Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Peterson Reacts to ALEX JONES Being DEPLATFORMED

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

pawz said:

Things Paws doesn’t understand:

-vaccines
    -universal healthcare

I’m sensing a pattern...

OK.gif

Sure.gif

Sacred cows are sacred.
    Sacred cow? You act as though I’m blindly supporting these things, when reality is you’ve demonstrated a lack of understanding and/or lack of proof against them. That’s on you.
    On the vaxx issue, all I've ever done is ask questions. I'll never hear the end of it. Sacred cow.

Universal, should mean for all. Obamacare was supposed to make sure ALL have health insurance. That obviously is/was a failure.

So I'm still waiting for your definition of Universal, but again that sounds like a sacred cow.

You could abdicate this convo to Hondo if it's too much for you. LMK

If I mistakenly painted you as stridently anti-vax, my bad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ywt3gml3M
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

-vaccines
    -universal healthcare

I’m sensing a pattern...

OK.gif

Sure.gif

Sacred cows are sacred.
    Sacred cow? You act as though I’m blindly supporting these things, when reality is you’ve demonstrated a lack of understanding and/or lack of proof against them. That’s on you.
    On the vaxx issue, all I've ever done is ask questions. I'll never hear the end of it. Sacred cow.

Universal, should mean for all. Obamacare was supposed to make sure ALL have health insurance. That obviously is/was a failure.

So I'm still waiting for your definition of Universal, but again that sounds like a sacred cow.

Re: vax...I seem to recall you doing more than just asking questions. Are you abandoning your stance or just backpedaling while it’s convenient in this thread?

Obamacare is not Universal Healthcare. Norway, the UK and Canada have universal healthcare. But you seem more interested in playing semantics than discussing the actual merits of different systems.

Yore* welcum to look it up. The vaxx threads are searchable.

Ummm ... I'm basically advocating the fundamentals of the same system you are. I just don't label it single-payer so the resident dolts can understand.

The suppliers need to compete for the business. Period.

The only way to drive down cost is a with a market based solution. As it sits, the system is set up to create a monopoly for the benefit of the supplier. This is the broke system HFS has been spamming the board for going on 3 years. Pissing down our backs and telling us its raining.

This is why his handlers need to pay @DerekJohnson for blowjobs in Thailand, or GTFO.

I actually Hope this Helps.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

-vaccines
    -universal healthcare

I’m sensing a pattern...

OK.gif

Sure.gif

Sacred cows are sacred.

Nothing special POTD
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    who's alex jones?

does he poast here?

cane fan?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

-vaccines
    -universal healthcare

I’m sensing a pattern...

OK.gif

Sure.gif

Sacred cows are sacred.

Tommy Lee Jones was Oliver's room mate in the film
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

-vaccines
    -universal healthcare

I’m sensing a pattern...

OK.gif

Sure.gif

Sacred cows are sacred.

Tommy Lee Jones was Oliver's room mate in the film
    Obligatory RACE WAS THERE
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

-vaccines
    -universal healthcare

I’m sensing a pattern...

OK.gif

Sure.gif

Sacred cows are sacred.

Re: vax...I seem to recall you doing more than just asking questions. Are you abandoning your stance or just backpedaling while it’s convenient in this thread?

Obamacare is not Universal Healthcare. Norway, the UK and Canada have universal healthcare. But you seem more interested in playing semantics than discussing the actual merits of different systems.

Ummm ... I'm basically advocating the fundamentals of the same system you are. I just don't label it single-payer so the resident dolts can understand.

The only way to drive down cost is a with a market based solution. As it sits, the system is set up to create a monopoly for the benefit of the supplier. This is the broke system HFS has been spamming the board for going on 3 years. Pissing down our backs and telling us its raining.

This is why his handlers need to pay @DerekJohnson for blowjobs in Thailand, or GTFO.

So we agree that the current system is bad. I also think you understand that the current system is not universal healthcare or single payer or Medicare for all, etc. But before we continue, I want to make sure that’s correct.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

-vaccines
    -universal healthcare

I’m sensing a pattern...

OK.gif

Sure.gif

Sacred cows are sacred.

So we agree that the current system is bad. I also think you understand that the current system is not universal healthcare or single payer or Medicare for all, etc. But before we continue, I want to make sure that’s correct.
    We agree.

However, I'm not defining Universal as 'single-payer' as you might define it. I'm defining it as 'everyone' has coverage.

Again, we can have a market based system that keeps costs down. You make the supplier compete to service those that might otherwise need care. You also give those needing care real options.

You also unveil the secrecy of pricing on the front-side of the conversation. It's not "come to me and fuck you"

HFS' advocacy is about maintaining an artificial monopoly. ECON 101, monopolies only benefit suppliers.

For further example about options, when you are in Asia and have something wrong you go to the pharmacy. You tell the pharmacist what your symptoms are and they give you the medicine you need. You don't insert a trip to the Doctor into the mix.

And the drugs you might need cost a fucking fraction - because people can see all their options up front as they stand their talking to the pharmacist.