Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is this the year the Oregon Ducks break through

124»

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

Duck hysteria is almost as entertaining as liberal twitter

You're about to go 9-3 in year five with a senior QB. This is the big one.
    Thanks Nostraduckus

We don't deal in hypotheticals
    Not according to this board. “Someday” “there’s no reason to believe he won’t” “2019” etc etc etc.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Duck hysteria is almost as entertaining as liberal twitter

You're about to go 9-3 in year five with a senior QB. This is the big one.
    Thanks Nostraduckus

We don't deal in hypotheticals
    Not a hypothetical. You scheduled yourself an OOC loss, your QB is shit with no one to throw to anymore, you have one ball carrier, your front seven will be worse than it was the year before, again, and because of all this you'll drop two of the remaining eleven. The secondary is really good though.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I love how quooks act like they aren't completely embarrassed by having Cuog overlords...

Sounds jelly.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Win a major bowl game with Peterman then pop off. As of now you haven’t won shit. You have a PAC 12 conference title, which compared to the other major conferences might as well be the MWC. Win a Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, etc. then pop off. Until then sit your asses down, you haven’t done shit.

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Again...win a major bowl and you can talk all the smack you want. But right now you haven’t done shit. This is the kind of shit a little brother does. You’re better than that.
    Disagree.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

and beat the Cougs? Should be a tough test

Theyll beat Washington...most likely State too. Go ahead and save for later so Pup can take his usual credit. Dont forget Utah too. Wish Haener started all of last year, or Pete bothered to take a good QB in '15..I'd give UW a chance at winning both.

I originally called for a split between utah/Oregon. I'll know more after watching UW play BYU. Auburn not a valid measure, Jake will shit the bed in 1st quarter and never recover
    We only mention all the times pup was wrong
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PGOS is always right