Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is this the year the Oregon Ducks break through

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Why do the coogs even sign running backs, they don't use them for their intended purpose.

Hasn’t leach beat you guys 3 times with no running backs?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

and beat the Cougs? Should be a tough test

The real question is will Leach make it to November? 3-5 start looks most likely with that schedule/roster, and the new AD is gonna be looking for any reason to get rid of him and bring in "his guy" after all the shit he pulled in the offseason
    WSU is too poor to pay that buyout.
    Have you heard how good WSU's long-term future looks?
    Brick by brick
    5 star hearts
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Why do the coogs even sign running backs, they don't use them for their intended purpose.

I'll let you in on a little secret: quooks don't give a fuck about that. About as many fucks as the Boise State loss. Shit that happened after the Helfrich Zeppelin caught fire and crashed gets swept under the rug where it belongs, and is forgotten. We're gearing up for another run in the next year or two, that's the only thing that matters right now.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    UW ranked #6 in AP preseason poll. Oregon ranked #24. Five years ago those rankings would have been switched between the two programs. :D

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018

UW ranked #6 in AP preseason poll. Oregon ranked #24. Five years ago those rankings would have been switched between the two programs. :D

Win a bowl game against a good opponent or go away. None of that matters if you go home empty handed at the end of the season. You talking shit to Oregon is pathetic. The resumes of the two programs this decade are not even comparable.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

The coogs beat UO the week after the rich, cool, and 4 and 0 cover

People forget that

I didn't forget that. I was at the Michigan game the week before. We were in Berkeley for a Ween concert on Saturday at the Greek Theater. When Demetrius Williams was broken away for an easy TD and he fumbled the ball against air I left and went to Memorial and watched Ted and Cal beat USC in OT and the Trojans didn't lose again for another three years.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

The real question is will Leach make it to November? 3-5 start looks most likely with that schedule/roster, and the new AD is gonna be looking for any reason to get rid of him and bring in "his guy" after all the shit he pulled in the offseason
    WSU is too poor to pay that buyout.
    Have you heard how good WSU's long-term future looks?
    Brick by brick

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

The fuck?

Leach has more job security than SCOTUS.
    Disagree. If Moos was still there I'd agree that he can do whatever the fuck he wants. But he has a new AD now, and he just finished an offseason that saw him try to flee to Knoxville only to get honey dicked by Phil Fullmer, and followed that up with one of the most bizarre and unintelligible twitter meltdowns we've ever seen from a coach. Add in his impressive ability to burn bridges with administrators and piss off the power brokers, and I wouldn't be shocked if the new AD gets tired of him pretty quickly.
    It’s clear you have no knowledge of how things work in Pullman. They don’t care about twitter. They know that anytime a coach has success there, that other coaches come calling. The AD is north of about $20MM in debt.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018

Theyll beat Washington...most likely State too. Go ahead and save for later so Pup can take his usual credit. Dont forget Utah too. Wish Haener started all of last year, or Pete bothered to take a good QB in '15..I'd give UW a chance at winning both.

I originally called for a split between utah/Oregon. I'll know more after watching UW play BYU. Auburn not a valid measure, Jake will shit the bed in 1st quarter and never recover
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Theyll beat Washington...most likely State too. Go ahead and save for later so Pup can take his usual credit

Fuck off
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love how quooks act like they aren't completely embarrassed by having Cuog overlords...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'll let you in on a little secret: quooks don't give a fuck about that. About as many fucks as the Boise State loss. Shit that happened after the Helfrich Zeppelin caught fire and crashed gets swept under the rug where it belongs, and is forgotten. We're gearing up for another run in the next year or two, that's the only thing that matters right now.
    So you respect us?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Theyll beat Washington...most likely State too. Go ahead and save for later so Pup can take his usual credit. Dont forget Utah too. Wish Haener started all of last year, or Pete bothered to take a good QB in '15..I'd give UW a chance at winning both.

I originally called for a split between utah/Oregon. I'll know more after watching UW play BYU. Auburn not a valid measure, Jake will shit the bed in 1st quarter and never recover
    “And Base called repeatedly for Coach Pete’s ouster.” If above true, why?

Pumpy forgetting everything.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2018

Win a bowl game against a good opponent or go away. None of that matters if you go home empty handed at the end of the season. You talking shit to Oregon is pathetic. The resumes of the two programs this decade are not even comparable.
    Oregon hasn't won a bowl game since Mariota left and lost to Boise State in the Vegas bowl. Stop talking about winning bowl games as if that is something Oregon is doing right now. The Chip Kelly/Mariota glory days are long gone. I remember when all UW fans could say to Oregon fans was "win a national championship and then talk". Now the roles have reversed and all quooks can say is "win a big bowl game and then talk". The hypocrisy of you quooks is so tasty and satisfying. Try beating the Cougs this season. Then maybe you can worry about trying to beat UW and Stanford.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Still waiting on Owen12 to comment...thanks
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018

Oregon hasn't won a bowl game since Mariota left
    Neither has Washington.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Win a major bowl game with Peterman then pop off. As of now you haven’t won shit. You have a PAC 12 conference title, which compared to the other major conferences might as well be the MWC. Win a Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, etc. then pop off. Until then sit your asses down, you haven’t done shit.