Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is this the year the Oregon Ducks break through

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Win a major bowl game with Peterman then pop off. As of now you haven’t won shit. You have a PAC 12 conference title, which compared to the other major conferences might as well be the MWC. Win a Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, etc. then pop off. Until then sit your asses down, you haven’t done shit.

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

and beat the Cougs? Should be a tough test

Theyll beat Washington...most likely State too. Go ahead and save for later so Pup can take his usual credit. Dont forget Utah too. Wish Haener started all of last year, or Pete bothered to take a good QB in '15..I'd give UW a chance at winning both.

I originally called for a split between utah/Oregon. I'll know more after watching UW play BYU. Auburn not a valid measure, Jake will shit the bed in 1st quarter and never recover
    You off the train pup. Don't bother asking for re-entry. Don't need your kind splitskin.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Win a major bowl game with Peterman then pop off. As of now you haven’t won shit. You have a PAC 12 conference title, which compared to the other major conferences might as well be the MWC. Win a Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, etc. then pop off. Until then sit your asses down, you haven’t done shit.

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Again...win a major bowl and you can talk all the smack you want. But right now you haven’t done shit. This is the kind of shit a little brother does. You’re better than that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Again...win a major bowl and you can talk all the smack you want. But right now you haven’t done shit. This is the kind of shit a little brother does. You’re better than that.
    Pontificating from under the sole of a UW boot, thanks for the perspective! Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    Gladstone said:

haie said:

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Pontificating from under the sole of a UW boot, thanks for the perspective! Good luck the rest of the way!
    Please stop cutting and pasting posts from educk in 2006.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Disagree. Haie has coog blood coursing through his veins.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

haie said:

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Is this your way of admitting that UW and UO have essentially switched places?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sources said:

Gladstone said:

haie said:

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    again
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    haie said:

I love how quooks act like they aren't completely embarrassed by having Cuog overlords...

I'm not, defensive coordinator hires have been horrendous and the ass beatings have been earned. The Air Raid will fuck you up something fierce if you have a shit DC, which Oregon did under Pellum and Hoke, and if you can't get a pass rush with three, which the Ducks couldn't.

The Air Raid is like the wishbone. You'll beat the teams you should and Oregon deserved two of those without a doubt. Last year they didn't have the guys to get a good enough rush and a senior Falk vs Turdmeister isn't a favorable situation.

If we lose to them this year then Leavitt needs to DIAF.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

I love how quooks act like they aren't completely embarrassed by having Cuog overlords...

I'm not, defensive coordinator hires have been horrendous and the ass beatings have been earned. The Air Raid will fuck you up something fierce if you have a shit DC, which Oregon did under Pellum and Hoke, and if you can't get a pass rush with three, which the Ducks couldn't.

The Air Raid is like the wishbone. You'll beat the teams you should and Oregon deserved two of those without a doubt. Last year they didn't have the guys to get a good enough rush and a senior Falk vs Turdmeister isn't a favorable situation.

Should have started with a.....I'm not here to make excuses buttttt
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

I don't see an excuse anywhere. A poorly coached defense against a precise offensive scheme and a QB who wasn't ready for D1 football against a senior with a zillion yards passing is reality.

In two weeks once Auburn's front seven starts skull fucking your offense you're going to start blaming Peterman for starting a noodle armed QB that loves to run around with no wheels and only having one running back who is too little to play big boy football. Those won't be excuses, those will be reality.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

I don't see an excuse anywhere. A poorly coached defense against a precise offensive scheme and a QB who wasn't ready for D1 football against a senior with a zillion yards passing is reality.

In two weeks once Auburn's front seven starts skull fucking your offense you're going to start blaming Peterman for starting a noodle armed QB that loves to run around with no wheels and only having one running back who is too little to play big boy football. Those won't be excuses, those will be reality.
    "lol"

NO EXCUSES FILL THE SLEEVES PETERMEN SUCKS WE'RE BACK

WHAT?????
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Would you say that if you lose Leavitt gave the program a black eye?
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

"lol"

NO EXCUSES FILL THE SLEEVES PETERMEN SUCKS WE'RE BACK

WHAT?????
    You know it's coming. This is the swan song year too. Sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Duck hysteria is almost as entertaining as liberal twitter
  • Options

You're about to go 9-3 in year five with a senior QB. This is the big one.
  • Options
    Sources said:

Gladstone said:

haie said:

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Wtf? of course they have, head to head.

We’ll see if it lasts 12 more years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

You're about to go 9-3 in year five with a senior QB. This is the big one.
    Thanks Nostraduckus

We don't deal in hypotheticals
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

haie said:

Sincerely,

WSU's bitches
    Is that what is was like for you for a 12 year stretch?
  • Options

Visa versa, bro. In both cases.