Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Peterson Reacts to ALEX JONES Being DEPLATFORMED

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This should be a libertarians wet dream. These companies have chosen to censor their members and content providers for having ideas outside the mainstream. Surely the free market, which is obviously the best and only regulator we need, will punish companies for this. I mean Peterson called it a “catastrophe” in that video. Sell your YouTube stock boys, the free market is about to speak.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I find it funny the side that wants Dan Rather and Keith Olberman fired. Is ok with Alex Jones and Sean hannity.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I find it funny the side that wants Dan Rather and Keith Olberman fired. Is ok with Alex Jones and Sean hannity.

Hondo can you explain your tattoos in the video?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    He makes an excellent point from a business practice standpoint regarding Youtube taking on the role of content policing.
    I disagree with him on making them a public utility of some kind.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

What?

Rather was fired for going on CBS and lying his ass off. CBS fired him with cause. What the fuck are you babbling about?

Can you make one post that isn't everybody does it what about the right wing boogyman?
    How is that Seth Rich murder and child sex ring at a pizza place working out? Is that not just straight up lying?
  • Options

Fuck off

Exactly what I thought. I'm down for Rather being fired and Olberman is an asshat. Just wondering why the other side doesn't feel like they are held to the same standard. Or that the shit Alex Jones says it's ok but Olberman should be fired.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Exactly what I thought. I'm down for Rather being fired and Olberman is an asshat. Just wondering why the other side doesn't feel like they are held to the same standard. Or that the shit Alex Jones says it's ok but Olberman should be fired.
    Alex Jones is an asshat too.

Doesn't mean he needs to get banned on youtube. Put the crazies out there to be exposed for what they are - asshats.
    Are there other media platforms he can be on?

And like I said. He's actually making money off this ordeal.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

What?

Rather was fired for going on CBS and lying his ass off. CBS fired him with cause. What the fuck are you babbling about?

Can you make one post that isn't everybody does it what about the right wing boogyman?
    How is that Seth Rich murder and child sex ring at a pizza place working out? Is that not just straight up lying?

Nobody is surprised you're defending the Clintons. Again.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Doesn't mean he needs to get banned on youtube. Put the crazies out there to be exposed for what they are - asshats.
    I always wonder why the left is afraid to let ideas rise and fall on their own merit.

Actually, I don't wonder.
    Are you serious? How’s universal healthcare being allowed to rise and fall on its own merit? “Extreme leftism!” With a 60% approval rating. “How are you going to pay for it!?” When even the Koch brothers can’t fund a study that shows it would cost more than our current system.

If you think this is a left problem and not an everyone problem you’re dumb as fuck.
  • Options

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

I always wonder why the left is afraid to let ideas rise and fall on their own merit.

Actually, I don't wonder.
    Are you serious? How’s universal healthcare being allowed to rise and fall on its own merit? “Extreme leftism!” With a 60% approval rating. “How are you going to pay for it!?” When even the Koch brothers can’t fund a study that shows it would cost more than our current system.

If you think this is a left problem and not an everyone problem you’re dumb as fuck.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

What?

Nobody is surprised you're defending the Clintons. Again.

And you believe that. Sad!