Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:
    Seattle Times headline today tells a different story, acting like Trump is unhinged on this issue
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,756
    pawz said:
    https://xhamster.com/videos/madeline-stowe-stakeout-4529145

The Throbber is willing to bend a bit on the legalities of surveillance if the subject is hot and has nice tits.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,529
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    from 2014? Brennan should resign...oh wait
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is pretty fucked up. Spying on domestic soil is the NSA’s job!!!

Are any of you really naive enough to think this is an isolated incident though? Our privacy rights are gone and owning millions of guns didn’t stop them from doing it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Are any of you really naive enough to think this is an isolated incident though? Our privacy rights are gone and owning millions of guns didn’t stop them from doing it.

That's not a good reason to then abdicate the right either.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614

I remember the good old days when stuff like this would scare true Liberals to death...

The "liberals" (code for communist these days) are running the operation. All of this will trace back to BHO and his attempt to use the government apparatus to steal an election for his side.
    pawz said:

Of course not. But it certainly puts a damper on the argument that guns protect our rights. I own guns. I’m generally in support of the 2A and responsible ownership. But we have a sick gun culture in this country. But anyways...

Some conservatives love to bitch about the government, and yet they want to execute whistle blowers that expose the shit they do wrong. You can blame Obama for not rolling it back (I do), but it was a conservative government that gave us the Patriot Act. I don’t remember any of you saying a peep back then. And I certainly don’t see Trump reigning it in. If Obama gets blame for leaving it in place, so does Trump, and every leader to follow until it changes.

I'm hearing that Trump revoking the security status of Brennen, Clapper, and Comey and the rest is a threat to America

All those guys would still be pieces of shit if Trump was never born

They supported the same Iraq War you did...
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

Wtf does owning guns have to do with this?
    salemcoog said:

The 2A crowd insists that guns safeguard our rights. The fact that we have plenty of guns and no privacy rights from our own government spy agencies says otherwise.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

salemcoog said:

The 2A crowd insists that guns safeguard our rights. The fact that we have plenty of guns and no privacy rights from our own government spy agencies says otherwise.
    There you go again Tommy, reaching like a fucking Hondo.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

There you go again Tommy, reaching like a fucking Hondo.
    Ok, so you’re content with the current state of privacy rights in today’s America?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614

pawz said:

Of course not. But it certainly puts a damper on the argument that guns protect our rights. I own guns. I’m generally in support of the 2A and responsible ownership. But we have a sick gun culture in this country. But anyways...

Some conservatives love to bitch about the government, and yet they want to execute whistle blowers that expose the shit they do wrong. You can blame Obama for not rolling it back (I do), but it was a conservative government that gave us the Patriot Act. I don’t remember any of you saying a peep back then. And I certainly don’t see Trump reigning it in. If Obama gets blame for leaving it in place, so does Trump, and every leader to follow until it changes.

I'm against the patriot act and always have been. Huge intrusion on our privacy and how it's legal is insane!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

pawz said:

Generally? There is no middle ground on the 2nd amendment. You're either for it or against it.