Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Locker, Price or Browning

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,440
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Locker is not a system QB. He is a streetball QB and/or safety
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Locker under Pete is like a souped up Yankoff so we'll see how that goes.

Locker has gone on the road and made big balls throws that neither of those other guys could dream about.

Locker for this reason.

Or Keith as a sophomore.

Having Jake QB this team is like taking an A5 piece of Wagyu and pan frying it until it’s charred and hard, then pouring Kroger store brand ketchup all over it.
    Fuck outta here with this weeb shit
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Which QB would you take for this year?

U r an ignorant sue-unt for putting a certain 2 on your faggy little multiple choice thread
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Which QB would you take for this year?

U r an ignorant sue-unt for putting a certain 2 on your faggy little multiple choice thread
    Such fag, J
  • Options

Price in a heartbeat.

Price was too slow to get out of the pocket to throw it OB. At least brown can do that. Locker would be only fucking prayer to beat Auburn. Not even close dipshits
  • Options
    chuck said:

Price in a heartbeat.

Price was too slow to get out of the pocket to throw it OB. At least brown can do that. Locker would be only fucking prayer to beat Auburn. Not even close dipshits
    Yeah Locker's performances against the only top shelf defense he ever faced would give me confidence in him going against Auburn. Fuck dude weren't you watching?

Price played the same gutsy style every snap and shredded defenses when he had time..sometimes when he didn't have time. He saw things on the field that Locker would never understand and Cobra would need film room equipment to grasp (but could never apply in the heat if the moment).

Price would put up huge numbers behind this line and be a legit Heisman contender. He was 10x the passer and 100x better leader on the field than either Jake.
    Price WOULDNT have time vs Auburn chucky, that's the point. He'd be worse than browning. Locker could burn Auburn inside or outside Pocket, and give UW it's only chance offensively vs that DL. Again, a silly thread.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I stand with Pup on this one. I’m picking my boy Jake all day. Us history majors stick together
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,683
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Price in a heartbeat.

Yeah Locker's performances against the only top shelf defense he ever faced would give me confidence in him going against Auburn. Fuck dude weren't you watching?

Price played the same gutsy style every snap and shredded defenses when he had time..sometimes when he didn't have time. He saw things on the field that Locker would never understand and Cobra would need film room equipment to grasp (but could never apply in the heat if the moment).

Price would put up huge numbers behind this line and be a legit Heisman contender. He was 10x the passer and 100x better leader on the field than either Jake.
    Price WOULDNT have time vs Auburn chucky, that's the point. He'd be worse than browning. Locker could burn Auburn inside or outside Pocket, and give UW it's only chance offensively vs that DL. Again, a silly thread.
    Price vs Auburn behind this line would look similar to Price vs pretty much everyone he ever faced with the shit lines Cozzetto oriduced. That's the point Pump. He was used to being harrassed and pummeled to shit, and played through it at a level we all dreamed of for Locker but never saw. Did price ever go 4-20?
  • Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Price in a heartbeat.

Price vs Auburn behind this line would look similar to Price vs pretty much everyone he ever faced with the shit lines Cozzetto oriduced. That's the point Pump. He was used to being harrassed and pummeled to shit, and played through it at a level we all dreamed of for Locker but never saw. Did price ever go 4-20?
    One went #8 in the draft, the other not even a FA offer. Just STFU Chuck, you lost the debate...now move on to something you have a clue about
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Anybody who picks either of the Jakes is a fucking racist.

Keef all day, erryday.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also disagree that Locker wouldn't have improved under Pete.

Sark turned the NFL MVP and Julio Jones into below average.

Lockers best year was still his first year. Locker and Gaskin in the wild Doog? Hooooowl!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Price in a heartbeat.

One went #8 in the draft, the other not even a FA offer. Just STFU Chuck, you lost the debate...now move on to something you have a clue about
    The topic is college quarterbacking, not perceived NFL potential based on physical traits. Price was in a different universe than locker as a pocket passer. Locker was a shit pick at #8. He was a shit pick before day three. History is on my side. Stats are on my side. Unbiased observation is on my side.
    I remember KP bouncing the ball to Kasen against Stanford to end the season.

A minimum amount of Tools are required.

Don't forget KP1s regression in the system. Same with Cyler, he looked good when KP was hurt.

Sark is the anti QB guru
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Locker would have been a god in Nebraska if he was a decade younger. #whitejesus
  • Options
    And Chuck, Price held UW passing records behind this "shit" Cozz line u speak of. Price was very g
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Price in a heartbeat.

The topic is college quarterbacking, not perceived NFL potential based on physical traits. Price was in a different universe than locker as a pocket passer. Locker was a shit pick at #8. He was a shit pick before day three. History is on my side. Stats are on my side. Unbiased observation is on my side.
    Chuck, please...Locker was to be drafted #1 overall as a jr BECAUSE of his ability as a pocket passer...with speed to get out of trouble. Price wasn't as good as Jake, in any 1 area as a college QB, so no, he wasnt a better college qb either.