggot in person (you wouldn't because you're a pussy) I would murder you with my bare hands.

6'5" army ranger? True?

More like 6'6
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dannarc said:

6'5" army ranger? True?

More like 6'6
    This guy trying to sneak inch on @YellowSnow
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dannarc said:

6'5" army ranger? True?

More like 6'6
    You should win......rather easily
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jake Browning in the Beef O Brady's Bowel is going to be special this year. While 3 - 5 loss Auburn eventually drops out of the rankings altogether.
  • Options

Jake Browning in the Beef O Brady's Bowel is going to be special this year. While 3 - 5 loss Auburn eventually drops out of the rankings altogether.

Watching UW slaughter Oregon again in Autzen will be special. Gotta love a quook who talks shit about top-10 teams while his team is shit.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    StrongBad is your Ducksatbat.

This is great. Super sensitive, supposedly a huge person that could beat up everyone, always offended, and the biggest homer on Earth.

Now that both of these ass blasters post here an epic debate between the two should soon be upon us.