Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In California, Democrats propose free universal health care for all

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
illegal aliens.

California gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom bragged about implementing a plan to provide universal health care to illegal immigrants in San Francisco and suggested the program be expanded during an interview on “Pod Save America.

“I did universal health care when I was mayor, fully implemented regardless pre-existing condition, ability to pay and regardless of your immigration status. San Francisco is the only universal health-care plan for all undocumented residents in America, very proud of that, and we proved it can be done without bankrupting in the city. I’d like to see that we can extend that to the rest of the state,” Newsom concluded.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/28/gavin-newsom-health-care-illegal-immigrants/

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kudos pulling that off in the wealthiest city in the country

Try that shit in Moses Lake.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

To be fair there's less illegal immigrants in Moses lake than San Fran. I'd try Yakima or Wenatchee for your example.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Even flashlight backed off of universal after he saw the bill. Current gubernatorial candidates are just attempting to "out Left" one another to get elected in this retarded state. This shit won't get passed as long as the president is red because they have to use medicaid and medicare funding for it to have even half a shart's chance of being financed.

I'll laugh like crazy if they pass it via direct vote like they did the bullet train. Then I'll pack my shit up and move. State will be bankrupt in a matter of months.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    2001400ex said:

To be fair there's less illegal immigrants in Moses lake than San Fran. I'd try Yakima or Wenatchee for your example.
    To be fair, they all suck in their own central Washington way.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sounds like California is getting the government they deserve.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Even flashlight backed off of universal after he saw the bill. Current gubernatorial candidates are just attempting to "out Left" one another to get elected in this retarded state. This shit won't get passed as long as the president is red because they have to use medicaid and medicare funding for it to have even half a shart's chance of being financed.

I'll laugh like crazy if they pass it via direct vote like they did the bullet train. Then I'll pack my shit up and move. State will be bankrupt in a matter of months.

Just paid $1,000 each to register my cars. Unfuckingbelievable. Shittiest roads in the country yet they tax the living fuck out of anyone not on the public dime. Fuck liberals...Fuck Rats

Just paid $1,000 each to register my cars. Unfuckingbelievable. Shittiest roads in the country yet they tax the living fuck out of anyone not on the public dime. Fuck liberals...Fuck Rats
    I am hearing that high taxes will force people to move to other states or countries.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I am hearing that high taxes will force people to move to other states or countries.
    Is that what you hear dipshit?

2001400ex said:

Is that what you hear dipshit?
    If you don't like it. I'm sure Nebraska has a tax structure more to your liking.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Trust me, I don't deserve this.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    SFGbob said:

Commies in action.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I say let California go for it. Part of me thinks it will be a great experiment, the other part of me likes watching things burn.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I ran his plan by my wife.

This is the way to get a GOP governor in California
    Founders Club

I ran his plan by my wife.

This is the way to get a GOP governor in California

In a sanctuary state?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    The projected costs (by the idiots pushing this crap) is far greater than Kalifornia's total budget and would require every Kali tax payer, of which there are fewer and fewer, to pony up 10K additional dollars per year. Since we know how these estimates go it would probably be double that. Now that's just the tax payers. The freeloading millions of illegals and welfare recipients will still pay zero but get full coverage. Ain't being a resident of Kalifornistan a great privilege? I understand that anyone gets treatment regardless so that would seem to create a huge influx of sick people from other states just for the treatment aspect. Much higher costs if true.
    Sledog said:

The projected costs (by the idiots pushing this crap) is far greater than Kalifornia's total budget and would require every Kali tax payer, of which there are fewer and fewer, to pony up 10K additional dollars per year. Since we know how these estimates go it would probably be double that. Now that's just the tax payers. The freeloading millions of illegals and welfare recipients will still pay zero but get full coverage. Ain't being a resident of Kalifornistan a great privilege? I understand that anyone gets treatment regardless so that would seem to create a huge influx of sick people from other states just for the treatment aspect. Much higher costs if true.

How much do they already pay in health insurance? You say $10k but most already pay more than that. Or their employer does. Nice rant tho.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's almost like America could have used that extra $65B on something other than defense which is already a couple hundred billion too much.
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Unfortunately a lot of people who don't deserve it are about to get it rammed down their throats. Progressives. They're in charge of that state and this is what they do. California went completely HondoFS voting in the moron Moonbeam .... again, and again. Gavin Newsom reads a mean teleprompter, is on deck to outmoonbeam Moonbeam and it would be a shock if he doesn't win the general. Sorry man, but you might as well resign yourself. #BOHICA.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

Unfortunately a lot of people who don't deserve it are about to get it rammed down their throats. Progressives. They're in charge of that state and this is what they do. California went completely HondoFS voting in the moron Moonbeam .... again, and again. Gavin Newsom reads a mean teleprompter, is on deck to outmoonbeam Moonbeam and it would be a shock if he doesn't win the general. Sorry man, but you might as well resign yourself. #BOHICA.
    I am sure @SFGbob deserves it. Go ahead and ram it down his throat whenever you want.

You’ve made it clear you’re too poor to live in California. Sounds like you really like the south; fits your income. You’ll catch up someday.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I am sure @SFGbob deserves it. Go ahead and ram it down his throat whenever you want.

You’ve made it clear you’re too poor to live in California. Sounds like you really like the south; fits your income. You’ll catch up someday.
    Was that in the thread where you made it clear you prefer having sex with children?