Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Locker, Price or Browning

123457»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Locker is a doog legend. Price is a HHB version of a doog legend. It's amazing that a giy who never won shit, wasn't a hard worker, and had very little natural talent is so revered by the group of fans who pretend tm have such high expectations. The Cal game in 2011 meant that much to you? Browning is shit. They all suck.

You are what your record shows. Browning has won more games and has the best single season, by far. Those are the facts.

And the supporting cast has nothing to do with that?

Locker was supremely talented but not a good qb.

Price was above average but not great by any means but could accurately throw and make plays on a consistent basis. If he had any of the Defenses of the last 2 years his record is no worse and probably better than brownings.

Jake browning has been gifted a great supporting cast and sucks. Throwing wounded ducks to NFL wr's that have to come back to get the ball is comical.
    Price was NOT above average
  • Options

Stanback and locker were the same QB, only racists (and titan GM) will disagree with me

Uh no. Stanback got drafted late, and switched positions in the NFL. Locker was drafted 8 and started at qb. Guess NFL coaches disagree with your assessment atomic punk
  • Options

dnc said:

Mock me all you want. If Locker is healthy and the coaches arent trying to force him into something he is not, look out. Watch those highlights of Locker juking the shit out of dudes and powering forward against Ohio State, USC, etc. and compare that to Browning.

You think Browning does any better against Nebraska with that roster?

There were plenty of good receivers on that team, so yes. Yes I do.

And you haven't paid any attention to the Pete era if you think he's completely remaking his offense for a QB who can't throw accurately or read a defense.
    Listen doog I already qualified my criteria by saying the coaches would need to let Locker be Locker.

The receivers in 2010 were inconsistent at best, the line sucked, the defense really sucked.

You think Locker looks like a helpless kid against Bama and only scores 7 with this roster? I don't.

Locker could actually throw the fucking ball further than 20 yards. He doesnt need to make reads to throw a 70 yard bomb to Ross. It's not like Browning's check downs got us anything besides an embarassing, game ending pick 6
    Locker cant block. Bambi engulfed our oline. Their DE's are as fast as Locker. Locker would have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Yes, I believe the offense would score another td maybe, a field goal or two, but UW would still lose as their running game took over. We were beaten badly, a little undermanned. But the gap is closing
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This thread delivers

AIDS
  • Options
    edited August 2018

This thread delivers

AIDS

No Cobra Kai...Puppy fucking delivers!!! Tommy satisfies the other part